PDA

View Full Version : is this a spam?

Mrs Daddy
30th April 2007, 20:41
this man send me private message and what do you think guys?

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME THROUGH MY PRIAVTE
EMAIL ADDRESS,(cynthian_david212@yahoo.co.in)

DEAR LOVELY ONE,
I GOT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION THROUGH THIS SITE(FILIPINO FORUM) AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU, HOPING THAT BY ALMIGHTY GOD GRACE YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY ASSIST ME OUT FROM MY SITUATION, AFTER MY SEVEN GOOD DAYS PRAYERS AND FASTING OVER SEEKING FOR AN OVERSEES GUARDANCE .
I AM CYNTHIAN DAVID (22 YEARS OLD) THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF LATE CHIEF JOSEPH DAVID WHO WAS A FAMOUS AND WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN HERE,THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST.

I AM SEEKING FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION TO HELP ME TRANSFER THE SUM OF (US$12,500,000.00 )TWELVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN DOLLARS INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT OVERSEAS FOR AN INVESTMENTS PURPOSES,SUCH AS REAL ESTATES MANAGEMENTS AND STOCK MARKERTS.

PLEASE DEAR ONE,
I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 20% OF THIS MY TOTAL FUND AS YOUR COMMISSION FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE TO ME. PLEASE KINDLY MAIL ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MY LETTER FOR MORE IMPORTANT DETAILS CONCERNING THIS
MY MUTUAL TRANSACTION.

NOTE: I HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS IN RELATION TO THIS MY FUND DEPOSITED BY MY LATE FATHER IN THE BANK. PLEASE QUICKLY AND KINDLY REPLY ME ON THIS MY PRIVATE
EMAIL ADDRESS, (cynthian_david212@yahoo.co.in) FOR CONFIDENTIAL AND SECURITY REASONS SO THAT I CAN MAIL YOU MY PHOTOS OK.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

YOURS SWEET HEART,
CYNTHIAN DAVID

joebloggs
30th April 2007, 20:49
nope this is spam :spam1: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pay attention at the back of the class Mrs Daddy... :NoNo:

have you been asleep for the last couple of days :D

:icon_lol: :blacklistlazy:

i better :xxparty-smiley-004:

Mrs Daddy
30th April 2007, 20:51
hehehe funny

Mrs Daddy
30th April 2007, 20:53
i mean a scam.i was just exhausted maybe from a 10 miles walk

bigtombowski
30th April 2007, 21:59
its not spam! I know this guy ;)

hahahaha

aromulus
30th April 2007, 22:00
100% bona fide,

scam....

bigtombowski
30th April 2007, 22:15
haha

baboyako
30th April 2007, 22:33
wow 20% of twelve and a half mil :cwm24:
:doh

mach
1st May 2007, 03:44
nope this is spam :spam1: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pay attention at the back of the class Mrs Daddy... :NoNo:

have you been asleep for the last couple of days :D

:icon_lol: :blacklistlazy:

i better :xxparty-smiley-004:

:icon_lol:

joebloggs
1st May 2007, 10:39
wow 20% of twelve and a half mil :cwm24:
:doh

yes 20% of $12.5 million dollars. tooo good to be true :xxgrinning--00xx3: , but by the time the tax man has taken his cut :REGamblMoney01HL1: , they just be enuff to buy a few tins of :spam1:

i wonder what his photos are of :Erm: sat on the beach having a good :icon_lol: . :REDancedancer08: :xxparty-smiley-050: :UpYurs: :sport-smiley-003: :3:

this guy must be dumb, has he not seen in the movies, just fill a suite case up, and go across the border, or go on a plane and :REGamblMoney01HL1: it away, or beer and women :D

easy to spend and waste it , when you've not earn't it :NoNo:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: