PDA

View Full Version : To all eligbble singble filipina who lives midlands

marlyn&kenny
7th July 2011, 19:39
HNi, we are having a birthday party for our daughter on 16th july saturday 7pm-10.30pm) at newcastle town football club,
We would like to invite all single filipina to attend the party and hopefully introduce to british men who are looking for love(serious relationship)
PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME!!!

Moy
7th July 2011, 19:44
:Dcan i be a guess:yikes::Wave::D

Englishman2010
7th July 2011, 19:50
Hope you have a great night Marlyn, and a very happy birthday to your daughter:)

marlyn&kenny
7th July 2011, 19:52
:Dcan i be a guess:yikes::Wave::D
yes moy why not. you are welcome! are u woman or man hehe:)

Moy
7th July 2011, 19:53
yes moy why not. you are welcome! are u woman or man hehe:)

:rolleyes: hmm both i think lolz:omg::D

guest and not guess i mean lolz

marlyn&kenny
7th July 2011, 19:53
Hope you have a great night Marlyn, and a very happy birthday to your daughter:)
hi there englishman,
thanks! yeah we are so excited ans very busy organizing for the party :Hellooo:

marlyn&kenny
7th July 2011, 19:55

hi, yeah please come bring your kids and if u know single filipinas invite them as well :):Hellooo:

Moy
7th July 2011, 20:03
:Wave::D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
7th July 2011, 20:05
btw i got a friend in PH very DESPERATE to find a husband she is 31 years old..currently working in Hongkong and she ask me help to find a husband here in the UK..will that be fine?? maybe you all be a help:D:Jump:

Englishman2010
7th July 2011, 20:23
hi there englishman,
thanks! yeah we are so excited ans very busy organizing for the party :Hellooo:

I expect to see your FB pics of everyone having a good time:D Sorry I can't make it, but I'm away on holiday that weekend.

Terpe
7th July 2011, 20:38

hmm even Wakwak ? :D

Moy
7th July 2011, 20:57
hmm even Wakwak ? :D

aswang in other term lolz:D:omg:

stevie c
7th July 2011, 21:18
Hi marilyn hope you all have a great time & ithe matchmaking goes to plan :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marlyn&kenny
7th July 2011, 22:18
I expect to see your FB pics of everyone having a good time:D Sorry I can't make it, but I'm away on holiday that weekend.
I dunno if your are in y friendslist on FB, BTW enjoy your holiday..:)

marlyn&kenny
7th July 2011, 22:20
Hi marilyn hope you all have a great time & ithe matchmaking goes to plan :xxgrinning--00xx3:
thanks stevie c. where are u about?u can come bring your wife(so she can hnave some filipino foods :) )
regards

marlyn&kenny
7th July 2011, 22:21
btw i got a friend in PH very DESPERATE to find a husband she is 31 years old..currently working in Hongkong and she ask me help to find a husband here in the UK..will that be fine?? maybe you all be a help:D:Jump:
yeah? that would be nice but men looking wanted who are already here...whnat is ur FB? can i add u

stevie c
8th July 2011, 13:12
thanks stevie c. where are u about?u can come bring your wife(so she can hnave some filipino foods :) )
regards

Hi marilyn thanks for the invite but we are all the way down south just outside of london so its a bit too much to travel :NoNo:

worthingmale
8th July 2011, 21:43
single guy here, but cant make the date, oh well have fun :)