PDA

View Full Version : fiancee visa aprrove in 1 day

ybba
14th June 2011, 11:10
SO happy ive got my visa now,its been a year of preparation but the result is soo fullfiling!:Jump::) thnks to all of the good people in this forum, for all the guide, tips. advises. THNK YOU ALL this is the only start of my journey and this forum will always be a part of it!

kate_th
14th June 2011, 11:18
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSS......:Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump: FULFILLING INDEED............:Jump::Jump::Jump:

Graham H
14th June 2011, 11:18
Congratulations ybba. 1 day for visa is great news. Well done..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

purple
14th June 2011, 11:23
congratulations!!!

:Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:

Terpe
14th June 2011, 11:35
Wow!! 1 day is very quick. :)
Many Congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maybe all the recent Embassy training had an impact. :)

Well done to ybba :Jump::Jump::Jump:

alanmf1
14th June 2011, 11:48
wow impressive well done:xxgrinning--00xx3:

laurel
14th June 2011, 12:48
Cingratulations....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
14th June 2011, 13:35
one day :yikes: what took them so long :D

great news, someone must have done their job properly at the embassy for once, and your visa prep made it easy for them :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kate_th
14th June 2011, 13:59
yeah 1 day is so long....soon its gonna be more longer..... that wod be 1 hour.... hahahaha...:laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:

reinnepot
14th June 2011, 14:24
wow 1 day :hubbahubba: congratulations!

well done ybba:D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
14th June 2011, 14:40
congratulations ybba :Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:

ybba
14th June 2011, 15:19
thnks everyone! its so true i guess presenting your docs in a way that the ECO can review it easily helps a lot.:)

alanp
15th June 2011, 05:35
congratulations Ybba:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:

tone
16th June 2011, 16:28
thnks everyone! its so true i guess presenting your docs in a way that the ECO can review it easily helps a lot.:)

:omg:
Fantastic!!

Could you share with us your way of presenting to the ECO?
I think everyone would find that useful, my Mahal is in Paranaque and just waiting for TOIEC Speaking test next week. Then once the result is out visa application.
Well done! When are you flying to the UK?

Take care
Tone

mikey73
16th June 2011, 16:30
congratulations:Jump:

YenYen M
17th June 2011, 11:57
Many congrats sis:Jump:
:Wave:

des.allright
17th June 2011, 12:08
Congrats! yeah right, how did u present your docs to ECO?

KeithD
17th June 2011, 12:08
Any chance you can supply a list of what you submitted so it helps others :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kate_th
18th June 2011, 16:33
yeah.. tell us with your secret..... hahaha... be kind to animalssss.....:icon_sorry::icon_sorry::icon_sorry::icon_sorry:

Peanutz
18th June 2011, 19:12
Wow that's pretty quick, I've never heard of anyone who had their visa approved in 1 day!!! Goodluck though:D

ybba
19th June 2011, 08:00
hi guys sorry was a bit busy after the release of my visa attending cfo, working and sorting other stuff. its not a secret actually i just did all submitted the requirements ask on the cheklist. the 3most important factors which i considered and must have are

1.proof of genuine and ongoing relationship, supply evidence as much as you can,emails, letters, chat logs pictures everyhting that will prove you relationship. i submittedour everyday emails for 1 year and 3months and its a lot. i submitted loads of letters and cards we sent by post i sent my hubby cards and letters twice a motnh sometimes everyweek to make him know how speaciail he is to me, and so he did the same to me.

2. next most important things is the financial details of your hubby, we submitted 7months of financial statement, all the accounts and evidence of shares and investment he has,employment contract stating his salary and position and how long hes been workingin the same company. a letter from his immedeiate superior evaluating his good performance.

3. this one also is very important proof of accomodation, we sumitted the mortgage details, pictures of the house, andsome other papers that shows you will have a decent accomodation when you arrive UK.

we did supply what we think will help our apllication to be succesfull,the more evidence you present the faster and greater chance of succes. we really did focus on these 3 i mentione above, i did arange it neatly and in order according to the checklist and have provided xerox copy for every original documents.do a lot of research,follow instruction make it sure you fill in the the right form, read a lot and if everything is ready submit it. no need to rush take time i do check my docs almost everyday to see if there is anythingmore i need.

hope these will help to future apllicant.goodluck!

be remind just give them the things they ask from you on the cheklist.thats what we did.

ybba
19th June 2011, 08:01
hi guys sorry was a bit busy after the release of my visa attending cfo, working and sorting other stuff. its not a secret actually i just did all submitted the requirements ask on the cheklist. the 3most important factors which i considered and must have are

1.proof of genuine and ongoing relationship, supply evidence as much as you can,emails, letters, chat logs pictures everyhting that will prove you relationship. i submittedour everyday emails for 1 year and 3months and its a lot. i submitted loads of letters and cards we sent by post i sent my hubby cards and letters twice a motnh sometimes everyweek to make him know how speaciail he is to me, and so he did the same to me.

2. next most important things is the financial details of your hubby, we submitted 7months of financial statement, all the accounts and evidence of shares and investment he has,employment contract stating his salary and position and how long hes been workingin the same company. a letter from his immedeiate superior evaluating his good performance.

3. this one also is very important proof of accomodation, we sumitted the mortgage details, pictures of the house, andsome other papers that shows you will have a decent accomodation when you arrive UK.

we did supply what we think will help our apllication to be succesfull,the more evidence you present the faster and greater chance of succes. we really did focus on these 3 i mentione above, i did arange it neatly and in order according to the checklist and have provided xerox copy for every original documents.do a lot of research,follow instruction make it sure you fill in the the right form, read a lot and if everything is ready submit it. no need to rush take time i do check my docs almost everyday to see if there is anythingmore i need.

be remind just give them the things they ask from you on the cheklist.thats what we did.

tone
19th June 2011, 10:37
Ybba
Thank you!

I can see the letter from immediate employer could help speed things up. I had already considered obtaining a reference letter from my CEO outlining my role in the company and how long I've worked there.
My employer is a supplier of pretty important software to this dept actually so could help.

A question from me-

I currently live in a house shared between me and my old gf. In the next two weeks I will be off this mortgage.
I am buying a house in my sole name which is a new build I have exchanged contracts and house completion is end July.
I have submitted these house details and my parents with a letter from my dad and his land reg title.
My Mahal visa app will go in middle of July which house would you suggest I use for the visa app even though my new house will be ready just two weeks later?

I will certainly take a bunch of photos now and add to the pack..

Thank you!

Tone

ybba
19th June 2011, 12:53
hi tone, maybe some other members here can give you a concreat advice on these matter. but based on what we did since my hubby is the sole owner of the house and so we just submitted every piece of doucuments to confirm his ownership.i guess being the sole owner will not raise any conflicts or question from the ECO compare to a property with 2 names or more on it.i guess it doenst matter if the house is new or old what matters is you have to suplly evidence that when your fiancee or spouse arrive in UK she has a decent and suitable accomodation.

Terpe
19th June 2011, 13:03
tone,
It is perfectly acceptable to say that you will be living with your parents if your new house is not totally ready on time to move to. (as long as no overcrowding)

Really depends whether you already sent sufficient info (compliiant with UKBA requirements) on your parents place.

I don't see any problems.

joebloggs
19th June 2011, 19:50

that is the secret, sending what your asked for .. AND LUCK :D, you were lucky, why, because most people send what they are asked for, and it can take a day or months til you find whether your granted or not, and if you dont think you were lucky to get it in a day, nearly everyone who applies for a settlement visa get it and had sent what the embassy had asked for, if not there would be many more refusals :rolleyes:

but :xxgrinning--00xx3: another successful visa app

tone
19th June 2011, 22:42
Ybba/Terpe
Thanks for the input - I will have to have a check on what we have submitted to the Visa company but tomorrow I will also speak to my office about a reference letter.

As for my new house I have submitted the sales document and for the house I am in now submitted the last mortgage statement and deeds showing my ownership at that time but Ithink I will request the current property is removed - however its my registered address with bank statements/payslips etc...

Maybe I keep it as is - I have put in a covering letter explaining why I have 3 addresses!!

I will physically move from my current property when my new house is ready end of next month.

Thanks again!
Tone

ybba
20th June 2011, 02:37
joebloggs i agree that i m lucky to have it approve and to think they came up with the decision in 1 day,though even if sometimes you came up with all the requirements they ask some members here had been refuse and they are even ask to submit for more evidences .i was actually expecting for at least 5 weeks for the dicission to recieve as what ive read from these forum, but im soo lucky and thankfull to get a positive and fast result.i guess just submit all the documents wc will help the them to believe your apllication is genuine thats what we can do its actually in the hands of the eco to approve or not. what we can do is to wait.

joebloggs
20th June 2011, 04:48
of course ybba a complete and well prepared app like yours must help, but there are tooo many people who wait weeks, who also must have sent what they were asked for :cwm24:

but :xxgrinning--00xx3: you it the visa in one day, and hopefully many more people will :rolleyes:

ybba
20th June 2011, 14:45
you are right joebloggs hopefully many more apllicants will get positive and fast results.we all know how stressfull a waiting period can be i havent got much sleep and so my hubby during those times imagine if it took weeks without sleeping that much then i would probably be look like a panda now with dark cirlcle around my eyes hehehe.Good luck to everyone!

tone
20th June 2011, 14:58
Lets all hope this is the way things go, I dont mind waiting a week but 3 months is crazy.
Saying that a colleague of mine applied nearly two years ago to go to Canada and is still waiting!:NoNo:

Cheers
Tone

joebloggs
20th June 2011, 18:19
a year or so ago many people were waiting 3 months, years ago when my wife applied, we waited nearly 3 months, i got so :censored: with being messed around by the embassy i complained to every department manager, and my wife got her visa the next day :D

Alona
30th July 2011, 20:09
yes share it to everyone,it might help to the people out there:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
:omg:
Fantastic!!

Could you share with us your way of presenting to the ECO?
I think everyone would find that useful, my Mahal is in Paranaque and just waiting for TOIEC Speaking test next week. Then once the result is out visa application.
Well done! When are you flying to the UK?

Take care
Tone

ConfusedMe
30th July 2011, 23:48
Congats Ybba!
SO happy ive got my visa now,its been a year of preparation but the result is soo fullfiling!:Jump::) thnks to all of the good people in this forum, for all the guide, tips. advises. THNK YOU ALL this is the only start of my journey and this forum will always be a part of it!