PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a nice filipina- can anyone introduce me?

JohnUK
15th July 2011, 23:31
Hi, im hoping to find a nice filipina for marriage, I'm searching on filipinocupid but would prefer someone who has been recommended by someone as it can be a bit of a lottery online- does anyone here know of a nice lady, 25-35, simple and more traditional they could introduce me to please?
I myself am 32, live in Luton, uk, work as an electrician and am hoping to find someone with a view to marrying around December time.

purple
15th July 2011, 23:33
There will be a Barrio Fiesta coming up in London this coming Sunday.. show up and you'll find plenty of filipinas there :)

Good luck.
I'm pretty sure there are plenty of filipinas in Luton.

grahamw48
15th July 2011, 23:47
Good luck John.

Have you already booked the church in December ? :D

I would recommend visiting the Philippines first anyway.

It is very important that you understand your prospective partner's background and culture.

There is a lot more to it than you'll find out in 3 months IMO. :)

abby
16th July 2011, 08:23
hi john,

I've got a friend if u want. she is currently working in Dubai. If ur interested I'll give her email add. Just let me know.

stevewool
16th July 2011, 09:05
wow sounds like a very differant way of doing it, planning the wedding even before meeting the girl,you have to go to the phils to meet her family and thats tradition really, there are lots out there just take your time and trust your head and heart,i found my Emma on dateinasia, yes there are so many to chose some not so good but some very good, enjoy it all and good luck:)

Tawi2
16th July 2011, 09:20
and am hoping to find someone with a view to marrying around December time.
:Erm::rolleyes: At first I thought April 1'st had arrived early :rolleyes: your setting yourself up for a fall mate.

worthingmale
16th July 2011, 11:10
wow marry in December, slow down, take your time

grahamw48
16th July 2011, 11:11
....And most probably hurt a sweet young lady too. :rolleyes:

How many times have I told people to treat Filipinas as NORMAL human beings !

You don't go SHOPPING for one that fits your preconceived ideas and specifications. :NoNo:

Steve.r
16th July 2011, 12:21
Doomed to fail right off the bat :doh Why not get a Thai Bride :Cuckoo:

Why not do as Graham suggested and go to the Philippines and learn about the people first. Wifes are not on the shelf waiting for the first white man to pick. I suggest making a few friends first and see how things progress, just like any normal person would in a relationship.

Jimbojac
16th July 2011, 13:14
Yep, agree with all the regular posters on here.
Take your time and 100% get over to the Phils and witness their culture first hand, it takes a long time to "really" get to know someone and its a good sign if the girl wants you to meet her family and friends, it shows she is serious and with " less to hide."
A wedding in December?!:omg: Again take your time Chief thats pushing it!
Filipina girls are the best on the planet and i should know, take it from me i have been about 5 times around the World!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
16th July 2011, 13:43
I myself am 32, live in Luton, uk, work as an electrician and am hoping to find someone with a view to marrying around December time.

Hey ... whoah :doh ... slow down there, mate ... these things take time. :rolleyes: I realise you've been "on the lookout" for a year or so ... but the best advice is to visit the Phils ... sample the lifestyle and familiarise yourself with the culture - as others have suggested. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Farmerg
16th July 2011, 13:49
Have you tried argos?:D

Arthur Little
16th July 2011, 13:57
Have you tried argos?:D

:anerikke: ... hmm ... well ... :rolleyes: ... I suppose the advantage of Argos is, that it's local ... you can view the catalogue for 'Barbie Dolls' ... and there's a "28-days' returns policy" if not entirely satisfied! :icon_lol:

Tawi2
16th July 2011, 13:58
Have you tried argos?
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Pinas has made mail-order brides illegal nowadays but step back 20 years ago it was perfectly possible to turn up in manila,visit a marriage-agency,leaf through a catalogue,and have your choice of prospective brides turn up for your inspection.
John,your mum works in a hospital,theres your answer,loads of pinays work in Hospitals.Dont be in so much of a rush otherwise your going to end up with someone who only has one reason to marry you,thats to escape poverty and pinas.Desperation breeds desperation on both sides.

Farmerg
16th July 2011, 13:59
:laugher: Arthur

sexyvictoria
16th July 2011, 14:05
:icon_lol: hahaha..I'm SINGLE:Wave:

Arthur Little
16th July 2011, 14:08
:icon_lol: hahaha..I'm SINGLE :Wave:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... there you go, John ... and sexy with it!

Arthur Little
16th July 2011, 14:15
John ... where ARE you? :rolleyes: ... John ...!

stevewool
16th July 2011, 14:43
:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... there you go, John ... and sexy with it!

wait till the misses sees that Arthur, sexy with it:yikes:

Steve.r
16th July 2011, 14:45
John ... where ARE you? :rolleyes: ... John ...!

Hiding after our outbursts of distain.

@ Sexyvictoria, I think you should pass on this one :NoNo:

Tawi2
16th July 2011, 14:55
hahaha..I'm SINGLE
Arent you currently applying for a fiance visa :laugher::laugher::rolleyes:

hi everyone! i need your help i'm applying for fiance UK visa. my fiance already went here in the Philippines 2 times last year. I already got this things:
Like I said desperation begets desperation.

dan&pam
16th July 2011, 15:08

yes all her documents are complete..... shes ready to go fly by december i guess:airline:

grahamw48
16th July 2011, 15:09

Like I said desperation begets desperation.

First past the post ? :D

worthingmale
16th July 2011, 15:12
as said before December is too quick for marriage, you need to get to know somebody :)

Tawi2
16th July 2011, 15:18
First past the post ?
I have met several girls who told me the first of their pen-pals who arrive in Pinas get the prize :rolleyes: You know its true,I know its true :icon_lol: Notice her profile gives "Complicated" as her status,I BET its complicated if she suddenly forgot her engaged status at the prospect of getting here quickly :NoNo:

worthingmale
16th July 2011, 15:24
i saw that as well, her status says complicated :Erm:

Filipinamom
16th July 2011, 16:11
Hey ... whoah :doh ... slow down there, mate ... these things take time. :rolleyes: I realise you've been "on the lookout" for a year or so ... but the best advice is to visit the Phils ... sample the lifestyle and familiarise yourself with the culture - as others have suggested. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Very true....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

worthingmale
16th July 2011, 17:36
plus if you dont meet anybody, you will love the country and people so much you will want to go back and back :D

Moy
16th July 2011, 18:10
:rolleyes:

JohnUK
16th July 2011, 18:10
Hiding after our outbursts of distain.

@ Sexyvictoria, I think you should pass on this one :NoNo:

I'm not hiding mate, just been too busy at work to reply- and please leave off the pathetic schoolgirl remarks, I could say I'm surprised ur wife hasn't passed on you because you look like a right mug but I won't.

dan&pam
16th July 2011, 18:42
I'm not hiding mate, just been too busy at work to reply- and please leave off the pathetic schoolgirl remarks, I could say I'm surprised ur wife hasn't passed on you because you look like a right mug but I won't.

With all due respect John, after your opening credulous post, the idea of you calling anyone a 'mug' is ingenuous and naive.

grahamw48
16th July 2011, 19:12
...and daft. :)

Steve.r
16th July 2011, 19:14

I'm not the one being insulting, I can voice my opinion about you giving yourself a 5 month window to woo a potential Filipina into marrying you. By the way, my wife never passed on me because I spent several years getting to know her, her family and her culture. She knows me completely, as I know her. ONLY when you manage this will you find love and be loved in return ..... .and not in return for money or a visa.

I think you should be the one to grow up a bit and open your eyes before casting your schoolgirl remarks about my wife who, because of our love is expecting our first child.

grahamw48
16th July 2011, 19:19
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4230/fireoutss4.gif

branno
16th July 2011, 20:20
is there any reason for december time john...?... id of thought more of the tax ending months if any time was best.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
16th July 2011, 20:26
is there any reason for december time john...?... id of thought more of the tax ending months if any time was best.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

A Christmas wedding is lovely :icon_lol:

dan&pam
16th July 2011, 20:32
I wonder if he's aware that travelling anywhere via plane during the Christmas period is financially unforgiving.
You're looking at prices ranging from 40% - 60% more expensive when compared with almost any other month of the year.

Anyway good luck :)

jon richard
16th July 2011, 20:48
Wow.....handbags at 20 paces:xxaction-smiley-047:crazy::NoNo:
what's father Xmas going to bring then !!:D:Hellooo::D

Arthur Little
16th July 2011, 20:49
John ... as an electrician to trade, I thought you might recognise the "sparky" humour - that abounds on this site - for what it IS ... without there being any need for you to "blow a fuse". :cwm23: And ... if you'll excuse my use of puns (it's simply my style! ) you must surely realise that the feedback you've had so far, reflects respondents' sense of "shock" at the speed with which you're hoping to "wire the plug". :yikes:!

So ... as you have already been advised ... take a step back, think carefully about what it is that you really want from a partnership. Is it :lovecouple:? If so, then visit the Philippines, interact with the beautiful ladies that abound there and see how things pan out. But be aware - and this applies to hetrosexual relationships everywhere - the "flame" of :luv13: requires a spark to ignite it in the first instance. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

branno
16th July 2011, 20:59
oh may be january.... or even boxing day.... sales galore... :icon_lol::icon_lol:

les_taxi
16th July 2011, 21:15
Hmm looking through your previous posts I see you have requested pics,email adds before on here.
How did you get on with the girls?

Steve.r
16th July 2011, 23:24
Hmm looking through your previous posts I see you have requested pics,email adds before on here.
How did you get on with the girls?
I guess they were busy in december :Erm:

sexyvictoria
16th July 2011, 23:57
hey! I'm just joking:doh It's not easy to get married. Why on December? is your Birthday is on December and your not on the calendar anymore? just wondering..

imagine
17th July 2011, 00:46
are you santa ?

Ako Si Jamie
17th July 2011, 00:57
:laugher: That's a classic John. Arranging the marriage before meeting her! ;)

Seriously though, like the others said, you need to take your time. Being too open and gung-ho will more likely attract the wrong sort who will have you for breakfast.

KeithD
17th July 2011, 03:58
Maybe John's expecting the world to end 1st January :yikes:

stevewool
17th July 2011, 09:07
ask for advice and help that ok , but also dont expect all the nice things you want to hear,as for calling names well sticks and stones remember, many on here has been there done that also got the tee shirt , have you:)

Tawi2
17th July 2011, 10:15
hey! I'm just joking
Sorry victoria,you just bamboozled me,easy mistake to make with your status being "Complicated" your claim was your "Single" but in reality your "Engaged" :Erm: I hope you can understand why it became over-complicated and I got a little confused :Cuckoo::Erm:

Tawi2
17th July 2011, 12:34
To the OP,you could indeed get a girl,a number actually,within your timeframe,and you could quite easily marry one of them,nothing is impossible in Pinas,but your chances of having a happily ever after are slim to zilch.

malditako
17th July 2011, 12:35
got some friends and cousins..but i doubt they be available for december wedding,,,they normally busy with family gathering on those season :icon_lol:

Steve.r
17th July 2011, 14:08
http://youtu.be/gz-TUzjSXOw

Tawi2
17th July 2011, 14:19
HEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!The guy in that clip is Lake Palmer,I know a guy who knows or rather knew him,the last I heard he was undergoing treatment for cancer,the irony is that Lake actually ended up marrying a Filipina :yikes:

Tawi2
17th July 2011, 14:23
If I remember correctly the Thai lady lake was declaring undying love to was still married to a belgian?guy but forgot to mention it at the time :icon_lol: its funny how some women are like that :rolleyes:

grahamw48
17th July 2011, 14:40
Some pathetic and ignorant comments on that video, but what can be expected. :rolleyes:

Perhaps if Western women tidied up their act, lost the attitude problem and in most cases about 50lbs in blubber, they might not be spending hours poring over dating sites kidding themselves that some young buck is waiting to whisk them away on his (strong) white horse. :NoNo:

Maria B
17th July 2011, 14:43
Hi, im hoping to find a nice filipina for marriage, I'm searching on filipinocupid but would prefer someone who has been recommended by someone as it can be a bit of a lottery online- does anyone here know of a nice lady, 25-35, simple and more traditional they could introduce me to please?

:Hellooo:Hiya JohnUK...If u are interested in getting to know a Pinay lady in person, I have single friends in Wolverhampton who are nurses in the Philippines but on a Student visa in the UK. If u are interested u can add me & i'll send u their email add/ facebook so that u can get to know each other better personally before getting into serious matters. If it clicks well, that's good & u both can talk about the future together. Good luck!:Wave:

grahamw48
17th July 2011, 14:51
Anyone know any further North ? :hubbahubba:

I am willing to start washing and shaving regularly, find a job, and trade in my 70s music collection and 80s clothes. :)

stevewool
17th July 2011, 15:01
how far north Graham:rolleyes: and i am afraid if you get ride of all those things where would the next batch of pictures come from:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

grahamw48
17th July 2011, 16:50
:Erm:

A man can only sacrifice so much.

I would have to draw the line at moving my workbench out of the kitchen. :cwm3:

Tawi2
17th July 2011, 17:21
but on a Student visa in the UK Does it expire in december:icon_lol:

Maria B
17th July 2011, 17:27
Does it expire in december:icon_lol:

lols:icon_lol: expires after 3 years...some 2years. :Erm:

amorylove
22nd July 2011, 06:57
hello i am a filipina and i am also seeking for a real and true man who is seeking a marriage minded woman....i want to settle down and i am also looking for a good man who wants to love and marry a filipina woman ...hope we can be friends and know more about ourselves....I am amor from philippines...hope to hear from you soon...:)

Steve.r
22nd July 2011, 07:57
hello i am a filipina and i am also seeking for a real and true man who is seeking a marriage minded woman....i want to settle down and i am also looking for a good man who wants to love and marry a filipina woman ...hope we can be friends and know more about ourselves....I am amor from philippines...hope to hear from you soon...:)

Please read this thread carefully ..... This guy wants to meet and marry you before December this year. Do you really want to do that? It will be seen for what it is, a marriage of convienience, not for love, which is what you are looking for. You have been scammed before, do not make the same mistake again :)

Gie
8th August 2011, 22:18
I don't think being in a hurry will get you somewhere John, don't make decisions in a haste, are you really planning the wedding before meeting the girl? :doh:doh

Alona
12th August 2011, 20:35
have you found already john?

Dedworth
12th August 2011, 20:40
He's probably on his honeymoon

Tawi2
12th August 2011, 20:46
He's probably on his honeymoon
;) Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

Steve.r
12th August 2011, 21:35
Well, he made his first post to this thread 3 weeks ago..... .. and he's not been back since.......I guess he's found his soul mate already :icon_lol:

imagine
12th August 2011, 22:05
i think i know someone for him,,,,,,,,, the thread about the guy seeking advice , his gf the web cammer :laugher:

Steve.r
12th August 2011, 22:11
i think i know someone for him,,,,,,,,, the thread about the guy seeking advice , his gf the web cammer :laugher:

:iagree::sexy_146:

Dedworth
13th August 2011, 01:23

Yep he probably did a bit of sextexting there, a couple of quick hand shandys, married and lived happily ever after :D