PDA

View Full Version : new here...

zheanney
4th May 2007, 20:22
hi everyone, am zheanne from pasig city. im married to a wonderful british man last dec :). but before i met my husband i thought british men were a pain in the:butthead: but i was really wrong :doh.... i think im one of the women here to found such a good man, very responsible, a good cook, have a good sense of humor and a big fan of chelsea:) (when he was here in phils he always wear chelsea shirts 1 hr before the game :rolleyes:) anyway, i learn a lot from this forum, actually been reading post since oct but am too shy to post and ask question. keep up the good work guys ur helping a lot of confused applicant here and im one of them. thanks. God bless us

scotsfiancee
4th May 2007, 20:36
Hello zheanne!

Welcome, i hope your enjoying reading all the topics! do u like football too?

BTW are you still going to apply for spouse visa? Just keep on searching all the threads regarding to your application. If you still can't find and still confused don't be shy to ask. :Hellooo:

empott
4th May 2007, 22:39
:Hellooo: zheanney:Hellooo: Welcome to the forum and happy reading.

tiger@tigress
4th May 2007, 23:35
:Hellooo: zheanney:Hellooo: Welcome :Hellooo:

KeithD
5th May 2007, 13:39
....and a big fan of chelsea:) ....
So he's not THAT perfect then? :icon_lol:

aromulus
5th May 2007, 14:53
So he's not THAT perfect then? :icon_lol:

Never mind the scouser.... And the manc... he'll pop up to say something about it too.

Another Chelsea supporter and his wife are always welcome:Hellooo: ...

It felt like as I was a football club supporter minority on this site :xxgrinning--00xx3: ..

joebloggs
5th May 2007, 16:31
:icon_lol: chelsea The Pensioners :icon_lol:

lilliypuds UEFA Champions :rolleyes:
man united preimership winners :rolleyes:

chelsea errr quadruple .. well 1 out of 3 for now :icon_lol: :D :icon_lol:

oh and chelsea learn scouse to trying to win something that worth winning

http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=58668

:icon_lol:

aromulus
5th May 2007, 17:01
:icon_lol: chelsea The Pensioners :icon_lol:

lilliypuds UEFA Champions :rolleyes:
man united preimership winners :rolleyes:

chelsea errr quadruple .. well 1 out of 3 for now :icon_lol: :D :icon_lol:

http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=58668

:icon_lol:

You haven't read it... have you...?

:xxgrinning--00xx3: The Blue half of Liverpool (http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=58668#) are unlikely to switch, as they tend to be intensely loyal, and quite frankly, noble. But our analysis has concluded that supporters of Liverpool FC tend to be schizophrenic. Whilst chuntering on endlessly and ad nauseam about their club, they are actually a rather fickle bunch who are, in any case, reaching the end of their tether with their club`s mediocrity. In addition, whilst we are talking about people with a limited capacity to process abstract concepts, even they can see the contradiction between all their self-generated guff about being a big club with their miserable under-achievement. With the right incentives, these people could abandon the so-called 'Rafalution` in their droves".:xxgrinning--00xx3:

There you go..........

nuff said...

zheanney
5th May 2007, 19:40
Hello zheanne!

Welcome, i hope your enjoying reading all the topics! do u like football too?

BTW are you still going to apply for spouse visa? Just keep on searching all the threads regarding to your application. If you still can't find and still confused don't be shy to ask. :Hellooo:
>>>>>> hi there i like football too, a chelsea fun and i like drogba:) how bout u?
we are planning to apply for spouse visa hopefully next month. did u applied for a spouse visa?

empott zheanney Welcome to the forum and happy reading.
>>>>>>thanks empot. how are u?

tiger@tigress zheanney Welcome
>>>>>>hello there:)

Win2Win Quote:
Originally Posted by zheanney
....and a big fan of chelsea ....

So he's not THAT perfect then?
>>>>>> no he is not, just like any other british man:Hellooo:

aromulus Quote:
Originally Posted by Win2Win
So he's not THAT perfect then?

Never mind the scouser.... And the manc... he'll pop up to say something about it too.

Another Chelsea supporter and his wife are always welcome ...

It felt like as I was a football club supporter minority on this site
>>>>>>thanks for the warning aromulus. whats scouser and manc anyway i havent ask me hubby about that:Erm:

joebloggs chelsea The Pensioners

lilliypuds UEFA Champions
man united preimership winners

chelsea errr quadruple .. well 1 out of 3 for now

>>>>>>just wanna say hi to u:rolleyes:

joebloggs
6th May 2007, 01:12
i did read it, sour grapes, cause the scousers beat you , but anything to poke fun at the chelsea pensioners who must be feeling the blues :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

mach
7th May 2007, 02:20
maBuhaY & weLcome :Hellooo:

Mich
11th May 2007, 15:01
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: