PDA

View Full Version : i need help for supporting documents for VISITOR VISA please?

kenandahlia
28th July 2011, 09:15
Hello, When i found this forum i think its a best forum i seen.. Please can i ask help on this forum? because i have a little bit worry for my visa. I will apply visitor visa next month.. 2nd week of august i have an appointment in VFS Makati.. I'm so excited but little bit nervouse, because its my first time to go to MANILA! I dont have any friends who can help me,. i worry what are the supporting documents i must attach for UK VISITOR VISA only for 1 month. I have a friend in UK we not meet yet, he want me to go to UK for having a holiday, and i really want to go to UK to meet him in personally. But i worry for my documents what are the documents should i provide, how much statement of bank account? i am unemployed, lots questions on my mind that nobody answer it, and i am so very little bit nervouse about it because i really want to go to UK for having a holiday. Please i need ADVICE ,, thank you so much for reading this.. I am just a new member on this site.. GODBLESS US ALL.! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS.

sars_notd_virus
28th July 2011, 10:11
hello ken and dahlia welcome to the forum!!
uk immigration is becoming more stringent these days,..why not let your friend visit and meet you first?

anyway heres the link for the documents:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visitingtheuk/visitors/documents/

Terpe
28th July 2011, 10:30
uk immigration is becoming more stringent these days,..why not let your friend visit and meet you first?

kenandahlia,
Just a couple of things you need to think about.
You will need to provide very strong ties to your home country with evidence that convinces the ECO that you WILL RETURN home.
Employment, Bank Accounts, Savings, Property, strong family ties etc etc
Also you and your sponsor will need to convince the ECO that you have sufficient funds for the whole duration of your stated visit. If you intend to be staying with your friend then the accommodation will need to be sufficient and proven.

General visit visa are almost the most difficult to secure.
I'm not wanting to be negative, but you need to read the requirements and discuss in detail with your sponsor, then maybe ask more questions here.

But just based on your original post, I would agree with Sars that it's a better idea that your friend will visit Philippines to meet up
Probable be cheaper also.

kenandahlia
28th July 2011, 10:40
kenandahlia,
Just a couple of things you need to think about.
You will need to provide very strong ties to your home country with evidence that convinces the ECO that you WILL RETURN home.
Employment, Bank Accounts, Savings, Property, strong family ties etc etc
Also you and your sponsor will need to convince the ECO that you have sufficient funds for the whole duration of your stated visit. If you intend to be staying with your friend then the accommodation will need to be sufficient and proven.

General visit visa are almost the most difficult to secure.
I'm not wanting to be negative, but you need to read the requirements and discuss in detail with your sponsor, then maybe ask more questions here.

But just based on your original post, I would agree with Sars that it's a better idea that your friend will visit Philippines to meet up
Probable be cheaper also.

Hello thanks for response, my problem is he is disable person, he cant come here in philippines thats why he invite me to go to UK for having a holidays, but my stay is only 1 month. I am unemployed but i have a bank statements but not so much.. Its makes me worry so much,.. WHAT IS ECO MEANS? sorry its my first time,, i just need more advice here.. please help me please i need advice... thank you for response

kenandahlia
28th July 2011, 10:44

Hello thanks for response, my problem is he is disable person, he cant come here in philippines thats why he invite me to go to UK for having a holidays, but my stay is only 1 month. I am unemployed but i have a bank statements but not so much.. Its makes me worry so much,.. WHAT IS ECO MEANS? sorry its my first time,, i just need more advice here.. please help me please i need advice... thank you for response

kenandahlia
28th July 2011, 10:52
First we meet here on the internet dating site, then we having talk for almost 2 years , i wanted him to visit here in philippines but he cant because he is disable, he invited me to visit in UK for 1 month.. so i decide to go to UK for 1 month holidays.. he will sponsor me.. he will pay everything, plane tickets, visa, everything he pay all... I am un employed for now, .. i have been already get an shedule of appointment in MAKATI VFS CENTRE. i worry what are more documents must show? please? i need advice... how much is my bank statements must show? i need advice please please ...

sars_notd_virus
28th July 2011, 11:05
Ouch Dahlia thats quite a BIG font :yikes:

ECO means Entrance Clearance Officer
please check ,read understand the link for the required documents... http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visitingtheuk/visitors/documents/

.... to be quite honest i dont understand why you want to visit an unknown friend/disable for only a month?:rolleyes:

its easier,safe and cheaper for you if u let him come visit and meet you.

kenandahlia
28th July 2011, 11:13
Ouch Dahlia thats quite a BIG font :yikes:

ECO means Entrance Clearance Officer
please check ,read understand the link for the required documents... http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visitingtheuk/visitors/documents/

.... to be quite honest i dont understand why you want to visit an unknown friend/disable for only a month?:rolleyes:

its easier,safe and cheaper for you if u let him come visit and meet you.

Hello he is my friend, we almost known by almost 2 years on internet. He cant come here in philippines because he is disable, and i really want to visit him for a holiday,., please help me how can i convince the ECO.. i dont know meaning of ECO, sorry sir, im just a new here.. huhuhuhu! i am so worried... so much...

sars_notd_virus
28th July 2011, 11:31
sorry dahlia, the only help i can give u is to provide you the link for the documents you need to provide to satisfy the ECO and the British Embassy...
I have some friends and friends of my family from Oz and Japan who came and visit the PH , they are disabled and they had great fun.,they sometimes even forgot they are disabled:rolleyes::doh
knowing someone is meeting them in real , he may not be the same person you are talking online(we dont know) ,..i worry about u ..

oh and btw, i'm not a ''sir''...am a ''lady'';)

Alona
28th July 2011, 11:43
if you are applying for a visitor visa,you should have a work in the philippines to be able to get an employment certificate because the immigration might think you will not comeback in the philiippines if your visa expired.this are are the documents you need:
1.pictures of both of you,proof that he been the phillipines to meet you in person.
2.your employment certificate.
3.your friends bank statement
4.a copy of your friend passport stamp by the philippine immigration
5.your friends photocopy of the deeds of the house,if rented the agreement.
6photocopies of any bills,adress of your friends prove that he own the house..
7.copy of any communication like emails,text messages,letter,cards,ask your friends to get the list of phonecalls on his mobile company.
8.if he is sending you a money like western union keep that it might help.
9.your bank account and statement.
10.invitation letter of your friend.reason why he invites you.

scott&ligaya
28th July 2011, 11:46
I would say that from what you provided here you will have no chance to satisfy the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO). The only way forward is for your friend to visit you and start gathering the info stated above.

sorry to be blunt

kenandahlia
28th July 2011, 11:49
sorry dahlia, the only help i can give u is to provide you the link for the documents you need to provide to satisfy the ECO and the British Embassy...
I have some friends and friends of my family from Oz and Japan who came and visit the PH , they are disabled and they had great fun.,they sometimes even forgot they are disabled:rolleyes::doh
knowing someone is meeting them in real , he may not be the same person you are talking online(we dont know) ,..i worry about u ..

oh and btw, i'm not a ''sir''...am a ''lady'';)

I would love to visit UK as well, for holidays, because he invited me for holidays for 4 weeks. is that something wrong with it if i go to UK for having a holidays?

sars_notd_virus
28th July 2011, 12:09
I would love to visit UK as well, for holidays, because he invited me for holidays for 4 weeks. is that something wrong with it if i go to UK for having a holidays?

of course not, nothings wrong with having holidays, you just need to have loads of money and u can satisfy everyone, u can even travel all around the world without a sponsor:rolleyes:....but your situation is completely reversed, i hope u understand by now, what we are trying to tell u

kenandahlia
28th July 2011, 12:15
I would say that from what you provided here you will have no chance to satisfy the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO). The only way forward is for your friend to visit you and start gathering the info stated above.

sorry to be blunt

Sorry your not an ECO hehe! well, thanks for the nice advice, hehe.

kenandahlia
28th July 2011, 12:20
of course not, nothings wrong with having holidays, you just need to have loads of money and u can satisfy everyone, u can even travel all around the world without a sponsor:rolleyes:....but your situation is completely reversed, i hope u understand by now, what we are trying to tell u

Yes your right! thank you for such a very wonderful advice... anyway its only a month.. and i will provide all supporting documents. DO U THINK THIS SITE CAN SCAM ANYONE ? I WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT HERE.. I DONT THINK SO IT CAN HELP OR NOT ..

imagine
28th July 2011, 12:29
hi kenandahlia, there always good advise here and is honest too,,
why would you want to delete your account here, wouldnt it be a better idea to keep it, you may need advise again, should your friend decide to visit you,

scott&ligaya
28th July 2011, 12:33
Maybe you are just a troll wasting our time, maybe you are just not very aware of the immigration customs and practices of most Western countries but either way you will not be successful in obtaining a visit visa based on your stated cuircumstances.

kenandahlia
28th July 2011, 12:42
why would you want to delete your account here, wouldnt it be a better idea to keep it, you may need advise again, should your friend decide to visit you,

sorry i must need to cancell my account here, but i dont know how.. Its nice to get a good advices from here,,, thanks for having a very nice wonderful time..

kenandahlia
28th July 2011, 13:18

how to cancell my acount here? and how can i delete my thread here?

les_taxi
28th July 2011, 14:14
Troll or member from another site:D

scott&ligaya
28th July 2011, 14:30
yup we are being played, could be teh same with another newbie just signed up from Qieszon city.. did we upset someone?

Alona
28th July 2011, 16:47
dont be upset because we are trying to help and tell the truth.
its hard to get a visitor visa if you haven't meet meet yet in person,its very complicated.

guyki
28th July 2011, 20:01
[FONT="Century Gothic"]TROLL ALERT chaps !!

Arthur Little
28th July 2011, 23:12
member from another site :D

:rolleyes: ... now WHICH site would that be, I wonder? :Erm:

:Rasp: ... no prizes for guessing! :D

Arthur Little
28th July 2011, 23:25
could be the same with another newbie just signed up from Qieszon city..

... d'you mean 'gescario0928'? Nah ... as you say, she's from Querzon City :rolleyes: ... it'd be gey strange if someone from that airt had never been to Manila - as Dahlia maintains she hasn't at the outset.

kenandahlia
28th July 2011, 23:29
:rolleyes: ... now WHICH site would that be wonder? :Erm:
help how to delete my thread here.. Get me out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arthur Little
28th July 2011, 23:57
N.B. Before you take your leave of us ...

BE AWARE THAT THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE RESPONDED TO YOUR TIRADE, HAVE BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO HELP YOU - BY ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS SYMPATHETICALLY AND TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY, IN SO FAR AS IT IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO DO SO - GIVEN YOUR CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

THEY ARE NOT MIRACLE WORKERS !!!

les_taxi
29th July 2011, 00:11
help how to delete my thread here.. Get me out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I will have fun with this:D
Can you explain to the Forum why you wish to leave so quickly after members have attempted to help you?
Also i see you originally posted this in the 'Celebration' thread-that would lead me to think your understanding of english is not too good:D
I then notice for a newbie you learnt very quickly how to phrase quotes something members gradually learn but you grasped it straight away-Amazing:laugher:
It's as if you have been on this site before:icon_lol:

Arthur Little
29th July 2011, 00:20
I notice for a newbie you learnt very quickly how to phrase quotes something members gradually learn but you grasped it straight away-Amazing:laugher:
It's as if you have been on this site before:icon_lol:

:Erm: ... NO, Les ... sorry if you've been misled, there - that was ME! :D

les_taxi
29th July 2011, 00:25
No Arthur she has copied replies in quotes on her own pages

Arthur Little
29th July 2011, 00:40
Ah ... yes ... Posts #4,#5,#8,#12, #14, #15, #18 & #19 ... by golly, you're right! But she buggered up the first of MY replies to you, though! #24 refers.

:anerikke: ... I see she's gone offline :rolleyes: - probably before reading my rebuke - so we'll wait and see whether she is prepared to "come down from her high horse" :kngt:. If not ... then either myself or one of the other Mods will accede to her request by "acting appropriately". :doh

maintman
29th July 2011, 05:00
:rolleyes: ... now WHICH site would that be, I wonder? :Erm:

:Rasp: ... no prizes for guessing! :D

Sorry Arthur but I'm ignorant to which site it would be, being new here i woouldn't get the no prize for guessing. So which site is it and why would they try to go to such lengths? again i apologise for the ignorance.

les_taxi
29th July 2011, 07:26
Sorry Arthur but I'm ignorant to which site it would be, being new here i woouldn't get the no prize for guessing. So which site is it and why would they try to go to such lengths? again i apologise for the ignorance.

It may not be another member from another site but you never know:D

sars_notd_virus
29th July 2011, 10:05
DO U THINK THIS SITE CAN SCAM ANYONE ? I WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT HERE.. I DONT THINK SO IT CAN HELP OR NOT ..

scam? what can we get if we scam u?we did try our best to help u but we cannot spoon-feed you darling, u need to do your works as well...
if u want to delete your account am sure the moderators will be glad to assist you but have you tried to turn on and off your pc?is it plugged-in?

if it still doesnt work , throw it out the window:rolleyes::crazy: