PDA

View Full Version : wow

bigtombowski
5th May 2007, 23:44
it seems that NO ONE has had a rant in such a LOOONNNNGGGG time! lol!

im trying to muster some vitriol so I can do a rant!

maybe i'll go without coffee for a day and see what happens

t

joebloggs
6th May 2007, 01:47
yes i've had lots of rants, just search for me name, you'll find them ,they are not all in the rant section, yes everyone is just too :love: :luv13: :love18: :luv4: on here, i complained weeks ago to scouser keith about this, it makes you :vomit-smiley-011: , hes tired to stir it up a bit, if he dont its gonna end up like the 'love boat' or some :furious3: forum like that...

caz hes got a good accountant hes always on his hols :NoNo: , a real scouser wouldnt have the money to go :D

i hope things pick up a bit, its like am fighiting a losing battle :bigcry:

the filipina women are turning the brits into :luv4: :love18: :love: :luv13: zombies, the guys should be :REDancedancer08: :blacklistlazy: :Wine: :xxparty-smiley-050: :UpYurs: :party-smiley-012: :xxsmilie_fussball: :40__s: :333:

we need to :xxsport-smiley-002: before everyone :xxsmilie_auslachen: at us..

oh i better go, wife be looking for me :xxparty-smiley-004: :cwm3:

mach
7th May 2007, 07:05
yes i've had lots of rants, just search for me name, you'll find them ,they are not all in the rant section, yes everyone is just too :love: :luv13: :love18: :luv4: on here, i complained weeks ago to scouser keith about this, it makes you :vomit-smiley-011: , hes tired to stir it up a bit, if he dont its gonna end up like the 'love boat' or some :furious3: forum like that...

caz hes got a good accountant hes always on his hols :NoNo: , a real scouser wouldnt have the money to go :D

i hope things pick up a bit, its like am fighiting a losing battle :bigcry:

the filipina women are turning the brits into :luv4: :love18: :love: :luv13: zombies, the guys should be :REDancedancer08: :blacklistlazy: :Wine: :xxparty-smiley-050: :UpYurs: :party-smiley-012: :xxsmilie_fussball: :40__s: :333:

we need to :xxsport-smiley-002: before everyone :xxsmilie_auslachen: at us..

oh i better go, wife be looking for me :xxparty-smiley-004: :cwm3:

ningning :NoNo: