PDA

View Full Version : married

mikey73
11th June 2011, 17:53
hi everyone

well back in edinburgh now after my four weeks in the philippines (mostly spent in Tacloban) got back on monday and straight back to work. the wedding went very well on sat 28th may. the weather was great (far too hot for me:)). being scottish i had my kilt on for the wedding, its seemed to attract quite a lot of attention. dont think many had seen anyone in a kilt before.
now just the start of the paperwork for the visa to get done and we are hoping to be together here in edinburgh around september time all being well.
mikey & minie

stevie c
11th June 2011, 17:59
HI mikey thats great news congratulations on your wedding & good luck for the spouse visa application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
11th June 2011, 18:02
Congratulations Mikey and Minie. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness :)

Nick30
11th June 2011, 18:33
Congratulations to you both Mikie and Minie. I'm sure the visa application will be successful :D

stevewool
11th June 2011, 18:48
sounds like a wonderful day you both had on your wedding day, and did you have your own aircon under the kilt:icon_lol::icon_lol:

laurel
11th June 2011, 19:13
Many many congratulations:)....all the very best for you both

Terpe
11th June 2011, 20:28
Very many sincere congratulations mikey & minie :xxgrinning--00xx3:
All best wishes for a great future together.

Wow, wish you could post a photo of that Kilt wedding. :)
How wonderful!

Arthur Little
12th June 2011, 16:03
hi everyone

well back in edinburgh now after my four weeks in the philippines (mostly spent in Tacloban) got back on monday and straight back to work. the wedding went very well on sat 28th may. the weather was great (far too hot for me:)). being scottish i had my kilt on for the wedding, its seemed to attract quite a lot of attention. dont think many had seen anyone in a kilt before.
now just the start of the paperwork for the visa to get done and we are hoping to be together here in edinburgh around september time all being well.
mikey & minie

:) Many Congratulations, Mikey!! Great know you got married in Highland Dress :Kilt: ... which is more than I did for either of my two weddings!! I'm hardly surprised you felt the heat, mind you :rolleyes: ... and I can well-imagine your chosen attire would "cut a dash" with the locals!! :cwm24:

Myrna & I also had our :wedtoss: ceremony in the Phils two and a half years ago ... how time flies! Goodluck with Minie's Spousal Visa ... and all the very best to you both for your future together!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
15th June 2011, 20:13
Congratulations and goodkluck on your wifes visa

raynaputi
15th June 2011, 21:50
congrats mikey and minie! :wedtoss: btw post some photos :D

Doc Alan
15th June 2011, 21:57
Congratulations Mikey and Minie :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mikey73
16th June 2011, 17:43
thank you everyone:D
i have tried too attach a picture but its too big. i will try and make it smaller and upload it. but i am not too good with computers so might struggle :D

again thank you everyone

Englishman2010
16th June 2011, 18:00
Congratulations to both of you, all the best for the future:xxgrinning--00xx3:

keeperlit
22nd June 2011, 20:19
congratulations mikey,,,, karen and i are also back home and your right it was bloody hot,,,although we had a lot of thunder and lightening plus flash floods ,,,anyway ,,just like to wish you both best wishes for the future ,,,john and karen

Moy
25th June 2011, 22:33
:Jump: congatulation to both:xxgrinning--00xx3: