PDA

View Full Version : already in uk yipeeee

ddl23
8th July 2011, 17:19
YAY IM HERE IN OTLEY ALREADY!.. HMMM WHATS THE NEXT STEPTHAT I NEEDTO DO FOR MY RESIDENCY HERE.im goin to register for the healthcare nextweek..andhow do i get the national # ..THANKS THANKS GUYS...

Moy
8th July 2011, 17:40
welcome :Wave:DD123..WHERE u live here in the UK:D

rusty
8th July 2011, 18:07
If you are on a spouse visa, after you have been here 2 years, you can apply for ILR.
In preparation for this you should start getting you name on letters, such as, council tax bill and utility bills. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

For NI number, go to your local jobcentre plus or call 0845 600 0643

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/Taxes/BeginnersGuideToTax/NationalInsurance/IntroductiontoNationalInsurance/DG_190057

sars_notd_virus
8th July 2011, 18:10
hello ddl23,welcome to wet and windy uk !!...hopefully the weather will soon be better in the next few days:)

Moy
8th July 2011, 18:16
If you are on a spouse visa, after you have been here 2 years, you can apply for ILR.
In preparation for this you should start getting you name on letters, such as, council tax bill and utility bills. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

For NI number, go to your local jobcentre plus or call 0845 600 0643

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/Taxes/BeginnersGuideToTax/NationalInsurance/IntroductiontoNationalInsurance/DG_190057

:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
8th July 2011, 18:41
YAY IM HERE IN OTLEY ALREADY!.. HMMM WHATS THE NEXT STEPTHAT I NEEDTO DO FOR MY RESIDENCY HERE.im goin to register for the healthcare nextweek..andhow do i get the national # ..THANKS THANKS GUYS...

Welcome to the UK :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hope you've got some warm clothes for the summer :D

Farmerg
8th July 2011, 21:02
:Hellooo::Wave:

grahamw48
9th July 2011, 10:14
Welcome to Yorkshire ('God's country').:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I live in York, about 30 miles from you, so I know your lovely little town very well.

Also we have another member (les_taxi) who lives in Harrogate, only about 12 miles from Otley.

Don't worry, there will be some more sun on the way soon. :)

Arthur Little
9th July 2011, 12:21
YAY IM HERE IN OTLEY ALREADY!..

Hi "diddle diddle" ... you're obviously "over the moon" about it; :welcomex: to the UK - and Otley in particular! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maria B
13th July 2011, 09:51

:Wave::)

axis22
13th July 2011, 11:33
:Hellooo::Hellooo:

sexyvictoria
13th July 2011, 12:52
wow! congrats! i hope i can get my visa too

ozzmantel
13th July 2011, 13:18
Best of luck with that! :)

sexyvictoria
13th July 2011, 14:10
hi everyone! i need your help i'm applying for fiance UK visa. my fiance already went here in the Philippines 2 times last year. I already got this things:

IDENTIFICATION

*My passport - His colored copy Passport
*My NSO Birth certificate - copy of his birth certificate
*My CENOMAR
*NBI Clearance
*English Test Certificate ( I will have my test on Aug. 25)
*Tuberculosis Certificate
*Lungs X-ray
EVIDENCE OF ACCOMMODATION

*Letter from his mum (with her birth certificate and her picture)
*Letter from their landlord
*Property details
*pictures of their house
*Contract of the lease of their house

EVIDENCE OF FINANCIAL CAPACITY

*Letters from his 2 employers (my fiance only got par-time job and the other is only a self employed basis.)
*Invoices ( from his part-time work and his other work is only a cash in hand that's why he doesn't have payslip)
*His Western Union/Moneygram receipts
*3 months bank statement (he just open a savings accnt last June 30,2011 so we have to wait on September to have 3 months bank statements

EVIDENCE OF RELATIONSHIP

*Letter from him
*Letter from me
*Booking for our wedding reception in the restaurant
* Reservation on the municipal for our wedding
*Christmas cards and pictures of the gifts
*Birthday cards
*Valentines cards and pictures of the gifts
*Flowers receipts, cards and pictures
*YM Screenshot
*YM Chat logs
*SKYPE Screenshot
*SKYPE Chat logs
*Facebook Screenshot
*Facebook Chat logs and messages
*My Western Union/ Moneygram Receipts
*Pictures of my Apartment here ( he got me my own apartment here)
*Contract of lease of my apartment
*Receipts of my apartment
EVIDENCE OF ENOUNTER

*Boarding passes
*E-Tickets
*Used Phone Cards
*Hotel Receipts
*Photos
*Poems/Letters
*Receipts
*Train and Bus tickets
* Departure cards
*Travel agent Receipts

My fiance earns 60pounds a week from his 1 job and 35pounds from his other job. He doesn't have P60 because he told me that his not earning that much to pay tax. When he gets his salary he send it to me straight to pay for my bills here like my electric and water bills, rent for my apartment that he got me here, net connection, for my foods and my phone also. he sends me every week. he still live with his mum and his older sister. his sister paying their rent. his sister wrote a letter stating that when i get there she will going to help us also and she also wrote to her letter that she's the one who's paying their rent. I read many messages here in the forum asking for help about a UK fiance visa I hope you can help me also to get my visa God bless us all

Terpe
13th July 2011, 18:08
sexyvictoria,

In principle here is what UKBA state as their requirements:-

Both you and your fiance(e) or proposed civil partner must be at least 21 years old (or 18 years old if either of you is a serving member of HM Forces). Additionally, you must both show that:

■you plan to marry or register a civil partnership within a reasonable time (usually 6 months);
■you plan to live together permanently after you are married or have registered a civil partnership;
■you have met each other;
■until you are married or have registered a civil partnership, there is somewhere for you and any dependants to live without help from public funds (see Rights and responsibilities for more information on what this means);
■there will, when you are married or in a civil partnership, be adequate accommodation where you and any dependants can live exclusively and without help from public funds; and
■you and any dependants can be supported without working or needing help from public funds.

Just to start the discussion going:-

Do you have any evidence that supports ALL these requirements?

The really key issues:-
Does the accommodation meet requirements?

Can you support yourselves:-
As a couple you would need to show clear evidence that there will be around £106 per week disposable income after key payments such as rent/council tax/loans etc

It looks to me like you have plenty of good supporting documents EXCEPT for financial status. Your fiance only has income of £95 per week which is below acceptable level.

Unless your fiance can provide clear evidence of being able to support you then I fear it will be a failed application.

Sorry but I have no experience of any application based only on "cash-in-hand" employment.
Does your fiance have significant savings?

Lets go step by step and see how we can all help you get to a more secure position, but to be honest it's going to a tough task.

sexyvictoria
14th July 2011, 00:31
hi Terpe thanks for your help. I'm 25 years old and fiance is 32 years old. Accommodation, we're going to stay on their house for awhile while looking for our own flat to rent. my fiance mum and his older sister wrote a letter saying that i can stay in their house and they will going to help and support us whenever we need. My fiance earns 110pounds every week from his 2 jobs. his only working as a cleaner at their local village and every morning delivering news papers. He has a 2 letters from his employers stating how much he earns and how long he was working there. He doesn't have payslips or invoices because he gets his salary cash on hand. He doesn't have P60. :doh im really confused now.

Bluebirdjones
14th July 2011, 09:02
Victoria....

Firstly.... can u PLEASE stop multiple posting the same message / text. Can u possibly stick to the thread you posted in the UK VISA/British Citizenship section ?

So again, I repeat...... if he's getting paid cash-in-hand, he's working "illegally". Everyone in this country has to declare their income.... and all employees must declare who is working for them.
Granted, he might not earn enough money to pay tax.... but it's still a requirement to tell HM Revenue of ANY income you earn.
Additionally, the company/employer who employs him is also breaking the law.
Hence.... you CANNOT reference cash-in-hand on your visa application.
So.... he's UNEMPLOYED.

You might be able to go down the self-employed route, but he'll need to show business accounts and tax returns for the past 12-24mnths.
... and I'm assuming he hasn't got this.

One thing that does puzzle me..... if he's earning this small amount, and it's undeclared ...... why is he not claiming money from the Government ? Surely he's entitled to Job Seeker's Allowance, and/or other benefits ?

we're going to stay on their house for awhile while looking for our own flat to rent
Is he living in cloud cuckoo land ?????
That is going to cost you a minimum of £400 per month... considerably more in some areas.
The rent will effectively wipe out his income.
So, how are you going to pay for food, for the council tax, for electricity, for water, for gas, for clothes ....... ????????

... you expect his sister to turn over half her disposable income to the both of you ?

You've been seriously misled, and misinformed.

He needs to get real, and stand up & be honest with you.

sexyvictoria
14th July 2011, 09:51
sorry. this is a big disappoint to me..:bigcry:

blackcat22
14th July 2011, 10:26
sorry. this is a big disappoint to me..:bigcry:

Hey Victoria, it's not the end of the world. Is him moving to you in phils not an option then?

He can earn more money teaching english language in phils with a little bit of teaching training.

I know a scottish girl who visited phils with her scottish boyfriend sometimes ago but never came back to scotland with him and got job as English language teacher teaching phils kids in manila. The Job came with house own swimming pool in bonifacio area of manila. WOW!!

grahamw48
14th July 2011, 10:31
I think he needs training in living independently of his parents first. :)

sexyvictoria
14th July 2011, 12:24
what if i'll just going to apply for tourist visa? his sister will going to be my sponsor.

Bluebirdjones
14th July 2011, 13:26
You can but try ..... but visitor's visas are a real hit & miss affair, and the success rate is not high.

.... but you've nothing to lose.

Terpe
14th July 2011, 14:35
For a tourist visa you will need to provide evidence that will be supported for the duration of the visit.
You must also provide compelling reasons to convince the ECO that you will return to Pinas after the visit.
Do you have employment?
Bank Account?
Property?
Other reason to return?

sexyvictoria
14th July 2011, 23:04
i am working here as a Dental Nurse. I watched this video about a preparing for visa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnq8vcwUgFM&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-mb0kIUbg0&feature=related