PDA

View Full Version : i gotta post na

Tonet
1st May 2007, 10:37
Hello Tonet it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

:omg: :D :NoNo: :doh ..........Sorry for not posting or saying anything for the past few weeks heheh.. i just dunno what to say or post soweee...

Philip
1st May 2007, 10:42
See even the site/boss keith wants you to post!!! :D

Tonet
1st May 2007, 10:43
[quote=Tonet;22373]Hello Tonet it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

heheh i got that message when i signed in, I think its from the admin....:NoNo: sowee po

walesrob
1st May 2007, 11:06
[quote=Tonet;22373]Hello Tonet it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

heheh i got that message when i signed in, I think its from the admin....:NoNo: sowee po

Just do what Mr Admin does and create meaningless and (un)funny posts at random intervals.

Keith is on holiday at the mo, so Keith if your reading this from wherever you are, hiiiiiiyaaaaaa :Hellooo:

joebloggs
1st May 2007, 13:13
i was wondering where the scouser was :Erm:

holiday, it was only a couple of months ago he was on hols to yankyland. :omg:

yes he has got a good accountant, less than a couple of quid for paye was it ? , were the mugs working on a sunny day :bigcry:

andypaul
1st May 2007, 18:12
Hi tonet well one thing you can write about his the visa procedure from the ladies point of view as the process has changed yet again and im sure the ladies going though the process will be grateful for any help and advice you can give.

KeithD
1st May 2007, 18:51
Back in Yakneeland now Joe :D

Carson City, Nevada......lovely view.....volcanic moutains from the hotel window.....Sunrise....warm weather :xxgrinning--00xx3:

...and flying in past Mt St Helens, and numerous other volcanoes....as well as an active vent :)

baboyako
1st May 2007, 20:12
otot mo mabaho :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
1st May 2007, 20:53
:omg:

i thought you would have been watching liverpud beating chelsea 1-0 at half time :xxgrinning--00xx3:

you on a busmans holiday :D

KeithD
2nd May 2007, 00:07
I was, on ESPN :)

Visiting Filipina friends.....again.....it was cheaper when they were all in Singapore together!!!

mach
2nd May 2007, 02:19
otot mo mabaho :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: