PDA

View Full Version : Attn: ROSS (or Meadows ... or Moy ... or ..... etc....etc...)

KeithD
8th July 2011, 18:24
You must think we are stupid or something :NoNo:

You need to start by posting a public apology for past issues, otherwise we wil continue to BAN you.

Moy
8th July 2011, 18:37
to all my co-forumer..ive been a member since 2006:) but eventually i forgot my username and entire password and email add etc :NoNo:and then i come to UK and am still happy to know that this forum is growing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and as our admin told me to ask apology..i will do that if that help..its not about stupidity why i come back here its how ilove being a member here and i respect EVERYONE HERE and most of all to OUR admin WHO still give ME a chance:Wave:

Thank you!

APOLOGIZED TO ALL:Wave::)

bornatbirth
8th July 2011, 18:42
and are you going to tell us exactly how many different profiles you signed up as?

KeithD
8th July 2011, 18:42
You haven't been given a chance yet, you are under discussion by those who hold a vote on here.

Terpe
8th July 2011, 18:43
Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
8th July 2011, 18:45
There is no more important characteristic found in the human heart than forgiveness.:D:rolleyes:

Moy
8th July 2011, 18:47
and are you going to tell us exactly how many different profiles you signed up as?

i am sorry but i could not rem the diffrent profile ive made loads but didnt have the chance to use it as it got trouble even in verifying my email account to verify my username:(

Tawi2
8th July 2011, 18:51
There is no more important characteristic found in the human heart than forgiveness.
Awwwwwwww cute :hugx: ...........Whats a heart :Erm:

Moy
8th July 2011, 19:04
Awwwwwwww cute :hugx: ...........Whats a heart :Erm:

the hollow, muscular organ in a vertebrate animal that receives blood from the veins and pumps it through the arteries by alternate dilation and contraction:D

Moy
8th July 2011, 19:06
Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:):Wave:

joebloggs
8th July 2011, 19:21
i hope things get better for you ross :rolleyes:

sars_notd_virus
8th July 2011, 19:22
we are a community here, all of us are happy to help just dont go over the top next time!!

Moy
8th July 2011, 19:23
at last i could talk to you freely now sir JOE:yikes::D.. your a big part of my successFUL visa application..without your guidance i was lost:rolleyes::icon_lol:..mis you:cwm24::D:icon_lol:
rem those days we exchange pm while i am sorting my visa..all those ive follow and bingo A WEEK of application the result come and it was successful! I owe you a lot:)

Tawi2
8th July 2011, 19:28
Your a funny lady Moy,and your sharp,best of luck in your new life in the UK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
8th July 2011, 19:30
things will get better oneday ross :xxgrinning--00xx3: just a matter of waiting for that day :rolleyes:

Moy
8th July 2011, 19:31
we are a community here, all of us are happy to help just dont go over the top next time!!

hug for you sis:xxgrinning--00xx3: i owe you a lot as well..i might never know the real you but i am asking apolgy to you as well:Wave:

Moy
8th July 2011, 19:46
Your a funny lady Moy,and your sharp,best of luck in your new life in the UK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart ... Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.
:)

Moy
8th July 2011, 19:47
things will get better oneday ross :xxgrinning--00xx3: just a matter of waiting for that day :rolleyes:

very true indeed sir JOE:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: and am still waiting:Wave::Jump:

bornatbirth
8th July 2011, 19:51
are you going to start using all the smilies again :Erm: :D

Moy
8th July 2011, 19:53
:):):icon_lol:

Steve.r
8th July 2011, 22:39
I guess with so many names in use, why not use your real name, you never forget that ? I'm Steve

Moy
8th July 2011, 22:47
I am Ross:) Steve.r:) glad to meet you

Doc Alan
8th July 2011, 22:59
the hollow, muscular organ in a vertebrate animal that receives blood from the veins and pumps it through the arteries by alternate dilation and contraction:D
Well done ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
The heart is of course just a pump, found in animals with a circulatory system, including all vertebrates ( animals each having a backbone / spine ). It usually weighs 250 - 300 g in females and 300 - 350 g in males. We all know it's long been used as a symbol of the spiritual, emotional, and moral core of humans :), and now you know ... men have bigger hearts :D.
Some invertebrates also have hearts, usually just a muscular tube - yes, even mosquitoes :yikes:

mickcant
9th July 2011, 09:28
I guess with so many names in use, why not use your real name, you never forget that ? I'm Steve

Agree with using real your name, it makes life more complacated trying to remember who you are "supposed" to be:omg:
Mick:)

stevewool
9th July 2011, 09:49
why not use your real name, you never forget that ? I'm Steve[/QUOTE]

NO I AM STEVE

Moy
9th July 2011, 14:15
Agree with using real your name, it makes life more complacated trying to remember who you are "supposed" to be:omg:
Mick:)

good to see you mick..i been following your story here..i know your fine now..:Wave:

Moy
9th July 2011, 14:17
Well done ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
The heart is of course just a pump, found in animals with a circulatory system, including all vertebrates ( animals each having a backbone / spine ). It usually weighs 250 - 300 g in females and 300 - 350 g in males. We all know it's long been used as a symbol of the spiritual, emotional, and moral core of humans :), and now you know ... men have bigger hearts :D.
Some invertebrates also have hearts, usually just a muscular tube - yes, even mosquitoes :yikes:

The Romanian word for heart is "inima", which means "soul" (or where the soul is). :omg::D

Moy
9th July 2011, 14:18
why not use your real name, you never forget that ? I'm Steve

NO I AM STEVE[/QUOTE]

steve hiya:D