PDA

View Full Version : my 1000th post

scott&ligaya
9th June 2011, 13:24
hi everyone, just a note to say thanks to the boss for this great site/forum, :appl::appl::appl::appl: Thanks to all who have helped me in the past with my queries and questions and I look forward to continuing to help others and generally participating here when work allows. Off to Poland again next week with work so plenty quiet evenings in the hotel to post here.

special mention to Joe Bloggs who I think is one of the most valuable sources of help for so many starting out on the stressful journey of bringing their loved ones here

Heh TOKS when are we going to cross paths in an airport? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Dedworth
9th June 2011, 13:29
Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
9th June 2011, 13:34
thanks for your kind words :icon_sorry:

and to the next 1k scott :xxgrinning--00xx3:
and maybe i'll met Toks oneday to :Wave:

les_taxi
9th June 2011, 13:37
Well done on your 1000!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
9th June 2011, 13:43
well done , what would we all be doing if this site was not here:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

alanmf1
9th June 2011, 15:54
Congrats Scott keep posting :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
9th June 2011, 17:04
Lend me some posts I don't have enough :Rasp:

stevie c
9th June 2011, 18:25
well done scott now for your 2000th :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
9th June 2011, 23:24
just a note to say thanks to the boss for this great site/forum, :appl::appl::appl::appl: Thanks to all who have helped me in the past with my queries and questions and I look forward to continuing to help others and generally participating here when work allows.
special mention to Joe Bloggs who I think is one of the most valuable sources of help for so many starting out on the stressful journey of bringing their loved ones here.

:appl: ... well-said, Scott! Congratulations on your 1,000th post. :xxgrinning--00xx3: