PDA

View Full Version : 2 Britons fighting for Taliban caught

Dedworth
21st July 2011, 10:12
British armed forces have arrested two Britons in Afghanistan suspected of fighting for the Taliban.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017136/Two-Britons-suspected-fighting-Taliban-arrested-Afghanistan.html#ixzz1SjHEOwuV

If the nationality claim these vermin are making proves to be correct I would be overjoyed to see them shot dead whilst attempting to escape

joebloggs
21st July 2011, 10:58
or shot for being traitors :D or they should be sent to the nearest russian prison camp :cwm3::freezin::xxaction-smiley-047, i dont mind paying taxes for that, has to be cheaper than a nice prison in the UK :rolleyes:

grahamw48
21st July 2011, 11:08
I was just about to post this myself.

'Britons'. :NoNo:

It makes my blood boil when I see these scum called that. :cwm23:

We hand out citizenship far too easily in this country, and take it away far too rarely. :angry:

These traitorous enemies of our country should never be allowed back into the UK, and neither should any others of their ilk.

It's time that we as a country sorted our act out, stopped being some sort of fairygodmother to the rest of the world, and started to make the security and welfare of our own indigenous population a priority !

joebloggs
21st July 2011, 13:09
maybe the gov should do something about those who apply for a british passport who were born to a British parent outside the UK. maybe citizenship test, right to revoke citizenship and be deported back to the country they were born in..

i worked with 2 libyan brothers, who were born in libya to a british mother and libyan father, they had british passports but got great pleasure telling me about you tube clips they kept watching showing british and american soldiers been killed :angry:

les_taxi
21st July 2011, 13:45
Make them walk ahead hopefully triggering Ied's as they do so clearing the way for our boys:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
21st July 2011, 18:03
They should have been disposed of discretely without any publicity.

grahamw48
21st July 2011, 18:54
Human rights mate...you know, what criminals have. :rolleyes:

imagine
21st July 2011, 18:55
uk a breeding ground for terrorists, they should be shot :NEW4: and definatly loose their passports and citizenship

bornatbirth
21st July 2011, 18:58
definatly loose their passports and citizenship

what if they're british, where are you going to send them :Erm:

imagine
21st July 2011, 19:02
dont care where they go , hell , but it doesnt matter what color race backround, there not british if they are traiters to our country,

les_taxi
21st July 2011, 19:28
uk a breeding ground for terrorists, they should be shot and definatly loose their passports and citizenship

:laugher:Don't think they will need passports if they are shot:xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
21st July 2011, 20:05
:laugher:Don't think they will need passports if they are shot:xxgrinning--00xx3:

true true lol, but take their passorts or their pals will use them lol

Tawi2
21st July 2011, 20:30
Human rights
They forwent those rights when they bit the hand that fed them,they or their parents came to this country for a better life,nest of vipers,they should have been shot in the back and left to rot in a ditch,their ID should have been brought back to the UK and anonymously posted to their parents no names no pack-drills.

Ako Si Jamie
21st July 2011, 21:01
Dedworth, I'll take you down to one of my watering holes one day when there's an England football match on and you'll have a field day.

It's an Indian pub but it gets infested by Pakistani's when there's an international game on, and they're not even regulars. All they do is cheer for the team that's playing England. Same with cricket. :cwm23: :cwm23:

Dedworth
21st July 2011, 21:12
Dedworth, I'll take you down to one of my watering holes one day when there's an England football match on and you'll have a field day.

It's an Indian pub but it gets infested by Pakistani's when there's an international game on, and they're not even regulars. All they do is cheer for the team that's playing England. Same with cricket. :cwm23: :cwm23:

:angry: No doubt beering it up

Maybe one day a group of men in England shirts, ski masks and carrying baseball bats will turn up :)

les_taxi
21st July 2011, 21:43

They are British when it comes to taking all this country has to offer though:censored:

Tawi2
21st July 2011, 21:50
When I was younger I worked for some guys,it was abroad,they were very good paymasters,exceptionally good to be honest,no one ever stepped out of line,when I first went over there I was shown newspaper clippings of two bodies that had turned up wrapped in plastic and dumped in a wooded valley,the guy who showed me didnt elaborate but I got the message,if your onto a good thing dont f*ck it up and bite the hand that feeds you ;) the UK "taliban" took all we had to offer then went on their Jihad,they should never have returned :rolleyes:

Ako Si Jamie
21st July 2011, 21:56
They are British when it comes to taking all this country has to offer though:censored:
Spot on Les :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
21st July 2011, 22:19
I would have all British immigrants who live here swear allegiance to the UK including all people born here with non British parents

Dedworth
21st July 2011, 22:48
All immigrants who gain British Citizenship should be stripped of citizenship and deported to their country of origin if sentenced to say more than 18 months - this should be mandatory no right of appeal

les_taxi
21st July 2011, 22:51
Yep totally agree Dedworth but there is hope, many people I chat to feel the same way-young and old:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
21st July 2011, 22:55
Yep totally agree Dedworth but there is hope, many people I chat to feel the same way-young and old:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I hope the worm turns Les. Met an old pal last night on his annual trip back from Oz where he's been for 22 years - I felt very envious they don't put up with the crap that we have to

les_taxi
21st July 2011, 23:11
In my job being a chatty person I talk about all sorts and as dismayed as I am at the current situation I'm constantly reminded that many people young,old,rich and poor are as pissed off as we are at these ..... who claim all they can from us then go-on to slag off our beliefs,army,way of life etc:cwm23:
I believe also that the wave of 9/11 and 7/7 bombings have stopped not only due to better intelligence but also the fact that the public would retaliate against supporters of terrorism in this country and I think an attitude of 'you can push us so far' is real and if you do watch out:censored:
This is not in any way having a go at people who live here and accept our way of life and fight against terrorism but the tiny minority who are against everything we stand for and yet still take all this country can give them while branding us as infidels.

Dedworth
21st July 2011, 23:17
Quite right Les, all too often we hear the handwringers talking about how we need to be a tolerant society. That clearly doesn't work, we need to show these traitorous germs absolute zero tolerance.

les_taxi
21st July 2011, 23:23
The Hand-wringers would have a different opinion if their relatives and loved ones were on the buses that got blown up 7/7/05

Dedworth
21st July 2011, 23:25
The Hand-wringers would have a different opinion if their relatives and loved ones were on the buses that got blown up 7/7/05

Exactly the unlamented Chuckle Brothers could never quite see it that way :D

les_taxi
21st July 2011, 23:31
Well when they thought burning of poppies was ok it spoke volumes:D