PDA

View Full Version : New Filipino-British community Magazine in the Southcoast

halo-halo
10th June 2011, 02:23
HHM or HaloHalo magazine is publishing its summer issue. If you have anything to contribute, please feel free to submit at halo2magazine@yahoo.co.uk. Kindly send it before June 25, 2011

HHM has been launched last December 2010 and is published every quarter and distributed around the Southcoast. You can also subscribe by emailing the address above so that copies can be posted.

Copies are available at various community association in Portsmouth, Winchester, Southampton, Poole/Bournemouth and the Isle of Wight.

HHM is focused on bringing out the best of Filipino-British community by giving a localized and with personal touch of journalism.

Thanks for reading.

KeithD
10th June 2011, 09:25
Do I get a free mention in itsince you're advertising for free on here without asking permission first?

halo-halo
14th June 2011, 22:32
Hi Keith,

first, please my sincere apology of not asking permission.
yes, actually looking forward collaborating with you.

thanks.

Tawi2
14th June 2011, 22:39
Hope its not one of those mags containing nothing but adverts for balikbayan-box companies and remittance agents :NoNo:

halo-halo
14th June 2011, 22:54
Hi Tawi,

This is true community journalism...please see www.halo2magazine.presspublisher.us
wish have that sponsors c',)

grahamw48
14th June 2011, 23:00
Good luck with your publication. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oh, and will you be having a lonely hearts section for sad and desperate old men ? :D

Dedworth
15th June 2011, 00:53
Hi Tawi,

This is true community journalism...please see www.halo2magazine.presspublisher.us
wish have that sponsors c',)

Good luck........... is the mag going to be readable online for those of us not fortunate to live on the Sunny South Coast ? :)

halo-halo
15th June 2011, 21:32
sorry guys i posted an incorrect linkhttp://www.halohalomagazine.presspublisher.us

thats a good idea of lonely hearts section :)

Dedworth
15th June 2011, 22:22
sorry guys i posted an incorrect linkhttp://www.halohalomagazine.presspublisher.us

thats a good idea of lonely hearts section :)

Thanks for that :xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm going to post the link to the BBC Radio programme on the recommendations section

halo-halo
17th June 2011, 02:06
Thanks Dedworth, by all means.

My best regards.

Tawi2
17th June 2011, 18:21
Does anyone remember reading Tinig Filipino Magazine?:)