PDA

View Full Version : financial capacity..

prettyd30
6th May 2007, 01:18
hi everyone... i hope someone can help me with this.

We're in the process of gathering some documents for the visa application. My fiancee is self-employed, he's been running the business for 5 years already. I was wondering what financial documents should we submit at the embassy aside from bank statements. I've been reading the threads here and haven't encountered similar case. Thanks lots!:)

tiger@tigress
6th May 2007, 01:20
hi everyone... i hope someone can help me with this.
We're in the process of gathering some documents for the visa application. My fiancee is self-employed, he's been running the business for 5 years already. I was wondering what financial documents should we submit at the embassy aside from bank statements. I've been reading the threads here and haven't encountered similar case. Thanks lots!:)

How about the financial statement of the company!

bigtombowski
27th July 2007, 16:43
what if he's self-employed and his wages (drawings) vary? At that point would it just be bank statements?

tom

Shifty-Sidney
27th July 2007, 22:48
A statement from his accountant would be much better. Bank accounts and statements can be made to look better than they are, but a statement from an accountant has the accountants reputation and future ensuring it is accurate.

bigtombowski
27th July 2007, 23:20
if he needs a dodgy accountant, he can just hire one from liverpool :D