PDA

View Full Version : Ferdinand - Latest MUFC Love Rat

Dedworth
7th July 2011, 18:06
Ten alleged lovers of the footballer Rio Ferdinand were named at the High Court in London yesterday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8621975/Rio-Ferdinand-had-ten-lovers-court-hears.html

He's still a rank amateur compared with Giggs & Rooney - still nice to see him trying to catch up. It's no wonder he was stripped of the England captaincy :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
7th July 2011, 18:10
just like john terry a real role model :doh

branno
7th July 2011, 20:21
did ferdinand not try to escape thru the lavy windows once... :icon_lol: to escape a blood test..:icon_lol: not too long ago...:icon_lol:

Englishman2010
7th July 2011, 20:34
What's the problem? Isn't it accepted that footballers/rock stars/celebs behave that way? I'm not saying it's morally right, but let's be honest, no one is perfect and we're fooling ourselves if we think they are. George Best, Keith Moon, Ozzy Osbourne (to name just a few)....it goes with the territory, a gifted young man with a millionairres income and fame is going to live a wild lifestyle:xxgrinning--00xx3:. Forget about them being role models, of course they aren't they are poorly educated kids from poor backgrounds thrust into the limelight and given wads of cash, I'd go crazy in their position too:D I'm not interested in Celeb gossip, the only time I want to hear/read about footballers 'scoring' is when it's on the back pages, not the front cover:icon_lol:
At least there's one less Sunday rag to publish these garbage stories now:icon_lol:

stevewool
7th July 2011, 20:49
just another load of crap , whos bothered, who cares and whats it got to do with anyone anyway, silly people

branno
7th July 2011, 20:57
just football amunition against rival friends ... :icon_lol:

Dedworth
7th July 2011, 21:13
just football amunition against rival friends ... :icon_lol:

:appl:

Rio's a colourful character, numerous driving offences, the shameful and suspicious dope test dodging, kicking a steward and you can throw in some spit roasting for good measure :D

Englishman2010
7th July 2011, 21:18
:appl:

Rio's a colourful character, numerous driving offences, the shameful and suspicious dope test dodging, kicking a steward and you can throw in some spit roasting for good measure :D

....and if he signed for Chelsea you love him:D He'd fit in well with Ashley Cole and John terry too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

branno
7th July 2011, 21:20
....and if he signed for Chelsea you love him:D He'd fit in well with Ashley Cole and John terry too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

welcome to the premier league boys... :icon_lol:

Englishman2010
7th July 2011, 21:21
welcome to the premier league boys... :icon_lol:

They're all up to it, only most of them haven't been caught yet or they aren't famous enough to warrant front page coverage on The Scum