PDA

View Full Version : Hatchet 2

les_taxi
6th July 2011, 17:00
Just watched Hatchet 2 and I'm not going to give you any clues what it's about :)

Moy
6th July 2011, 18:41
Marybeth escapes the clutches of the bayou-butcher Victor Crowley and returns to the swamp with an army of hunters and gunmen, determined to end Crowley's reign of horror once and for all. :D:rolleyes:

les_taxi
6th July 2011, 19:02
Damn you got it-crazy film just fancied something trashy and it did not disappoint :D
Liked the scene where one of the victims was strangled with his own intestines :yikes:

Moy
6th July 2011, 19:11
Damn you got it-crazy film just fancied something trashy and it did not disappoint :D
Liked the scene where one of the victims was strangled with his own intestines :yikes:

Hatchet II is a 2010 American slasher film written and directed by Adam Green. It is the sequel to Green's film, Hatchet. Picking up right where the first film ended, Hatchet II follows Marybeth as she escapes the clutches of the deformed, swamp-dwelling, killer Victor Crowley. After learning the truth about her family’s connection to the hatchet-wielding madman, Marybeth returns to the Louisiana swamps along with an army of hunters to recover the bodies of her family and exact the bloodiest revenge against the bayou butcher.:rolleyes::D

BTW and maybe you can checked out this film:) "When the Wind Blows (1986)"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090315/

KeithD
6th July 2011, 19:19
I can't wait for Hatchet 69 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
6th July 2011, 19:25
:D:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
6th July 2011, 19:31
I don't want to get all soppy here, but hatchet2 showcases such a beautifully made small hatchet.
It really floats my boat for carving and sculpting many materials.
Mine seems to handle as a natural extension of my arm and I can truly feel the blacksmith's art, craftsmanship and history.
When it's being used as it should, it's almost possible to feel the caress of the artisan's passion at the moment when he created it.

A lot of my friends use some of the modern ones like Bahcos or Husavarna but I've never swayed from my decision to stay with my gorgeous and usefully sized tool.

:D