PDA

View Full Version : Nice to be back again!!!

simpleHeart
1st July 2011, 16:06
Hello there co-fil-uk forumers... Hope everything is good to all of you.Love life, marriage life and even single life. I am back again to be updated to all the people who supported me and give me advises for the past few months where I am in deep confusion. Thank you to all of you guyz!!! And now I am renewing my life.. Being a single and focused on my career and business life. Eventually my life goes on smooth by now, but still I can feel there is still lacking inside of me,..But I know time will come for the right one to come along, will waiting and patience is just the key, I am in no rush after all.

Smile and keep happy..that's what life is for :)
I love this site truly!!!:):):):)

ConfusedMe
1st July 2011, 17:32
Enjoy life. Go out. Have a laugh. Keep smiling... You'll never know someone is admiring the new glowing you...

Amping :)

Hello there co-fil-uk forumers... Hope everything is good to all of you.Love life, marriage life and even single life. I am back again to be updated to all the people who supported me and give me advises for the past few months where I am in deep confusion. Thank you to all of you guyz!!! And now I am renewing my life.. Being a single and focused on my career and business life. Eventually my life goes on smooth by now, but still I can feel there is still lacking inside of me,..But I know time will come for the right one to come along, will waiting and patience is just the key, I am in no rush after all.

Smile and keep happy..that's what life is for :)
I love this site truly!!!:):):):)

Moy
1st July 2011, 17:32
hiya Simple Heart:)

thats very good to hear from you..life is for living no matter what:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Your life happens now, today, and is not a dress rehearsal for when you have a relationship. When you want to participate in life, but stop yourself because you are single, you stifle your spirit. You accumulate resentments for your singlehood at the universe and at the opposite sex, because not being in a relationship stops you from living your chosen life. On the other hand, living the life you want now enlivens and energizes you. It gives you a sense of wellbeing, and happiness. Living your life now makes you very attractive.

Being single is a choice thank goodness and being happy...well, happiness is a state of mind. If you're not happy with yourself, being married or single, won't make a difference.:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:

Terpe
1st July 2011, 18:18
...... If you're not happy with yourself, being married or single, won't make a difference.:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:

I agree, thats so true :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
1st July 2011, 18:24
Tis better to have loved and lust :Erm: than never to have loved at all :)

Moy
1st July 2011, 18:45
Being single and happy has its rewards, it's just a question of how long you can keep it that way.:Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
1st July 2011, 19:05
Tis better to have loved and lust :Erm: than never to have loved at all :)

True ... then all is not lost! :NoNo:

Arthur Little
1st July 2011, 19:42
And Roxanne ... it's nice to see you posting here again! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Farmerg
1st July 2011, 21:12
Hi Roxanne,
Its good to see you on this site again:xxgrinning--00xx3:

driftersthought
4th July 2011, 16:02
hi simpleheart :)

welcome back to this site. i also came back but now carries a different user name :) my heart was badly broken few months ago and im starting a new life ;-) best of luck to both of us :D

Arthur Little
4th July 2011, 17:06
i also came back but now carries a different user name :)

Really! :cwm24: ... so who were you before? :anerikke: ... just curious ... 'cos I don't recognise you with the sunglasses you're wearing in your avatar photo. :NoNo:

Arthur Little
4th July 2011, 17:13
Anyway ... whoever you were/ARE, I wish BOTH you and Roxanne better luck next time around. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
4th July 2011, 17:37
:xxgrinning--00xx3::Wave:

worthingmale
6th July 2011, 08:21
good luck to both of you :)

simplyme28
6th July 2011, 10:20
hi worthingmale.. nice to hear that your now moving on with what happened to you... ;-):)

simpleHeart
6th July 2011, 14:41
Thank you for welcoming me again, and for all those warm welcomes...

We may got a lot of heartaches and the past makes us lonely but we all know that we can't stop just for those aches...

What is important is that we been hurt, but we learned a lot...Continuing life and full confidence that there is good things ahead waiting for us..thanks driftersthought i really wish for the best of you too...and also for you worthingmale

The best will yet to come...

Patience is always a virtue :):):)
Thank you George

Hope everything is fine with you...
Thank you Sir Arthur

Thank you everyone...This site is been part of my life...:Hellooo:

driftersthought
6th July 2011, 14:57
Really! :cwm24: ... so who were you before? :anerikke: ... just curious ... 'cos I don't recognise you with the sunglasses you're wearing in your avatar photo. :NoNo:

i didnt post photo before and was just lurking around :)

driftersthought
6th July 2011, 14:59
Thank you for welcoming me again, and for all those warm welcomes...

We may got a lot of heartaches and the past makes us lonely but we all know that we can't stop just for those aches...

What is important is that we been hurt, but we learned a lot...Continuing life and full confidence that there is good things ahead waiting for us..thanks driftersthought i really wish for the best of you too...and also for you worthingmale

The best will yet to come...

Patience is always a virtue :):):)
Thank you George

Hope everything is fine with you...
Thank you Sir Arthur

Thank you everyone...This site is been part of my life...:Hellooo:

yes simpleheart. goodluck to us and to worthingmale too :) should we start a heartbroken's thread now? LOL

simpleHeart
6th July 2011, 15:46
@ driftersthought
Ain't that good idea???:Erm:

Hmmmm...should I or you start it?LOL
I would try to start...:rolleyes:

Farmerg
6th July 2011, 18:38
I like your new avatar pic:xxgrinning--00xx3: Roxanne:)

Moy
6th July 2011, 18:39
:rolleyes::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Farmerg
6th July 2011, 18:42
She looked a bit under weight in the last one:D

driftersthought
8th July 2011, 13:08
@ driftersthought
Ain't that good idea???:Erm:

Hmmmm...should I or you start it?LOL
I would try to start...:rolleyes: