PDA

View Full Version : Miagao

branno
9th July 2011, 20:17
Is there any couples on here from any where near miagao or iloilo ... the visayas.. if there is plz gimme a shout :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
9th July 2011, 20:37
iloilo:) is illongo i could speak that although i came from mindanao and we are visayan in dialect:)
teh sin-o ngalan sang asawa mo brano?:D
hambale sya nga kung puide mag hambalay kami dri:D

branno
9th July 2011, 21:00
iloilo:) is illongo i could speak that although i came from mindanao and we are visayan in dialect:)
teh sin-o ngalan sang asawa mo brano?:D
hambale sya nga kung puide mag hambalay kami dri:D

maraming maraming salamat po... i suggest u reword those words for me :icon_lol:

Moy
9th July 2011, 21:07
whats the name of your wife:D
kindly ask your wife if we could talk here and be friends?;):D

Tawi2
9th July 2011, 21:14
That was my translation moy :icon_lol: whats the name of your wife,tell her and we will talk here :icon_lol: I have a few mates around iloilo Branno,I used to go across to iloilo to catch a boat to Guimaras where my mate Phil lives,if you get the chance visit Guimaras ;)

Moy
9th July 2011, 21:29
That was my translation moy :icon_lol: whats the name of your wife,tell her and we will talk here :icon_lol: I have a few mates around iloilo Branno,I used to go across to iloilo to catch a boat to Guimaras where my mate Phil lives,if you get the chance visit Guimaras ;)

well done bugoy bloke:D:icon_lol:

branno
9th July 2011, 21:31

nice place tawi .. i go to a few places there... one is called baras resort ex naval captain owned it... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
9th July 2011, 21:50
well done bugoy bloke
madudlay hambalon sang illongo :Erm:
I havent stayed at a resort on guimaras branno,just my mates house,he is back in the UK now though,i havent been to guimaras since the late-1990's :)

Moy
9th July 2011, 22:30
ay hu-o budlay ged neng maghambal sang illongo :D