PDA

View Full Version : This is the thread for the broken-hearted...

simpleHeart
6th July 2011, 15:52
How you surpass it, what did you did to move on? And are you willing to open up your heart? for how long after the break -up?A multi dollar question but worth for those who truly love but just been hurt..

Could you shares yours?It might lighten your burden and pained inside:)

Moy
6th July 2011, 17:05
hiya simple heart:D
There are few experiences in life that are more hideously painful than having your heart broken. And it can happen at any age. :omg:
A broken heart can cause such an intense reaction that you may feel your life has been completely stripped of meaning. Jobs, hobbies, and friends may no longer hold any joy. In fact, some even experience physical pain with a tight chest, nervous stomach, or terrible insomnia. “Time heals all wounds” is what we have all heard over the years, but do you really have to wait for time to heal these wounds:cwm24:
It is critical to understand that the pain one feels after a break up is only partially due to the separation from our mate. What causes equal, if not greater agony, is dealing with our crushed dreams. Our dream to be a certain age and have accomplished certain things has been stolen.
When you say: “heal my broken heart,” you aren’t necessarily trying to find a way to get back together with the person that you love. If that is the case, then you need to make some changes in your life to heal your own heart. You can do this without finding a new love, in fact you should move on without seeking out a new relationship because you aren’t over the old one yet.

If you've just had a break-up and are feeling down, you're not alone. Just about everyone experiences a break-up at some point, and many then have to deal with heartbreak — a wave of grief, anger, confusion, low self-esteem, and maybe even jealousy all at once.
Lastly:DDon't be afraid to cry. Going through a break-up can be really tough, and getting some of those raw emotions out can be a big help. We know this is another tough one for guys, but there's no shame in crying now and then. No one has to see you do it — you don't have to start blubbering in class or at soccer practice or anything. Just a find a place where you can be alone, like crying into your pillow at night or in the shower when you're getting ready for the day.:xxgrinning--00xx3::rolleyes:

Farmerg
6th July 2011, 18:30
Excellent words of wisdom again Moy!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I know I never met the lady in question face to face & only chatted online and the phone but it what happened cut me deeper than I could of ever of imagined :NoNo:
I think it was the fact we were so far apart that I could only express my feelings through words ,I have never shared my feelings & inner most thoughts to such an extent before so when I found out her true intent it affected me in a way I had never felt before.

This has created trust issues for me, not so much in trusting others but trusting my own judgement & instincts.

Thought provoking thread Roxanne :)

Moy
6th July 2011, 18:56
Farmerg:)
When we settle into a space of trust we access our inner guidance system; we know what to do, when to do it and when to wait. We know that the ideal people and circumstances will serendipitously manifest into our lives. We may not trust everyone we meet or every situation we come across, but we trust our inner knowing. We listen to our intuitive voice that rests in stillness, guiding us to our highest path.
The next time you have a difficult decision to make or you’re concerned about the future, rather than get lost in worry or doubt, or immediately following the lead of your practical, logical mind, take a moment to center within and access your inner trust. Ask your inner guidance which is the best path to follow.:ReadIt:
Don’t rush it. If you truly love your partner and want what’s best for him, you’ll wait. If you’re in a relationship with someone you feel you can’t trust, don’t ignore it. If you have trouble trusting anyone, you might want to seek counseling before you run away from what could be a great relationship. Your past does affect your ability to trust. However, if trust hasn’t been a problem for you in the past and your gut is telling you to protect yourself from this guy, take it as a warning. Take a close look at who he is, how he treats others and how he treats you. Your gut may be giving you good information.:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

sweetnote143
7th July 2011, 02:21
If you truly love your partner and want what’s best for him, you’ll wait. If you’re in a relationship with someone you feel you can’t trust, don’t ignore it. If you have trouble trusting anyone, you might want to seek counseling before you run away from what could be a great relationship. Your past does affect your ability to trust. However, if trust hasn’t been a problem for you in the past and your gut is telling you to protect yourself from this guy, take it as a warning. Take a close look at who he is, how he treats others and how he treats you. Your gut may be giving you good information.:):xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

gut feeling is always right.....the problem is when we start thinking and use our reasoning, then we put ourselves to lots of agonies....the more we think, the more mistakes we commit :)

sweetnote143
7th July 2011, 02:48
How you surpass it, what did you did to move on? And are you willing to open up your heart? for how long after the break -up?A multi dollar question but worth for those who truly love but just been hurt..

Could you shares yours?It might lighten your burden and pained inside:)

being brokenhearted is always the worst part of our lives...it's not easy to deal with and move on....sometimes it's better to wallow in our pain....but accepting the truth is the first step for one to move on.....from my own experience, giving my self more time and attention made the breakup bearable....once, I made a mistake of dating another guy even I was still hurting, a big mistake...the price I paid was losing my self-esteem....I moved out, started a new life, a new place....3 years passed before I entered to another relationship. not because of the lack of suitors but I wanted to be in a relationship without hangups of the past relationship....no ghosts from the past....there is no exact date or how many months before you open your heart....it's only a matter of being ready to be in a relationship again, that you're whole again. that you are you again.

I'm on the process of moving on too....I'm just thankful for my friends that they're there to cheer me up....talking helps, as long as talking to the right people....friends may get tired of listening to our sorry ass but they'll always be there when we need them, though only half listening :icon_lol:

stevewool
7th July 2011, 08:09
to move on in life is down to one person , thats yourself, yes friends are great, true friends even better, look ahead always and try to find that special person that loves you for being you

sweetnote143
7th July 2011, 09:48
to move on in life is down to one person , thats yourself, yes friends are great, true friends even better, look ahead always and try to find that special person that loves you for being you

:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
7th July 2011, 11:10
I would like to tell you that I was down but not out. That I just brushed myself off and got on with life. I didn't. At first, I kept myself hyper-busy. That lasted for about three months. Then, I sank into a depression. I'm sure I was in shock for a long time. It was a very dark, confused time in my life. I kept pushing myself to get back to normal. That didn't happen:yikes::D

grahamw48
11th July 2011, 11:54
As a lovesick moody teenager this was my 'grieving for lost love' song of choice. ;)

Prepare yourself first with tissues ladies. :cwm3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmP0IiWQaJs&feature=related

grahamw48
11th July 2011, 11:59
Seriously though, I do understand.

My first 'proper' girlfriend, after we finished (by me :rolleyes:) I chased until she married someone else. We had been together for 2 years.

After that my beautiful fiancee was killed in a road accident, and that almost made me suicidal. We had been together for 8 years.

Then years later my (Filipina) ex-wife cheated on me first, and then went to live with another man. :cwm3:

Shaq
11th July 2011, 12:29
Women always cheat, it is sad but that is life...I am sure one day someone special will be there for good.

hawk
11th July 2011, 12:44
been there depression not wanting anything then decided to get of my ass and move on then i found another perpose for living my fiencee i have now not saying you wont get hurt again like me try look it this way there are others have less and little hope but we all have a chance to change get out and start again look for the signes

sweetnote143
12th July 2011, 01:23
forgiveness......forgiving the one who hurt me and forgiving myself from being bitter and holding a grudge against the person...not easy but can be done....forgiveness is the only way that one can move on completely

worthingmale
12th July 2011, 07:56
never hold a grudge

just remember the good times and move on :)

sweetnote143
12th July 2011, 09:26
never hold a grudge

just remember the good times and move on :)

quite right, worthing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

wytdoll
12th July 2011, 10:55
well its not really easy. But moving on and accepting the fact that it ended up not good is better. Just remember that everything happens for a reason and there's someone right there for you. Time heals broken heart.

imagine
12th July 2011, 22:19
good thread simpleheart,
oh that song graham:bigcry: theres a line in there,,,, happiness is just an illusion,filled with sadness and confusion,
going through a bad time just now,this is why iv not been here lately, too complicated to explain,but suddenly just as i had made all my final arrangments to be with brenda , its all gone strange and im left in limbo and confusion,though she says she still wants me, but shes not giving me the signals that say so, i get just the opposite, mmmm gut feelings if you like,to be fair she tells me she is ill. now instead of me going to meet her in israel then with her on to phil, she says she going on her own and will get tourest visa to come see me, just doesnt make sense, i think this is the end but shes not telling me,im confused and feel heart broken,on top of all this my finances were made and planned to go stay in phil, now if i stay here it will put me in a bad financial situation,which i desperatly need to start trying to fix immeadiatly, but i cant because iv been put in limbo , not knowing what she wants me to do, not good for health of mind or body too much stress, i know what my gut tells me i should do but i cant just yet, i know they say things happen for a reason and if its meant to be it will be, but its no help to me just now,
this only a small version of whats happening,anymore will bore you to tears lol,

Tawi2
12th July 2011, 22:21
O h Dear :NoNo:

grahamw48
12th July 2011, 23:03
Oh, sorry to hear that imagine . :Erm:

Are you sure about her status back home in the Phils . Kids, old boyfriend etc ?

Sounds like you might need to do a bit of digging around.

I hope I'm wrong and getting the wrong end of the stick totally.

If you feel the need to share, I'm sure most of us won't be bored with anything you have to say.
(Over on the 'restricted' section if you'd rather ). :)

imagine
12th July 2011, 23:28
thanks graham, il get my head around it maybe tomorrow,im sure if i fill in the gaps then whats happening will be better understood,but i dont think theres an x lurking back in the phil,im not without blame for how things are now,
would be good to hear someone elses view about this :)

grahamw48
12th July 2011, 23:33
Ok mate...when you're ready. ;)

Farmerg
12th July 2011, 23:47
Nice to see your here again Imagine :xxgrinning--00xx3:, I wish it was in better circumstances:NoNo:

Arthur Little
13th July 2011, 01:36
I'm sorry too, to read about your situation, Stewart. We've all missed you on here lately ... and I'd thought you'd gone to meet Brenda in either Israel or the Phils :rolleyes: - which would've explained your absence.

Welcome back to our midst. As Graham urges ... please don't hesitate to talk about your feelings if and when you're ready. :NoNo: You are among friends here. And there's a lot of truth in the old maxim - 'a burden shared ... is a burden halved'! Take Care for now. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
13th July 2011, 10:08
thanks graham, il get my head around it maybe tomorrow,im sure if i fill in the gaps then whats happening will be better understood,but i dont think theres an x lurking back in the phil,im not without blame for how things are now,
would be good to hear someone elses view about this :)

Hi imagine, we missed you. So sorry to learn of your situation. I can see how unsettling that would be.
You have plenty of friends here to offer insights and advice. You'll always get a good range of comments, but always with your best interests are the centre.

Take care.

worthingmale
13th July 2011, 11:47
Hi Imagine

It is good to share, I shared on here thinking I would be made fun of etc, but everybody was so supportful and helping.

If and when you are ready feel free to share and we can all help. :)

Moy
13th July 2011, 14:45
be on the lookout for symptoms of inner peace. The hearts of a great many have already been exposed to inner peace :rolleyes:

imagine
14th July 2011, 23:06
thank you all, its looking like brenda is realy quite ill, she been so upset unable to talk,as yet i cant seem to get to know anything from her,
i need to find out more,

tone
14th July 2011, 23:27
thank you all, its looking like brenda is realy quite ill, she been so upset unable to talk,as yet i cant seem to get to know anything from her,
i need to find out more,

Best wishes mate hope you can get peace and stability back soon.

tone
14th July 2011, 23:38
I could write a couple of chapters on this but someone above said it's always the girls that cheat and that's simply not true..
My first heart break was at the tender age of 16. Then 19 that one took me 18 months to get over before meeting my now ex wife.
I guess some people say until you've been through heartbreak you haven't really experienced 'carpet underlay levels' of attitude. it's really just an emotion that we all have to feel and understand and I believe there are very few that can walk this earth without it knocking on their door.
when you put that much effort, enthusiasm, heart and soul into a single person, then pile on a lot of hope and lashings of love it's easy to see why you can be demolished when you get rejected, or they are taken away.

I know there is no simple answer to this I simply put nit down to 'character building' my own experience has made me a better human being.

On the flip side of this issue I was in a very strange place not long ago where I was broken due to being in love with two girls. I was royally messed up, I for 6 months had a guilt complex and head went round and round in circles...only by owning up and coming clean was I able to spin out..itbwas heartbreaking but it was a necessary situation. I spent a whole 18 hour flight crying.. But I'm only human...

sweetnote143
15th July 2011, 03:05
i need to find out more,

I hope things will work out fine between the two of you, imagine....no problem is big enough for people who want their relationship to work out. Patience, love and understanding will help you straighten things out. God bless and I hope she is well.

sweetnote143
15th July 2011, 03:06
i need to find out more,

I hope things will work out fine between the two of you, imagine....no problem is big enough for people who want their relationship to work out. Patience, love and understanding will help you straighten things out. God bless and I hope she is well.

Ako Si Jamie
18th July 2011, 20:19
Farmerg:)
When we settle into a space of trust we access our inner guidance system; we know what to do, when to do it and when to wait. We know that the ideal people and circumstances will serendipitously manifest into our lives. We may not trust everyone we meet or every situation we come across, but we trust our inner knowing. We listen to our intuitive voice that rests in stillness, guiding us to our highest path.
The next time you have a difficult decision to make or you’re concerned about the future, rather than get lost in worry or doubt, or immediately following the lead of your practical, logical mind, take a moment to center within and access your inner trust. Ask your inner guidance which is the best path to follow.:ReadIt:
Don’t rush it. If you truly love your partner and want what’s best for him, you’ll wait. If you’re in a relationship with someone you feel you can’t trust, don’t ignore it. If you have trouble trusting anyone, you might want to seek counseling before you run away from what could be a great relationship. Your past does affect your ability to trust. However, if trust hasn’t been a problem for you in the past and your gut is telling you to protect yourself from this guy, take it as a warning. Take a close look at who he is, how he treats others and how he treats you. Your gut may be giving you good information.:):xxgrinning--00xx3: Do yourself a favour Moy, You know and I know this advice you are giving is not your own words. It's text you've cutted and pasted from other websites.

Tawi2
18th July 2011, 20:24
Do yourself a favour Moy, You know and I know this advice you are giving is not your own words. It's text you've cutted and pasted from other websites.
:Erm: Plagiarised text Moy :ReadIt: I always thought those words were from your heart :bigcry:

Moy
18th July 2011, 20:57
Do yourself a favour Moy, You know and I know this advice you are giving is not your own words. It's text you've cutted and pasted from other websites.

:yikes:and i dont denie it ..but if ive done that..it means it was similar to the idea of what im trying to express..does any law here that prohibit for us in doing that..:cwm3: dont make it an issue if it does not affect and harm to you or anybody else here :rolleyes::Wave:
peace

Thank you:Wave:

Moy
18th July 2011, 21:01
:Erm: Plagiarised text Moy :ReadIt: I always thought those words were from your heart :bigcry:

it is:) but some people at times love watching there co-human being laugh by other rather than helping to improve there idea and insight:Wave:

Moy
18th July 2011, 21:06

and forgive to tell this why would it bother you that much:D are you in the same route:rolleyes:and if you are am sure you wont denie that you are doing some of the cutted and pasted quotes from a sites that it interest you to share to anybody..coz me am quite happy to find those and share to those who wasnt able to know whats..what is:rolleyes::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
18th July 2011, 21:06
it means it was similar to the idea of what im trying to express
Copy from one, its plagiarism,copy from two, its research.:heartshape1:

Moy
18th July 2011, 21:09
Copy from one, its plagiarism,copy from two, its research.:heartshape1:

it does not harm to you/me or anyone but it help thats the thing..:)

bornatbirth
18th July 2011, 21:15
it does not harm to you/me or anyone but it help thats the thing..:)

others may think your posting it and quote and rep you for the content.

it would be far better to use your own words :D

Moy
18th July 2011, 21:21
and i am:).. am using it but if i felt i want some more input to express my idea..thats the time i am using the site to specifically descibe my thoughts and idea..and then i adds my personal idea and thoughts as well:ReadIt::D

stevewool
18th July 2011, 21:29
when i want to express more i think about it for awhile , it may not sound like what you get from a novel, or someones idea, when it comes from me its from my heart or something i have been thinking about for a long time, thats why half the time the spelling is wrong too:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
18th July 2011, 21:30
wouldnt it be more satisfying....if you was quoted and repped for your own words, you kept signing back up to this forum, i would prefer to read what you have to say :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
18th July 2011, 21:32
If you really want to use other people's quotes or text, it is always a good idea to state 'Quoted from ........' or alternatively, link to the page it was taken from. Simples:)

Tawi2
18th July 2011, 21:33
you kept signing back up to this forum
That was the old Ross,Moy has risen phoenix like,reborn from the ashes of destruction,a fresh new persona :heartshape1:

Moy
18th July 2011, 21:33
the forum is free to anyone and who dont harm and offend anybody:rolleyes::cwm24: ..thats why i kept signing back..why does it hurt and harm you born?:D:icon_lol:

Tawi2
18th July 2011, 21:34
Sorry for that last post :doh Its the product of a sugar-rush from Lucozade :cwm3:

Moy
18th July 2011, 21:35
If you really want to use other people's quotes or text, it is always a good idea to state 'Quoted from ........' or alternatively, link to the page it was taken from. Simples:)

thats my moderator..thank you Steve..you show the real meaning of how to moderate the people and the forum..ill take that note:xxgrinning--00xx3:
forgive for some of my spelling are wrong:NoNo::icon_sorry:like the re:Dspected stevewool says..sorry:D:Wave:

Ako Si Jamie
18th July 2011, 21:37
and forgive to tell this why would it bother you that much:D are you in the same route:rolleyes:and if you are am sure you wont denie that you are doing some of the cutted and pasted quotes from a sites that it interest you to share to anybody..coz me am quite happy to find those and share to those who wasnt able to know whats..what is:rolleyes::xxgrinning--00xx3: At least you admit it.

The times I've cut and paste from other websites I always provide a link back. It's what you're meant to do :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
That was the old Ross,Moy has risen phoenix like,reborn from the ashes of destruction,a fresh new persona :heartshape1:

:yikes::action-smiley-081: well said tawi you talk like the commander of abusayaff in cotabato :D:xxaction-smiley-047:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
At least you admit it.

The times I've cut and paste from other websites I always provide a link back. It's what you're meant to do :xxgrinning--00xx3:

no worries i understand my fault as well:Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
18th July 2011, 21:42
moy, you have lots to say here lots of replies to many many people, keep it simple and that way it sounds more friendly, lots on here know so much about lots, i am afraid i am not one of those, but we need people like me to keep the commen man informed:icon_lol::hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

stevewool
18th July 2011, 21:44
ups wrong thingy put up there , just seen emmas bra that made me do that:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
18th July 2011, 21:49
ups wrong thingy put up there , just seen emmas bra that made me do that:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

just the bra or was she wearing it :Erm:

Moy
18th July 2011, 21:51

cheeky boy next time emmas knickers:cwm24::yikes::icon_lol:

Steve.r
18th July 2011, 21:51
just seen emmas bra that made me do that:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

lol.. get a room you two :do_it:

stevewool
18th July 2011, 21:53
i was wearing it really:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
18th July 2011, 21:56
liars go to cotabato where tawi's hometown:yikes::icon_sorry::D

bornatbirth
18th July 2011, 21:56
the forum is free to anyone and who dont harm and offend anybody:rolleyes::cwm24: ..thats why i kept signing back..why does it hurt and harm you born?:D:icon_lol:

you are still on probation after saying sorry for your past, have you not seen the error of your ways :xxgrinning--00xx3:

it doesnt bother me that you copy and paste....its bothering others and that should bother you :Erm:

Moy
18th July 2011, 22:16
you are still on probation after saying sorry for your past, have you not seen the error of your ways :xxgrinning--00xx3:

it doesnt bother me that you copy and paste....its bothering others and that should bother you :Erm:

i am on probation i know:)..and you are the moderator that everyone:heartshape1: including me has a great respect in you:xxgrinning--00xx3: and you dont need to point out why i kept signing here as i am obviously happy here knowing that each of us give respect regardless of our shortcomings:xxgrinning--00xx3:
and forgive if i harm to someone and wasnt able to get/give your expectation from the past:Wave::cwm3:

Arthur Little
18th July 2011, 22:37
:anerikke: ... NONE of us is perfect - EXCLUDING me. :joke:!

Moy
18th July 2011, 22:59
:anerikke: ... NONE of us is perfect - EXCLUDING me. :joke:!

a highly respected Moderator you are indeed one of the reason why i trully enjoy this forum because of the encouraging word you give to everyone a genuine approach you give by inspiring everyone
thank you

grahamw48
18th July 2011, 23:22
Please just post in your own words Moy.

They are rather cute and amusing. :)

scott&ligaya
19th July 2011, 09:00

copy that... just be yourself.. you rposts sound like.. 1 a guy
2 a professor
3 a know it all condescending and arrogant git

your own posts as Graham48 says represent the true you. plus we are all used to how our mahals present their thoughts and sometimes it makes us smile when they say things like can you off the light or can you open the tap :):) but we love them more for that and appreciate that they can mostly speak three languages well whereas most of us Brits struggle with just one lol

Moy
19th July 2011, 09:28
:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
19th July 2011, 09:30

i am :) cant you see:yikes:

some are on website but not all..lolz..
sometimes we assume things of what we hear to everybody when its not true..we need to know first before judging
btw thank you for the kind word :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
19th July 2011, 12:09
i am :) btw thank you for the kind word :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:) And :thankyou: for YOURS .... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sweetnote143
20th July 2011, 02:19
copy that... just be yourself.. you rposts sound like.. 1 a guy
2 a professor
3 a know it all condescending and arrogant git

I agree......I'm sorry, moy, I hope you dont mind. When someone bare her/his soul and needing advice or honest opinion, it doesnt sit well if you start mouthing off advice from a book, taking the whole context. Instead of helping, it makes matter worse. Same thing with posting. Personally, I admire your intelligence and quick wit. I've been reading many of the threads you've posted and I've been laughing my ass out when you and Tawi2 throw words at each other, though sometimes need a lot of analysis to understand what you both mean. :icon_lol: Just kidding.
Your own words, your own thoughts are far more interesting and entertaining. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I hope you dont mind me being frank, moy. amping!

Moy
20th July 2011, 10:26
I agree......I'm sorry, moy, I hope you dont mind. When someone bare her/his soul and needing advice or honest opinion, it doesnt sit well if you start mouthing off advice from a book, taking the whole context. Instead of helping, it makes matter worse. Same thing with posting. Personally, I admire your intelligence and quick wit. I've been reading many of the threads you've posted and I've been laughing my ass out when you and Tawi2 throw words at each other, though sometimes need a lot of analysis to understand what you both mean. :icon_lol: Just kidding.
Your own words, your own thoughts are far more interesting and entertaining. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I hope you dont mind me being frank, moy. amping!

you have to know everything before you comment..btw i understand what you mean sweet:)!"
take care:xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
20th July 2011, 10:50
you very rarely have all the facts... that is why we are only ever stating our opinions[/SIZE] when we comment here

Moy
20th July 2011, 10:58
it does not harm/damage us bigtime and to anybody else/you or me..and i dont intent too:) and if so apologize:Hellooo:..ive already confess but it does not mean all was in cutted pasted:D..think thats understood
but i appreaciate all the input you all share:xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
20th July 2011, 12:02
no worries Moy, just say what YOU think, if researching helps you illustrate or better organise or present your thoughts thats fine but just write them from your perespective and in your words please. Oh and you need to convince TawiII to accompany to our Birmingham social event, the banter would be great fun:):):)

Moy
20th July 2011, 13:06
no worries Moy, just say what YOU think, if researching helps you illustrate or better organise or present your thoughts thats fine but just write them from your perespective and in your words please. Oh and you need to convince TawiII to accompany to our Birmingham social event, the banter would be great fun:):):)

:yikes::cwm24: i could not imagine my:xxaction-smiley-047:heartshape1: when he see me with:action-smiley-081::D at his back ..but am looking forward to seeing you all guys,,such a great years that i adore this forum and my co-members throug thick and thin ..and etc:rolleyes::olddude::D

grahamw48
20th July 2011, 14:22
Oh, I've only just noticed that you are loose on the streets of the UK Moy. :yikes:

:laugher:

I think you're very funny when using your own words. :)

Moy
20th July 2011, 14:42
Oh, I've only just noticed that you are loose on the streets of the UK Moy. :yikes:

:laugher:

I think you're very funny when using your own words. :)

you should have know me well:) first graham my love:omg::Rasp::D
and you sounds have a good common sense:rolleyes::xxgrinning--00xx3:

madamebonaparte
29th September 2011, 13:50
I was so messed up over someone I dated for 3 years for so long.. And the only thing that helped me was traveling and just getting up and going and after that my mind was clear and i was able to think about myself again. I went all over europe and used Couchsurfing.org (http://www.couchsurfing.org) the (http://www.flirtfair.com) whole time and made so many new friends that way that made me forget about it

Bluebirdjones
29th September 2011, 14:24
I, like Jimmy Ruffin, had often wondered over the years what became of the broken hearted.

I now realise that many pitch up on this site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCYXZJTylOY

grahamw48
29th September 2011, 18:47
Dare I look ? :Erm:

sweetnote143
7th October 2011, 02:33
We deal heartaches differently, on what works for us and we think is best. My heart been broken many times but I tried not to be buried by bitterness. That there will always be a space in my heart for a new love. The only thing is as we grow old we become cautious, who wouldnt be, it's not a walk in the park when u love someone and also being brokenhearted. I'm a fool when it comes to love, I rush headway without thinking, when I hit the wall, that's the only time I think. :icon_lol: I learned at least, though sometimes too late. But that's life, it gives enough spice in my daily boring life. I guess I also should be grateful for those mistakes. That's life. :icon_lol:

grahamw48
7th October 2011, 09:47
I'm not so cautious.

I fall in love practically every day of the week. :hubbahubba:

It's all the shouts of ":censored: off you dirty old perv !" that I find so heart-breaking these days. :icon_lol:

sweetnote143
7th October 2011, 14:25
I wonder if I'm your age and I'm walking on the street with a very yummy looking young man in tow? will they shout at me a "cougar"? :icon_lol: Cougar isnt that bad, I guess those who'll raise eyes on me are just being envious because they cant latch a young man to themselves.....:icon_lol: love boys...lol...just kidding.....though sometimes when I see a very handsome boy, he makes me wish I'm 10 years younger :icon_lol:

grahamw48
7th October 2011, 15:12
You're only 29 now ! :laugher:

sweetnote143
7th October 2011, 17:00
I'm 29?:omg: oh yeah, I forgot about that...:icon_lol: but I got to admit being in the university and i see some eye candy boys makes me want to flirt like i'm 18 again....:icon_lol: though never dated guys who are a lot years younger than me.

grahamw48
7th October 2011, 18:16
They don't grow up until about 30 anyway, so you would soon be bored.

With me it was....hmm. :Erm:

sweetnote143
8th October 2011, 02:48
i agree with u, graham, I've meet a man at his late 40s and he thinks he's still in 30s....some men totally never grow up, they're still Peter Pan.....:icon_lol: