PDA

View Full Version : *** New business revealed. ***

Jimbojac
9th July 2011, 23:57
Just got permission from Keith to post up details of my new business:
Its a modern Guest House in the North Eastern town of Lanuza Surigao del Sur situated on Midanao Island.
We can cater for up to 8 guests in aircon comfort throughout with meals drinks and snacks provided.
Lanuza is a small provincial town, very friendly surrounded by stunning mountains on one side and World class surfing beaches on the other.
It will attract surfers and beach lovers alike for a relaxing holiday.
For more information you can check my Facebook page: "Filipino Wave Catchers" prices start at just £12 per person per night including breakfast and we are open throughout the coming British Winter!
Hope to see you soon!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
10th July 2011, 09:53
All the best Jimbo:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I haven't managed to get down to Mindanao yet, but if I do, I'll pop in and say hello.
Are you managing it from here, or moving out there full time?
Good luck anyway:)

worthingmale
10th July 2011, 10:49
good luck, get a website up asap as well :)

Jimbojac
10th July 2011, 11:36
All the best Jimbo:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I haven't managed to get down to Mindanao yet, but if I do, I'll pop in and say hello.
Are you managing it from here, or moving out there full time?
Good luck anyway:)
Thanks Mate.
Its a beautiful part of the Phils.
At the moment we are opening the place up for guests November to March, mainly cos of surf season there and i am running my business here in Jersey the rest of the year.
Feel welcome to come down for a relaxing stay if you ever make it to Mindanao, i am arranging transportation and help for anyone who is in that part of the World.
Cheers.

Jimbojac
10th July 2011, 11:37
good luck, get a website up asap as well :)
Thanks, i have a friend who is a computer whizz and we are working on something, will post up a link in the future.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
10th July 2011, 11:52
Thanks Mate.
Its a beautiful part of the Phils.
At the moment we are opening the place up for guests November to March, mainly cos of surf season there and i am running my business here in Jersey the rest of the year.
Feel welcome to come down for a relaxing stay if you ever make it to Mindanao, i am arranging transportation and help for anyone who is in that part of the World.
Cheers.

It sounds like an exciting project. Good luck!

steve monty
10th July 2011, 13:09
Looks great there Jimbojac! I hope all goes well for you! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I had to like your Facebook page. looking forward to seeing the website!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
10th July 2011, 16:45
do forum members get s discount :Erm: :D

Arthur Little
10th July 2011, 17:10
Just got permission from Keith to post up details of my new business:
Its a modern Guest House in the North Eastern town of Lanuza Surigao del Sur situated on Midanao Island.
We can cater for up to 8 guests in aircon comfort throughout with meals drinks and snacks provided.
Lanuza is a small provincial town, very friendly surrounded by stunning mountains on one side and World class surfing beaches on the other.
It will attract surfers and beach lovers alike for a relaxing holiday.
For more information you can check my Facebook page: "Filipino Wave Catchers" prices start at just £12 per person per night including breakfast and we are open throughout the coming British Winter!
Hope to see you soon! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... all the very best with your new business venture.

Arthur Little
10th July 2011, 17:14
do forum members get s discount :Erm: :D

:icon_lol: ... EVER the practical type, eh?

Braveheart
10th July 2011, 17:24
wow! best of luck! :)

Jimbojac
10th July 2011, 20:08
Thanks Folks and yes i shall be giving 10% discount for any members that want to visit us!:)

Jimbojac
10th July 2011, 20:09
Looks great there Jimbojac! I hope all goes well for you! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I had to like your Facebook page. looking forward to seeing the website!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks Steve.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
10th July 2011, 20:39
Advertise in surfing mags etc Jim,target your clientel,advertise on some of the aussie surfing sites or mags,good luck :)

Doc Alan
10th July 2011, 20:58
I've already "liked" your facebook site - good luck Jim :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I'm sure you know about the surfers' website "Magic Seaweed" ( www.magicseaweed.com ) which lists surfing conditions around the world, including northern Mindanao, mentioning the following : Auqui Left

Badjang

Cauit Point

Marami

Moshi Moshi

Punta Left

Could be worth adding Lanuza :)
I would be interested in visiting early November. The thought of swimming and surfing in water around 28 degrees really appeals ! The sea off the east coast of England ( where I live ) right now is around 12 degrees and full wetsuits are essential :doh. Even in Jersey I understand it's about 16 degrees !

Jimbojac
10th July 2011, 22:28
I've already "liked" your facebook site - good luck Jim :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I'm sure you know about the surfers' website "Magic Seaweed" ( www.magicseaweed.com ) which lists surfing conditions around the world, including northern Mindanao, mentioning the following : Auqui Left

Badjang

Cauit Point

Marami

Moshi Moshi

Punta Left

Could be worth adding Lanuza :)
I would be interested in visiting early November. The thought of swimming and surfing in water around 28 degrees really appeals ! The sea off the east coast of England ( where I live ) right now is around 12 degrees and full wetsuits are essential :doh. Even in Jersey I understand it's about 16 degrees !

Sure do Doc, i check it every day! was actually surfing Punta just a few weeks ago back in mid May.
Early November we are not " personally there" and open but we can make the place available to you with a call to our caretaker next door.
Water here now is 16.5c but 28c appeals a lot more!
Great waves and in a beautiful area, can't wait to get back!:)

Jimbojac
10th July 2011, 22:30
Advertise in surfing mags etc Jim,target your clientel,advertise on some of the aussie surfing sites or mags,good luck :)
Thanks for the advice!
One of my best friends owns an online surfing supplies site and we are getting enquiries plus local friends and other contacts i think we will be doing good.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jimbojac
10th July 2011, 22:32
Thanks also to Arthur and Braveheart.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: