PDA

View Full Version : Shango

stevewool
25th July 2011, 15:06
hi all well what a day saturday was lots of food drinks and laughter, friends family came to celibrate emma being here 1 whole year, which is really next saturday but she is working then,anyway the title of this thread SHANGO, what does it mean, can i have a shandy em was asked buy our friends, a lager shandy em please,well when it came back i thought that looks dark, and thats a full lager not shandy, well i was wrong and right also, it was half lager and half tango so the shango was born:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:what things have your better half invented:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
25th July 2011, 15:10
i would like to reply but my wife reads the forum sometimes and if i told anyone about her bloopers i would be for the high jump :xxaction-smiley-047

KeithD
25th July 2011, 15:14
:laugher::laugher:

scott&ligaya
25th July 2011, 15:24
hehehehehe a Shango , sounds like good fun was had by all, Joy did ask once fior a Jack and Daniel LOL

Arthur Little
25th July 2011, 16:00
i would like to reply but my wife reads the forum sometimes and if i told anyone about her *bloomers i would be for the high jump :xxaction-smiley-047

:icon_lol: ... you sure WOULD be if you told anyone about *those!

Arthur Little
25th July 2011, 16:09
I'm so glad everyone - not least, yourselves - had such a marvellous time, Steve. I HAD wondered :rolleyes: why your party was being held a week early ... now I know!

Arthur Little
25th July 2011, 16:17
i was wrong and right also, it was half lager and half tango so the shango was born:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:what things have your better half invented:icon_lol:

'Shango' sounds about RIGHT to me, mate ... very appropriate! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
25th July 2011, 16:28
'Shango'

:yeahthat: ... and I'll bet it :40__s: tastes great into the bargain!

-sillybilly-
27th July 2011, 22:25
:yeahthat: ... and I'll bet it :40__s: tastes great into the bargain!

It did tasted great actually!
Thats because these lads were used to the taste of a lager with lemonade and they didnt like the brand new taste of Shango! :D

Clever emms! hehehe!