PDA

View Full Version : to the wifey

Moy
10th July 2011, 14:24
how kuripot :icon_lol:is your bana/partner..bf etc..and how do you deal:yikes::D

grahamw48
10th July 2011, 15:07
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7260/stirthepotst3.gif
Does that include the thousands of pounds invested by the gentleman in 'enabling' the marriage, and gifting the lady (eventually) with British citizenship and a passport that has some value ? :)

We don't expect gratitude, but personally I could do without such silly remarks....especially as I have been sole carer of OUR son for the past 3 years, but not seen any offers of support from the ex. :rolleyes:

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 15:08
And does the kuripot also include Pinoys who gamble,drink copious amounts of alcohol,have several kabits on the side and also appear to owe never ending utang :Erm::icon_lol:

and how do you deal
Always from the top of the pack ;)

Moy
10th July 2011, 15:33
i've never understood husband/wife relationships where each has their own money. My husband and I have always had our money and we both decide together when and how to spend it. It was more difficult when we were younger and didn't have so much money and I have to admit, I was too controlling at times with the money, but it paid off in that we have NO debt and savings in the bank.:D

Moy
10th July 2011, 15:34
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7260/stirthepotst3.gif
Does that include the thousands of pounds invested by the gentleman in 'enabling' the marriage, and gifting the lady (eventually) with British citizenship and a passport that has some value ? :)

We don't expect gratitude, but personally I could do without such silly remarks....especially as I have been sole carer of OUR son for the past 3 years, but not seen any offers of support from the ex. :rolleyes:
:xxgrinning--00xx3: well said:icon_lol: am guilty:doh:Jump:

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 15:36
I was too controlling at times with the money
Your husband is just SOOOOOOO lucky to have a lady like you Moy :D:icon_lol:

Moy
10th July 2011, 15:42
And does the kuripot also include Pinoys who gamble,drink copious amounts of alcohol,have several kabits on the side and also appear to owe never ending utang :Erm::icon_lol:

Always from the top of the pack ;)

thats very true tawi but dont forget that filipino people does not get any benefit from gov:yikes: like the normal people here in the UK:D moreover, if us filipinos can get benefit thorough gov..thats very rare:D as this loads official :ReadIt: are preventing this laws:doh..so you cant blame why some filipinos has debt and all sort..life for us is very tough..ika nga "isang kahig isang tuka" am aware that here in the UK there are also much poorer people and homeless but if you know what am talking about :) the filipino life..you were there and have expreience..i think you know what i mean if you were sensitive enough:D:rolleyes::D

Steve.r
10th July 2011, 15:44
As i remember, wasn't your husband the one with the money :Erm: thats why he doesnt work right :Erm::Erm:

grahamw48
10th July 2011, 15:47
Very true.

Without many of the benefits supporting the lazier members of our society they'd have to get off their backsides and do some bloody work ! :angry:

Moy
10th July 2011, 15:47
Your husband is just SOOOOOOO lucky to have a lady like you Moy :D:icon_lol:

:rolleyes::D

Moy
10th July 2011, 15:48
[QUOTE=Steve.r;300915]As i remember, wasn't your husband the one with the money :Erm: thats why he doesnt work right :Erm::Erm:[/Q

Moy
10th July 2011, 15:48
As i remember, wasn't your husband the one with the money :Erm: thats why he doesnt work right :Erm::Erm:

but am talking when he was on work before:omg::D..sorry as i didnt mention on my first post on this thread:)

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 15:49
if you were sensitive enough
I was born sensitive,I cried when I first emerged into the world :icon_lol:
I know theres no social security or safety-net in Pinas,but there are also kuripot pinoy husbands,far,far worse than puti,I know that for a fact,if a guy here is going to shell-out for visas etc for his wife to come to the UK he isnt really going to be as kuripot as a guy who spends his salary on red-horse,gambles on sabong,and treats his neighbourhood kabit ;)

Moy
10th July 2011, 15:56
I was born sensitive,I cried when I first emerged into the world :icon_lol:
I know theres no social security or safety-net in Pinas,but there are also kuripot pinoy husbands,far,far worse than puti,I know that for a fact,if a guy here is going to shell-out for visas etc for his wife to come to the UK he isnt really going to be as kuripot as a guy who spends his salary on red-horse,gambles on sabong,and treats his neighbourhood kabit ;)

again that is true:D but were talking about the reason why filipinos has this debt and that no matter how hard we work with our ass..there is no point as those in power is the one who will benefit up to the end..the poor gets poorer but this rich and powerful become more rich to rule the country:NoNo::cwm3:

grahamw48
10th July 2011, 16:01
Another demonstration of 'people power' needed, and less reliance on 'God'. :)

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 16:01
why filipinos has this debt
Sabong,kabits and drinking arent Debts,they are bad character traits :icon_lol: If westerners were so kuripot its surprising that theres a flood of applicants to marry them :Erm:

Moy
10th July 2011, 16:22
Sabong,kabits and drinking arent Debts,they are bad character traits :icon_lol: If westerners were so kuripot its surprising that theres a flood of applicants to marry them :Erm:

you are obviously broken hearted tawi:icon_lol:
you got loads of oppurtunity here in your country compare to many countries yet the gov is able to support those lazy ass:D
sabong, kabits and drinking anyone could do that :icon_lol: no matter which country u came from .. but what is bad if its excessive and with a support that comes from a gov:cwm24:

Moy
10th July 2011, 16:31
btw tawi..:yikes: have you ever experince to eat once in a day if lucky you wont have any food:cwm24: AT ALL..and what the gov do? NOTHING:yikes:
and without money no education you think thats fair..but that how it goes in PH:Erm: HERE the parents goes to prison or be presucated if failing to send there kids to school:icon_lol::rolleyes:

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 16:38
have you ever experince to eat once in a day if lucky you wont have any food
You would be very,very surprised what I have experienced,I havent eaten for several days,been light headed with hunger,throbbing headaches from one tiny meal of dall,rice and a chappatti,but this isnt about hunger its about kuripot husbands,and I have known more pinoys who let their kids go hungry through gambling and drinking the money away than I have westerners ;)

obviously broken hearted tawi
Not in any way,shape nor form,just because I dont publicise my private life online doesnt mean I dont have one ;)

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 16:41
NOTHING
and without money no education you think thats fair..but that how it goes in PH
Thats the fault of the pinoy government and the pinoy system,not my fault :icon_lol:

Moy
10th July 2011, 16:47
Thats the fault of the pinoy government and the pinoy system,not my fault :icon_lol:

i know its not but you cant blame the pinoy if they have this debt and all sort about the bad life they have while in PH..IF THEY DRUNK why do the westerner dont do that..more worst here and they could be really dangerous to everyone:yikes: and talking about kabit..everyone could do that ..even you which i doubt:yikes:..and about kuripot drunk husband..that let there kids get hungry i must say its partyly true but some has reasons just like evrybody else:rolleyes::doh

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 16:50
and about kuripot drunk husband..that let there kids get hungry i must say its partyly true
No excuse for letting any child go hungry,I would rather starve than let my child go without,partly true?Very true!I could show you several,they are earning money in one hand and drinking with their friends and playing cards in the evenings while their kids are malnourished,thats not due to a hard life,thats due to bad character :rolleyes:

Moy
10th July 2011, 16:57
No excuse for letting any child go hungry,I would rather starve than let my child go without,partly true?Very true!I could show you several,they are earning money in one hand and drinking with their friends and playing cards in the evenings while their kids are malnourished,thats not due to a hard life,thats due to bad character :rolleyes:

everyone has character weather its bad or not:D but we talk about PH having a bad life varies from anyone who have nothing..and because they are stress nothing hope to look forward they become so frustrated with life:bigcry:
you are talking about bad character:D again thats very true ..the question is how do you define the characted of some people here who just sat down and feed by there helpful gov while almost half of the world is dying hungry and thristy:D

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 17:05
helpful gov while almost half of the world is dying hungry and thristy
You just encapsulated it,we have built a society and a system that mostly looks after the people,that could be the reason we are being flooded with asylum seekers both bogus and genuine,the pinoy government as we both know is rotten to the core :rolleyes:

they are stress nothing hope to look forward they become so frustrated with life
Lots of people are stressed and frustrated Ross,but wouldnt think of letting their children go without in favour of a drink with their barkadas :rolleyes:
Dont make out as if its just westerners who are kuripot,I spent a lot of time in pinas,I learnt a little about pinoys and their perfect families :rolleyes: dont take my words personally Ross,your a verbally verbacious power-poster :icon_lol:

Moy
10th July 2011, 19:15
one thing i could say tawi:D you were born in western world and you got NO idea being born as pinoy:icon_lol: so you dont completely know what is life being on PH:rolleyes:

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 19:27
you were born in western world
Was i really :Erm: Its obvious you havent seen my birth certificate,dont make assumptions ;)

so you dont completely know what is life being on PH
I never said I did,but I have seen enough to form a valid judgement ;)
We are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one Ross.

Moy
10th July 2011, 19:59
oh well if i make assumption sorry:D obviously i am assuming that your a foreigner who make an adventure to learn life in several country including the PH:rolleyes:
AND ITS not a valid reason for you to judge anybody/anyone except in a circumstances that it harm you or anyone in your family:rolleyes: no matter of life we came from:rolleyes:

Steve.r
10th July 2011, 20:18
AND ITS not a valid reason for you to judge anybody/anyone except in a circumstances that it harm you or anyone in your family:rolleyes: no matter of life we came from:rolleyes:

Isn't that exactly what you are doing by calling us westen bf's /husbands kuripot :Erm:

joebloggs
10th July 2011, 20:21
one thing i could say tawi:D you were born in western world and you got NO idea being born as pinoy:icon_lol: so you dont completely know what is life being on PH:rolleyes:

whats being born a pinoy got to do with anything ross :Erm: poverty is everywhere, just thank yourself lucky your not born in Swaziland, life expectancy is 39yrs old for men and women :cwm24: at least in the phils you get to live til your 70yrs old in poverty :doh

Moy
10th July 2011, 20:31
hmm..just conversation i think no offence meant:D
and yes very true that poverty is everywhere :) same as anywhere in the world you could see the good/bad people lived:D

Moy
10th July 2011, 20:33
Isn't that exactly what you are doing by calling us westen bf's /husbands kuripot :Erm:

i dont call it directly that a westerner to be kuripot:rolleyes: its a form of question:)..my apologized :D even myslef i could rate as kuripot fellow:icon_lol:

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 20:37
I thought for a minute we were going to degenerate into a free-for-all :omg:
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/26144-for-english-daddys-%29?highlight=ross
Just because someone thinks one thing and another thinks otherwise doesnt mean either is right,its their persinal thoughts innit ;) some of your posts are like sparks on tinder though Ross :icon_lol: but its all good fun :)

Moy
10th July 2011, 20:39
I thought for a minute we were going to degenerate into a free-for-all :omg:
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/26144-for-english-daddys-%29?highlight=ross
Just because someone thinks one thing and another thinks otherwise doesnt mean either is right,its their persinal thoughts innit ;) some of your posts are like sparks on tinder though Ross :icon_lol: but its all good fun :)

:xxgrinning--00xx3: on that i must say a would agree to you tawi..FUN is what life having some kick of spice:D:icon_lol:

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 20:41
Your ok ross :xxgrinning--00xx3: your the perfect example of the demure submissive shy pinay :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Moy
10th July 2011, 20:45
you got an inner good attitude i think tawi:)

Moy
10th July 2011, 20:47
Your ok ross :xxgrinning--00xx3: your the perfect example of the demure submissive shy pinay :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

actually i am very emotional person tawi..:)thank you for interacting on me..even it sounds as i disgaree on all your opinion but its not i do appreaciate your inner attitude and involvement towards the culture and life of the people you deal with.

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 20:52
Moy,if you had a twin sister she would be my ideal soul-mate :icon_lol:

Moy
10th July 2011, 21:01
oh i got:omg: but she was bury 5 feet below the ground:bigcry::NoNo:

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 21:04
but she was bury 5 feet below the ground
Sorry Moy :NoNo:

Moy
10th July 2011, 21:05
wish ive found you so early:rolleyes::D

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 21:07
wish ive found you so early
:laugher: Moy,you have a wicked sense of humour,sadly I am old enough to be your father :icon_lol:

grahamw48
10th July 2011, 21:09
:hugx:

Moy
10th July 2011, 21:09
:laugher: Moy,you have a wicked sense of humour,sadly I am old enough to be your father :icon_lol:

u think :D in that case you should have know me enough to say you are old to be my father lolz:omg::laugher::D

Moy
10th July 2011, 21:10
:hugx:

:heartshape1:

grahamw48
10th July 2011, 21:12
I'm old enough to be your father too....never stopped me before. :laugher:

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 21:13
:icon_lol:

Moy
10th July 2011, 21:15
I'm old enough to be your father too....never stopped me before. :laugher:

does not matter in it?:D they say and i still following that golden RULE:omg:
age does not matter :rolleyes::D when your love is BLIND:cwm24::icon_lol:

grahamw48
10th July 2011, 21:34
Well, I do admit to wearing reading glasses.
You know, the ones that make everything look

.bigger :grosyeux:

Moy
10th July 2011, 21:38
and i got 3 pair:rolleyes: of reading glasses here that i used actually:D

joebloggs
10th July 2011, 21:41
:laugher: I am old enough to be your father :icon_lol:

does not matter in it?:D they say and i still following that golden RULE:omg:
age does not matter :rolleyes::D when your love is BLIND:cwm24::icon_lol:

and there is no fool like an old fool :olddude:

keep your hand on your wallet tawi2, those sweet talking filipina's are after only one thing :REGamblMoney01HL1:

:cwm24:

Terpe
10th July 2011, 21:43

keep your hand on your wallet tawi2, those sweet talking filipina's are after only one thing :REGamblMoney01HL1:

And maybe the old guys are only after 'another' !!:)
which is the worst?

Arthur Little
10th July 2011, 21:49
I'm old enough to be your father too.... :laugher:

:olddude: ... and I look old enough to be her grandfather!

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 21:50
And maybe the old guys are only after 'another' !!
I always say inner beauty never fades,external looks only attracted me when I was a kid,substance of character were the attraction in later life :)

keep your hand on your wallet tawi2
I am skint :bigcry:

Moy
10th July 2011, 21:50

dont be too hard sir JOE lolz..THINK you are suppose to be my idol:D(jokes)

Moy
10th July 2011, 21:52
I always say inner beauty never fades,external looks only attracted me when I was a kid,substance of character were the attraction in later life :)

I am skint :bigcry:

i think ive finally found my SOULMATE here :yikes::icon_lol:

Moy
10th July 2011, 21:52
:olddude: ... and I'm old enough to be her grandfather!

and im completely happy with that..:D

Moy
10th July 2011, 21:53
And maybe the old guys are only after 'another' !!:)
which is the worst?

:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

grahamw48
10th July 2011, 21:54
Thanks honeyko... the Western Union arrived ! :heartshape1:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/1/scamgirls.jpg

Moy
10th July 2011, 21:56
:D would it be funny on the coming days the husband/bf will say..salamat sa padala..may pera na namn ako:D:icon_lol:

joebloggs
10th July 2011, 22:07
i think ive finally found my SOULMATE here :yikes::icon_lol:

:crazy::Cuckoo:

thats what i thought when i met the misses :doh it turned out the soulmate she had was her friend she shared fish with :vomit-smiley-011::action-smiley-082:

joebloggs
10th July 2011, 22:08
Thanks honeyko... the Western Union arrived ! :heartshape1:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/1/scamgirls.jpg

:omg: my ex's you knew them to graham :doh:angry:

Moy
10th July 2011, 22:14
will its time you need to catch some fish then and turn to dried fish as it summer time anyway:icon_lol:

sweetnote143
11th July 2011, 03:09
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I dont know, guys, but to me the word 'old' is not something to do with age....yes we always add another year to our age but does year add to our character? old for me is when you finally seem too tired about everything...when you get tired of laughing, tired of looking the world with a fresh eye, when you stop admiring everything that is beautiful, when you get tired of being in this world coz you feel like you've seen and experienced enough....that's for me is being 'old'....i've seen guys who are in their 60s and 70s but they exude inner youth in them because they never feel tired despite of the ordeals they've been....take life lessons seriously, but never take everything seriously....laugh...laugh at our mistakes...laugh at absurdities.....laugh on silly jokes.....humor somehow makes a person young

sweetnote143
11th July 2011, 03:29
there are also kuripot pinoy husbands,far,far worse than puti,I know that for a fact,if a guy here is going to shell-out for visas etc for his wife to come to the UK he isnt really going to be as kuripot as a guy who spends his salary on red-horse,gambles on sabong,and treats his neighbourhood kabit ;)

quite true, tawi2....if the husband/bf can send money whatever amount it may be is not kuripot......when it's a hard-earned money, you'll take a lot of secondthoughts before spending it or giving it.....even with my parents, I always debate with myself if it's really necessary for me to ask some money from them, they have to pay their workers in their farm, pay my sisters tuition and send them allowance, etc.....it makes me feel guilty when I borrow, even if I'm going to pay it back soon coz it's a hard-earned money....so it takes a lot of courage for me to utter the word "borrow".

and about men here who are kuripot to their family but so generous when it comes to buying beers for their friends.....first-hand experience, and it made me hate my father...but as grew older, as I come to know him well as a person and not as a father, I learn to forgave him....we all have weakness, it's just that overcoming this weakness is too hard to all of us and impossible to some people like my father. Just lucky that despite of his drinking, he still a good provider. I guess that's what you called 'you cant have the best of both worlds', accept what you have and make the most of it.

tanga
11th July 2011, 04:46
Many years ago,an American friend here said to me "the best men in the Philippines are the woman"
The remark made me think and after a while i realised what he meant and how true that is.
I have seen many instances where the filipina will scrimp and save to feed her children,do laundry and cleaning work to earn some cash,rise early to prepare the kids for school,clean the house and sweep the yard whilst the husband or partner sleeps late then gets up to go to sabong and meet his cronies for a drinking session or if they have a job head straight for the nearest bar after receiving their salary with little regard for his family.
I have asked Filipinas who are separated what was the cause of their situation. Almost always these are some of the reasons as follows,not always in this order

1) Irresponsible Kuripot falls in this category
2)Lassingero (Drunkard)
3)Sabongero (Gambler)
4)Babaero (womaniser)
5)Drug addict
6)Wife beater

grahamw48
11th July 2011, 10:26
Thanks for that....always wondered what those words meant. Difficult remembering them when distracted by a hail of crockery. :icon_lol:

Moy
11th July 2011, 11:03
:yikes::D in summy they are all bad traits/negative character i guess:rolleyes::D

bornatbirth
11th July 2011, 11:35
do the threads and posts by moy.....apply to moy herself :Erm:

i get the feeling they do and im beginning to see why moy gets herself into trouble in the past..my wife calls it being tactless.

Moy
11th July 2011, 12:24
judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers:D
"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves":icon_lol:

Arthur Little
11th July 2011, 12:27

guys who are in their 60s but they exude inner youth

:rolleyes: ... ME for instance?

joebloggs
11th July 2011, 13:19
judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers:D
"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves":icon_lol:

you must drive your husband :Cuckoo::crazy: ross with your quotes and riddles :D

Moy
11th July 2011, 13:22
do the threads and posts by moy.....apply to moy herself :Erm:

i get the feeling they do and im beginning to see why moy gets herself into trouble in the past..my wife calls it being tactless.

send my aplogized to your wife born pls:heartshape1: and let your wife read this r:Wave:"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.":rolleyes:

Moy
11th July 2011, 13:23
you must drive your husband :Cuckoo::crazy: ross with your quotes and riddles :D

oh ive done already u dont need to say so :icon_lol:

Moy
11th July 2011, 13:27
and for you sir JOE:omg: think this will suit you:icon_lol:" Judge a tree from its fruit, not from its leaves"

if not ill find some more riddles and quotes:yikes::laugher::D only for you!:)lolz

Steve.r
11th July 2011, 13:31
Have you heard this one Ross ? 'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones' :doh:rolleyes::NoNo::Erm::cwm23::crazy::Cuckoo::Wave::Sex::xxaction-smiley-047:do_it::doh:omg::cwm23::xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
11th July 2011, 13:33
and for you sir JOE:omg: think this will suit you:icon_lol:" Judge a tree from its fruit, not from its leaves"

if not ill find some more riddles and quotes:yikes::laugher::D

your right there, have you tried the leaves from an apple tree :vomit-smiley-011::action-smiley-082:

Moy
11th July 2011, 13:35
so many times steve.r:xxgrinning--00xx3::D
if am not wrong basically it means:rolleyes: Don't gossip about people if you have secrets of your own?.:Erm::Jump:

joebloggs
11th July 2011, 13:37
and one back to your ross

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." :rolleyes:

Make three fourths of a cross,
And a circle complete;
And let two semicircles
On a perpendicular meet;
Next add a triangle
That stands on two feet;
Next two semicircles,
And a circle complete.

What am I? :Erm:

Moy
11th July 2011, 13:38
your right there, have you tried the leaves from an apple tree :vomit-smiley-011::action-smiley-082:

sadly nope only DURIAN LEAVES :yikes::D

Moy
11th July 2011, 13:42
and one back to your ross

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." :rolleyes:

And a circle complete;
And let two semicircles
On a perpendicular meet;
Next add a triangle
That stands on two feet;
Next two semicircles,
And a circle complete.

What am I? :Erm:

We should not pretend to understand the world only by the intellect. The judgement of the intellect is only part of the truth.”:omg::heartshape1:

scott&ligaya
11th July 2011, 13:53
OMG next it will be if a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it fall...does it make a noise:omg::omg:

scott&ligaya
11th July 2011, 13:54
or what happens when an an irrestistable force meets an immovable object.......:doh:doh:doh

Moy
11th July 2011, 13:57
:icon_lol::D

Well, there are no irresistible forces. And, there are no immovable objects. So, the question has no answer. We do not live in a universe which allows irresistible forces and immovable objects.
So, an irresistible force cannot meet an immovable object. As I said above, we do not live in a universe which allows irresistible forces and immovable objects. In fact, no universe can ever allow both irresistible forces and immovable objects. And, the question has no answer.:)on my opinion.

Maria B
11th July 2011, 16:26
how kuripot :icon_lol:is your bana/partner..bf etc..and how do you deal:yikes::D

maayo gani akong bana dili kuripot. ako nuon :icon_lol:

Moy
11th July 2011, 16:29
hala maria bisaya pud ka:omg::D asa inyo sa atoah..

Maria B
11th July 2011, 16:38
hala maria bisaya pud ka:omg::D asa inyo sa atoah..

:icon_lol: bisdak moy. taga Cebu. ikaw asa ka dapit sa pinas?:D

Moy
11th July 2011, 16:40
bisaya-illogga ko maria:D dabawenya po ako:Jump:

Maria B
11th July 2011, 16:49
bisaya-illogga ko maria:D dabawenya po ako:Jump:

uuyyyy ms. danggit meets durian :furious3::Hellooo::D maayo ubay2x tang bisaya diri. nus-a ka bisita pinas?

Moy
11th July 2011, 17:01
nah wla pa pong plan :( kaw dugay ka na dri?:rolleyes:
talking about danggit..kalami anah oi labi na og law oy atong sud-an hai..:(

Moy
11th July 2011, 17:06

I dont know, guys, but to me the word 'old' is not something to do with age....yes we always add another year to our age but does year add to our character? old for me is when you finally seem too tired about everything...when you get tired of laughing, tired of looking the world with a fresh eye, when you stop admiring everything that is beautiful, when you get tired of being in this world coz you feel like you've seen and experienced enough....that's for me is being 'old'....i've seen guys who are in their 60s and 70s but they exude inner youth in them because they never feel tired despite of the ordeals they've been....take life lessons seriously, but never take everything seriously....laugh...laugh at our mistakes...laugh at absurdities.....laugh on silly jokes.....humor somehow makes a person young

:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maria B
11th July 2011, 17:07
nah wla pa pong plan :( kaw dugay ka na dri?:rolleyes:
talking about danggit..kalami anah oi labi na og law oy atong sud-an hai..:(

mo 3 yrs pako next month moy. (ikaw dugay naka diri?) settled nuon dayun ko. lipay lang ko last 2 weeks kay naay naabot nga amiga gikan sa cebu sa one of my frenz, aw lipay kaayo akong bitok hahaha. diri gud kay daugon ra sa gravy. asa ka dapit sa uk?

Moy
11th July 2011, 17:38
ah 3 years so..apply ka nag citizenship maria:xxgrinning--00xx3: ngayo unya kog advice nimo ha:)..sa southwest ko dapit nagpuyo..kaw asa dapit sa west middlands..niabot imong amiga..panghatag og danggit beh heheh:icon_lol:

Tawi2
11th July 2011, 17:39
And a circle complete;
And let two semicircles
On a perpendicular meet;
Next add a triangle
That stands on two feet;
Next two semicircles,
And a circle complete.

What am I
Tinustos ;):icon_lol:53565356

Moy
11th July 2011, 17:45
Sa gabii bukharon ingon og dahon; sa adlaw murag tinustos kay rolyohon. (Unsa man!!!?)

ANSWER:yikes:
titustos:D:icon_lol:

Moy
11th July 2011, 17:46

:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: VERY clever

Maria B
11th July 2011, 17:48
ah 3 years so..apply ka nag citizenship maria:xxgrinning--00xx3: ngayo unya kog advice nimo ha:)..sa southwest ko dapit nagpuyo..kaw asa dapit sa west middlands..niabot imong amiga..panghatag og danggit beh heheh:icon_lol:

sa august puhon pero pwede raman sab ug unya. gamit lang if mo bakasyon ko sa ato kay ngano kada fly out nako from cebu back to uk, mag bayad ko ug tax (php1,500) pastilan (maayo nalang e datung intawun sa akong parents hahaha) mga april 2012 mi puhon balik cebu guro (igo 4 mos among bb). about danggit, nah wala kaugma-e uy. kami tanan hangol kaayo hahaha.
ask me anytime mentras presko pa gamay hahaha. sa wolverhampton ko mga 20 mins train from birmingham centre (40mins by tram)

Moy
11th July 2011, 17:50
:icon_lol::D

grahamw48
11th July 2011, 18:22
Ladies, I think it's rather rude to other forum members when half the page is in Tagalog/Visayan/whatever.

Please don't start a trend. :NoNo:

Maria B
11th July 2011, 18:55
:
Ladies, I think it's rather rude to other forum members when half the page is in Tagalog/Visayan/whatever.

Please don't start a trend. :NoNo:

:icon_sorry: sorry Graham...i really do apologize. :blahblah:We're getting excited that we have the same dialect talking about foods. :76: too much blahs blahs. Will not do it again :NoNo:

grahamw48
11th July 2011, 18:58
Forgiven. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
11th July 2011, 19:07
No language is rude that can boast polite writers:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
11th July 2011, 19:08
:

:icon_sorry: sorry Graham...i really do apologize. :blahblah:We're getting excited that we have the same dialect talking about foods. :76: too much blahs blahs. Will not do it again :NoNo:

for us maria:D You can't be truly rude until you understand good manners. :rolleyes:

cheers:Wave:

Tawi2
11th July 2011, 19:19
No language is rude that can boast polite writers
Moy,are you in any way,shape,or form related,however distant in your pedigree,on either your mums or dads side to either Confucius,Aristotle or even Mr Miyagi(Man who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything):Erm:

Moy
11th July 2011, 19:24
Moy,are you in any way,shape,or form related,however distant in your pedigree,on either your mums or dads side to either Confucius,Aristotle or even Mr Miyagi(Man who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything):Erm:

oh soulmate:omg: i mean tAWI there you are:D:heartshape1:
Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.:omg::icon_lol:

Tawi2
11th July 2011, 19:27
Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh:doh

I can imagine its dinner time,Mr Moy sits at the table and asks whats to eat only for you to answer something confucian such as "Choose rather to punish your appetites than be punished by them" or your own home spun philosophies "When I was a child in pinas there were only ever two items on the menu,Take-it or Leave-it"

Moy
11th July 2011, 19:33
Nothing matters very much, and very few things matter at all. :icon_lol:

Tawi2
11th July 2011, 19:37
My current favourite,very apt for the situation.........The lights are on but no-ones home :icon_lol:

Tawi2
11th July 2011, 19:38
Good job we are soul-mates :heartshape1:

stevewool
11th July 2011, 19:48
lost me yesterday i think but hay ho,sumige ka

Moy
11th July 2011, 19:56
Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh:doh

I can imagine its dinner time,Mr Moy sits at the table and asks whats to eat only for you to answer something confucian such as "Choose rather to punish your appetites than be punished by them" or your own home spun philosophies "When I was a child in pinas there were only ever two items on the menu,Take-it or Leave-it"

:icon_lol:Worthless people live only to eat and drink; people of worth eat and drink only to live:rolleyes:

Moy
11th July 2011, 20:14
Good job we are soul-mates :heartshape1:

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.:rolleyes::icon_lol:

sweetnote143
12th July 2011, 01:33
OMG next it will be if a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it fall...does it make a noise:omg::omg:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :omg: I'll go nuts of analyzing what you all mean here :Cuckoo: :laugher:

sweetnote143
12th July 2011, 01:43
:rolleyes: ... ME for instance? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
12th July 2011, 08:14

terpe should know :Erm:

THE answer

Tobacco

Terpe
12th July 2011, 09:06