PDA

View Full Version : wink wink wink--> fairytales do come true?

peek-a-boo
5th May 2007, 13:41
:Hellooo: hello everyone... just for a fresh start.. i like to know and to talk someone who believes in love and the power of it.... i like to find my partner in life... if u think u like to know me more then let's talk, if u know someone who is seeking the same thing as i am.. pls introduce him to me... thanks in advanced and happy browsing to all... :cwm38: :)

bigtombowski
5th May 2007, 17:18
i know a guy who is an indian who lives here in Birmingham . .. if you are interested, I could possibly introduce you? Or i could direct you to a penpal service where Marivic and I met . . . .

ummm . . . . I know of a few places you could look here (online) that would yield you very good results . . . so if you'd like, then leave a message here or PM me :D

I wish you all the best with your search!

Tom

Mich
5th May 2007, 21:00
i know a guy who is an indian who lives here in Birmingham . .. if you are interested, I could possibly introduce you? Or i could direct you to a penpal service where Marivic and I met . . . .

ummm . . . . I know of a few places you could look here (online) that would yield you very good results . . . so if you'd like, then leave a message here or PM me :D

I wish you all the best with your search!

Tom

my friend, as i have told u last time... u should really change ur career to a matchmaker... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
5th May 2007, 21:24
you need to go here http://www.win2win.co.uk/zdating/

:xxgrinning--00xx3::love::luv4::love18:

bigtombowski
5th May 2007, 21:24
I Still Haven't Finished Working With You Mitch Hahaha!

bigtombowski
6th May 2007, 00:06
mitch is my client for hitch! im trying to Hitch Mitch !! lol!

LEAHnew
19th August 2007, 06:49
Tom is that ur new girl

Shifty-Sidney
19th August 2007, 08:29
:Hellooo:
Good morning all!
New pic is sweet Tom,
Well i know of at least one single bloke on here :omg: :ARsurrender:
Welcome to the forum peek a boo

Mrs Daddy
19th August 2007, 20:56
welcome peek-a-boo.don`t you worry it will soon be your happy ending...