PDA

View Full Version : Phew - Stench of Hypocrisy, Living Wage Labour MP

Dedworth
28th June 2011, 23:42
Bloated Labourite MP Ms Brown obviously follows the Blair Doctrine of Don't Do As I Do, Do As I Say.

Campaigners say it is "unacceptable" that an MP who has campaigned for the living wage is recruiting an unpaid worker for her House of Commons office.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-13932474

bornatbirth
28th June 2011, 23:49
whats the big society about, doesnt the current government want us to work for free :Erm:

grahamw48
28th June 2011, 23:55
Well naturally an MP would want staff who are so wealthy as to not need wages to deal with their poverty-stricken constituents. :)

Dedworth
28th June 2011, 23:59
whats the big society about, doesnt the current government want us to work for free :Erm:

err bit different as I read it Big Society = local initiatives and Joe Ordinary exerting a bit more control and influence outside of elected local / national govt. This is a two faced, trough feeding, fat bitch who wants a 21st century slave to work for nowt. Why doesn't she do the decent thing and take on a Somali asylum seeker from her own constituency :D

grahamw48
29th June 2011, 00:23
Not allowed to work are they ?

Oh, silly me...minor consideration. :rolleyes:

Dedworth
29th June 2011, 00:38
Not allowed to work are they ?

Oh, silly me...minor consideration. :rolleyes:

You are right Graham would put the standard income, housing and multi child benefit in jeopardy