PDA

View Full Version : Wet and Sticky!!

timbo
6th July 2011, 11:50
Hi all

Back to Naga City Sunday with my wife and baby ! Got to introduce little man to his Lola and Lolo!! Bad timing as far as wet season is concerned but hey ho - The bar roof doesnt leak!!!!!

Cheers!! See you in a couple of weeks ,
Tim:Wave:

Moy
6th July 2011, 12:33
enjoy your stay with your family:Wave::Jump:

joebloggs
6th July 2011, 13:22
:xxgrinning--00xx3: of course you will have a great time :Jump: no matter the weather and
who cares where you are, as long as its not work for 2 wks :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
6th July 2011, 14:02
Have a great time Tim :Hellooo:

ConfusedMe
6th July 2011, 15:06
Enjoy and have a great time :)
Hi all

Back to Naga City Sunday with my wife and baby ! Got to introduce little man to his Lola and Lolo!! Bad timing as far as wet season is concerned but hey ho - The bar roof doesnt leak!!!!!

Cheers!! See you in a couple of weeks ,
Tim:Wave:

Terpe
6th July 2011, 19:39
You could always take a trip on the new Bicol Express. Must say the trains look really classy.

Englishman2010
6th July 2011, 21:18
have a great time:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I'll be in Naga and around Camsur in about 6 weeks too, I hope it's not wet and windy then:NoNo:

Arthur Little
7th July 2011, 01:22
:Wave:

:cwm24: ... WHAT is? :)

Arthur Little
7th July 2011, 01:50
Hi all

Cheers!!

:Beer: ... same to you, mate! Here's hoping you both have a SUPER holiday with the little un's lola :oldlady: & lolo. :olddude: Bugger the weather :rolleyes: ... it can't be any worse than we're having in the UK at the moment! :NoNo:

stevewool
7th July 2011, 07:52
enjoy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tanga
7th July 2011, 08:30
You could always take a trip on the new Bicol Express. Must say the trains look really classy.
I'd give it a year or so whilst they sort out thr teething problems
http://beta.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/06/30/11/bicol-express-train-stalls-maiden-trip

Terpe
7th July 2011, 08:38
I'd give it a year or so whilst they sort out thr teething problems
http://beta.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/06/30/11/bicol-express-train-stalls-maiden-trip

Mmm, rings a bell with UK trains problems with leaves, snow and overheated power cables :D
Think positive :icon_lol:

tanga
7th July 2011, 09:08
Mmm, rings a bell with UK trains problems with leaves, snow and overheated power cables :D
Think positive :icon_lol:
Yes Terpe I can remember 'slippy tracks due to leaves' and the wrong kind of snow!
Snow that white stuff...have not seen any for a long time last time was at Ski Dubai
and time before on the front of a Xmas card

Terpe
7th July 2011, 09:13
Yes Terpe I can remember 'slippy tracks due to leaves' and the wrong kind of snow!

Showing your age tanga :D

timbo
7th July 2011, 12:12
Hi Terpe - Did consider it - But 45mins by plane seemed the way to go - cheers

Terpe
7th July 2011, 16:26
Hi Terpe - Did consider it - But 45mins by plane seemed the way to go - cheers

Unless you're an old railway buff like me, I think you got the right idea :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:olddude:

stevie c
7th July 2011, 16:43
Enjoy your stay :xxgrinning--00xx3: