Dedworth
17th June 2011, 12:47
:icon_lol:

Englishman2010
17th June 2011, 13:22
Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:Don't spend it all at once:icon_lol:

Terpe
17th June 2011, 14:26
I've never won anything on my premium bonds.
Come to think about it I don't think I even know anyone who won anything with them.

You're the first Dedworth!!!! Congratulations Sir!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
17th June 2011, 14:33
Thanks all !

You need to buy more Terpe ! You'll still have plenty of fag money left after your Brooklands stay :D

Terpe
17th June 2011, 14:39
Thanks all !

You need to buy more Terpe ! You'll still have plenty of fag money left after your Brooklands stay :D

My June fag money has already gone. The missus wanted a new phone.:Cuckoo:

I've got plenty of bonds going back to the 60's, but I haven't bought any more for years.
Do you get advised you're winner? or do you need to check?

Dedworth
17th June 2011, 17:13
My June fag money has already gone. The missus wanted a new phone.:Cuckoo:

I've got plenty of bonds going back to the 60's, but I haven't bought any more for years.
Do you get advised you're winner? or do you need to check?

They send you cheques automatically, I know what the envelopes look like and feverishly open them as it could always contain the big one. I've got quite a few and in 2010 collected £550 in prizes - it didn't get me what I'd get in higher bank interest but then a single big prize could alter that.

I'd check that your bonds are registered at your current address and be inclined to chop them in and buy a big block of consecutive numbers (I think the min is £100 now) - it shouldn't make any difference as the numbers are random generated but I think its like giving a drum of raffle tickets a good stir. Have a look here & good luck http://www.nsandi.com/savings-premium-bonds

Steve.r
17th June 2011, 17:49
Well done Ded, a nice little bonus for the weekend :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
17th June 2011, 17:57
They send you cheques automatically, I know what the envelopes look like and feverishly open them as it could always contain the big one. I've got quite a few and in 2010 collected £550 in prizes - it didn't get me what I'd get in higher bank interest but then a single big prize could alter that.

I'd check that your bonds are registered at your current address and be inclined to chop them in and buy a big block of consecutive numbers (I think the min is £100 now) - it shouldn't make any difference as the numbers are random generated but I think its like giving a drum of raffle tickets a good stir. Have a look here & good luck http://www.nsandi.com/savings-premium-bonds

Again I have to give respect and thanks Dedworth. Very good info for me. Your suggestion sounds really good. At last count I think I had about £660. I should have kept up to date with addresses etc years ago. Thanks again for you great info and reminder.
This time next I could be a millionaire :D

les_taxi
17th June 2011, 18:01
Well done Dedworth now go get some beer:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
17th June 2011, 18:04
Well done Dedworth now go get some beer:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Think I'll get some too. After all, thanks to the nice info from Dedworth I'll be a millionaire this time next year (I wish) :)

KeithD
17th June 2011, 18:18
You can buy all the Daily Mail special editions off Amazon :D

stevewool
17th June 2011, 18:20
money goes to money they say:NoNo:

Dedworth
11th August 2011, 12:48
Same win again today 2 x £25 :66:

scott&ligaya
11th August 2011, 13:05
Nice one Ded,:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: got to love Bornatbirths response though. sharp:icon_lol::icon_lol: