PDA

View Full Version : Application on the way!

mylittleuk
17th July 2011, 16:23
Hello everyone!:Wave:, I just would like to announce that I've already lodged my spouse visa-settlement application to VFS last July 15, I can breath well now after months or preparation.

However, I feel a little bothered about the validity of my A1 English Test Certificate, the deadline is quite close! Lodged my application July 15, deadline of UKBA is July 17, and for sure Entry Clearance in the Embassy will receive and be able to check the docs days after so that's over the July 17 deadline.
Will still they consider it valid?
Can anyone please help me make me smile and get over this thinking..?:doh

I've been a loyal member of the site the whole time I was arranging my documents, THANK YOU so much! for the very and ever useful threads!... Indeed a very big help to make any application a SUCCESS!:)

WISH ME LUCK GUYS!:Wave:

Farmerg
17th July 2011, 16:33
Good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
17th July 2011, 16:55
goodluck on your application....hope you still stay with the forum when u got your visa granted:)

Maria B
17th July 2011, 17:17
:Hellooo: goodluck mylitteluk...:Wave::)

Terpe
17th July 2011, 22:32
Very best of luck for your application :xxgrinning--00xx3:
No problems with your English test.
ALL applications made before 17th July with test certificates for test and providers not now listed on the UKBA listing will be OK
God Bless.

tone
17th July 2011, 23:55
Good luck!
My Mahal is in VFS right now doing her biometrics.
What happens in there? Any questions? Interview?

Cheers
Tone

mylittleuk
18th July 2011, 01:30
Good luck!
My Mahal is in VFS right now doing her biometrics.
What happens in there? Any questions? Interview?

Cheers
Tone

Hi Tone:Wave: VFS only accepts visa application documents and registration of biometrics. When you submit there your application they will just be asking questions based on the checklist and if you have complete documents, they are very particular with the English Test Certificate, after that you are okay. My application was sent over to the embassy on the same day, confirmed with a text message from them. That's the time your wife have to prepare to be called for an interview by the Embassy.:)

mylittleuk
18th July 2011, 01:35
No problems with your English test.

Hi Terpe, thanks for cheering me up :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks everyone!

ann_barnett
18th July 2011, 01:56
Hi Tone..
VFS will just have her finger printing, it includes a digital fingerscan (all 10 digits) and a digital photograph. no interviews....

Hi Queenie...
Dont worry about the validity of your test certificates.... it's from the time of lodging that counts...

Best of luck...

Arthur Little
18th July 2011, 12:09
Giane ... I'd just like to bear out Terpe's assurance that you've NOTHING to worry about as regards the validity of your A1 Test Certificate; the deadline has been met, and now you can relax and look forward, with confidence, to your visa being issued. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

worthingmale
18th July 2011, 15:32
good luck :D

mylittleuk
18th July 2011, 15:36
Giane ... I'd just like to bear out Terpe's assurance that you've NOTHING to worry about as regards the validity of your A1 Test Certificate; the deadline has been met, and now you can relax and look forward, with confidence, to your visa being issued. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Arthur:Wave:, No best way to wait now but to be confident and positive with the result..:Wave: HOPEFULLLLY:doh

tone
18th July 2011, 18:45
Hi Tone..
VFS will just have her finger printing, it includes a digital fingerscan (all 10 digits) and a digital photograph. no interviews....
Best of luck...

Thank you for that.
Tone

Nick30
19th July 2011, 22:10
Good luck :)

GraceAdam
25th August 2011, 08:55
When will be the interview ann?

so for example, I am done with all those digital pic and biometric, can I go home after in Cebu? or i will wait for their text for my interview date?..

thank you :)