les_taxi
14th June 2011, 21:16
Anyone seen this movie?
Looks good always like films with Sean Bean in:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Will watch it tonight I think:)

Tawi2
14th June 2011, 21:39
Looks good always like films with Sean Bean
Didnt like his portrayal of Steve Mitchell(andy McNab)in Bravo-Two-Zero,and is this the movie with Dabby Dire(sorry,freudian slip)Danny Dyer in it?:Erm:

Dedworth
15th June 2011, 01:02
Didnt like his portrayal of Steve Mitchell(andy McNab)in Bravo-Two-Zero,and is this the movie with Dabby Dire(sorry,freudian slip)Danny Dyer in it?:Erm:

You're thinking about "Outlaw" where Bean was an enraged ex Para coming home from Iraq or Kharzistan to find his Mrs putting it about

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2007/02/26/outlaw1.jpg

Film then descended into wanton violence. Took my wife to see it - she hated it :D

bornatbirth
15th June 2011, 11:18
You're thinking about "Outlaw" where Bean was an enraged ex Para coming home from Iraq or Kharzistan to find his Mrs putting it about

that was on tv the other night and the movie les is talking about as just bean released on dvd and as bean advertised on tv starring both actors..i know sean bean can act but danny dyer is some what limited in that department.

btw i dont think a andy mcnab film will give any actor much scope....any movie or tv show about the sas etc makes them all look like a bunch of apes with guns :Erm:

Tawi2
15th June 2011, 20:34
any movie or tv show about the sas etc makes them all look like a bunch of apes with guns
Theres two forum members with ex-SAS husbands/partners,both work in the security industry,neither look like apes :icon_lol:
I am on about the newly released Movie Dedworth,I remember that old one,the new one looks equally as dismal,Danny Dire is dredging the bottom of the barrel,his movie PIMP earned something totally stupid like £258 on its first weekend of cinema release,it was instantly withdrawn and resigned to DVD :icon_lol:

les_taxi
16th June 2011, 09:05
I thought bean was good in Bravo two Zero and enjoyed 'When Saturday Comes' too.
Anyway will report back here when I watched Age of Heros:D