PDA

View Full Version : French visa

Davao lani
29th June 2011, 18:19
Good evening everyone! I'm just confused, I need help. I came here with a spouse visa last April. We booked already a holiday in Paris in September. Now my question is, do I need French visa? I'm not really sure. Thank you very much. Your help will be highly appreciated.

stevie c
29th June 2011, 18:22
HI Lani im pretty sure you will need to apply for a shengen vis from the french embassy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Davao lani
29th June 2011, 18:28
Thank you very much, Stevie C.

stevewool
29th June 2011, 18:30
yep as steve says you still need to aply

Davao lani
29th June 2011, 18:54
Thank you very much for your help, Stevewool..

Arthur Little
29th June 2011, 19:28
Good evening everyone! I'm just confused, I need help. I came here with a spouse visa last April. We booked already a holiday in Paris in September. Now my question is, do I need French visa? I'm not really sure. Thank you very much. Your help will be highly appreciated.

:) Good Evening to you, Melanie.

Yes ... you'll need a Schengen Visa for your holiday in Paris. As you and your husband live in the London Area, you should contact the French Consulate [Visas Section] at the undernoted address:-

21 Cromwell Road,
Knightsbridge
SW7 2EN

Telephone: 020~7073~1200

I think the visa is still issued free of charge to married partners of UK Citizens. But you're likely to be asked to produce evidence of your travel plans and hotel reservations ... although this won't cause you any problems, :NoNo: since yours have already been booked.

Oh ... and one more thing: You will be expected to present a couple of passport-sized photographs along with your application.

Goodluck. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jane2009
29th June 2011, 22:35
Hi,
speaking of schengen visa, we are planning to go to paris do i still need a visa? I have my ILR. Many thanks...

Arthur Little
29th June 2011, 23:03
Hi,
speaking of schengen visa, we are planning to go to paris do i still need a visa? I have my ILR. Many thanks...

'Fraid so, Jane :rolleyes: ... like you, my wife has ILR, but still needed a Schengen Visa to travel on holiday to Italy recently.

Davao lani
30th June 2011, 07:00
Thank you very much for the help, Mr. Arthur Little. I did further search, yes I need passport size photos and will do it today.

jane2009
30th June 2011, 09:49
'Fraid so, Jane :rolleyes: ... like you, my wife has ILR, but still needed a Schengen Visa to travel on holiday to Italy recently.

Thanks for the info Sir!