PDA

View Full Version : NHS Tax Credit Exception Certificate

Braveheart
8th July 2011, 21:56
Hello again,

Just surprisingly received a letter from NHS recently addressed to my husband with Subject NHS Tax Credit Exception Certificate to wit:

"We have been notified by the HMRC that you (and your family if you have one) meet the conditions for full help with health costs.

Please find attached your new NHS Tax Credit Exception Certificate....etc..."

* Apparently they attached two (2) ID card type in my husband's AND my name. Since I received this card, does this qualify as public funds should I, myself avail one of the entitlement listed in the letter i.e. "full value of voucher towards the cost of glasses or contact lenses"?

Has anyone encountered this before?

Please advice.

Thank you

Moy
8th July 2011, 22:00
you are intitle i guess braveherat..:rolleyes: anybody could verify..coz i got threathment free with NHS DENTIST and in opticians for my eye..:D

bornatbirth
8th July 2011, 22:13
you went to the dentist for treatment on your eye :cwm3:

Moy
8th July 2011, 22:21
you went to the dentist for treatment on your eye :cwm3:

bwahahaha cheeky in opticians for eye i mean:D

joebloggs
9th July 2011, 04:20
no i don't think they are classed as 'public funds' :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
9th July 2011, 09:17
Hello again,

Just surprisingly received a letter from NHS recently addressed to my husband with Subject NHS Tax Credit Exception Certificate to wit:

"We have been notified by the HMRC that you (and your family if you have one) meet the conditions for full help with health costs.

Please find attached your new NHS Tax Credit Exception Certificate....etc..."

* Apparently they attached two (2) ID card type in my husband's AND my name. Since I received this card, does this qualify as public funds should I, myself avail one of the entitlement listed in the letter i.e. "full value of voucher towards the cost of glasses or contact lenses"?

Has anyone encountered this before?

Please advice.

Thank you

These certificates are OK
Sent automatically when HMRC notifies NHS (after WTC calculations have been made and dependant upon declared salary)
They are not defined as public funds.
All OK

jane2009
9th July 2011, 10:07
you are intitle i guess braveherat..:rolleyes: anybody could verify..coz i got threathment free with NHS DENTIST and in opticians for my eye..:D

lucky you sis.....:icon_lol:

Braveheart
9th July 2011, 11:34
Thank you Joebloggs and Terpe for the clarification. :)