PDA

View Full Version : Primary school teacher filmed abuse

Dedworth
10th June 2011, 19:30
A North Somerset primary school teacher filmed himself sexually abusing young girls in his classroom, a court heard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-13727652

I hope well meaning prison warders regularly forget to segregate this vile creature from non deviant convicts and he gets some serious beatings :angry:

Tawi2
10th June 2011, 20:29
I hope well meaning prison warders regularly forget to segregate this vile creature from non deviant convicts and he gets some serious beatings
People become inured to regular beatings,they cease to hold fear,my old man was a prison warden for almost 20 years,and a very strict disciplinarian,a little sadistic to be honest,I watched the news report earlier where Mr Leat admitted getting the children to sign contratcts :ReadIt: promising him regular sexual favours,Mr Leat doesnt warrant mere beatings,I think if theres such a thing as real justice he should get a place at the front of the queue.

grahamw48
11th June 2011, 00:27
Another case for castration.

Dedworth
11th June 2011, 00:33
Another case for castration.

Simple but effective, I'd still like to see the daily good hidings to remind him of what he's in jail for

KeithD
11th June 2011, 09:12
Castration with bricks :D

les_taxi
11th June 2011, 09:22
Must be some nice big guys looking for a new 'bitch' put him in with them and make him have a tatoo saying please give it to me hard up the bum:laugher:

KeithD
11th June 2011, 09:23
Must be some nice big guys looking for a new 'bitch' put him in with them and make him have a tatoo saying please give it to me hard up the bum:laugher:

That'll be just like the tatoo you got on your :action-smiley-081: when you got piddled in Blackpool :laugher:

les_taxi
11th June 2011, 09:41
:yikes:You promised not to tell:cwm23:

Dedworth
15th June 2011, 01:12
Jailed indefinitely - I hope this monster's life quickly descends into hell and the jail beatings are regular and severe

'Cunning and insidious' primary school teacher who filmed himself sexually abusing girls as young as SIX is jailed indefinitely

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2003389/Nigel-Leat-jailed-Primary-school-teacher-filmed-sexually-abusing-girls.html#ixzz1PIarF9Mj