PDA

View Full Version : My sister in law

Knightc6
6th June 2011, 20:38
Hey everyone,

I have just returned after marrying my wife in Zamboanga last May, I stayed for one month in pitogo sinunuc, and it was fantastic.
Now I am in the process of arranging all the paperwork for the spousal visa but have employed capital visas to help me out, as I am not great with organising such detailed forms!
I have such a large family now! My sister in law Abigail, is now very keen to meet an englishman for friendship leading to romance. She is 32, very honest and kind lady who deserves to meet a decent guy. If anyone who reads this is a decent chap, with good intentions wishes to get in touch with my Sis In Law, please contact me at jonmidi40@hotmail.com and i will be happy to put you in touch.

Thanks for your time, and I found your website invaluable when planning my trip, the only downside was i got the dengue!!!

Cheers

John

sars_notd_virus
7th June 2011, 10:00
Welcome to the forum Knghtc6!!
let your sister-in-law join this forum too,thres also loads of hopeful single males around:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Knightc6
7th June 2011, 13:56
Thanks for the welcome Sars,

I will pass along your advice to my sister-in-law.
Must confess, I am still feeling a bit worse for wear after the dengue!
Zamboanga was great though, have all the wedding photos to arrange this week, went to work after arriving at 2am last tuesday after 4 hours rest, then collapsed while weighing my postal bags!! not too good, off work sick until thursday then back to the grindstone :) mmm I miss my Colt 45 with ice and Red Horse!! helped to keep me cool :) take it easy mate

sars_notd_virus
7th June 2011, 15:20
you should get a good mosquito jungle repellant the next time you visit philippines..oh well, we do miss the san mig and red horse too,,lots of good things to enjoy whilst in the PH...anyway,
take it easy , get well ...congratulations and goodluck on your wifes visa application...if you have some questions re visa just give us a shout here ,all members are happy to help.:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
7th June 2011, 16:02
Hi there John, welcome here.
Hope you'll stay around. There's loads of great info and advice on all sorts of stuff. :)

Farmerg
7th June 2011, 22:49
:Hellooo::Wave:

grahamw48
8th June 2011, 10:50
Hi John,

I agree that it would be best if your sister-in-law were to join the forum.

Congrats on your marriage. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
8th June 2011, 12:10
Hey everyone,

I have just returned after marrying my wife in Zamboanga last May, I stayed for one month in pitogo sinunuc, and it was fantastic.

Thanks for your time, and I found your website invaluable when planning my trip, the only downside was i got the dengue!!!

Cheers

John

Hi, John ... I hope you've now fully recovered from your bout of dengue fever; hearty congratulations on your recent marriage, and :welcomex: to our friendly, online filipino/uk community.

Knightc6
8th June 2011, 12:38
Thanks to you all for your extremely warm welcome, when I have some more questions, which rest assured I will have, (the visa process is designed my sadists!!) I will be sure to ask on the forums for advice.
Wishing you all a great day, and i do feel quite a bit better now :)

Cheers
John

stevie c
8th June 2011, 15:12
HI john welcome to this friendly forum :Wave:

congratulations on your wedding :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Im sure you will find all the help & info you need on this fantastic forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Knightc6
12th June 2011, 12:43
Cheers Steve for the Congrats, I am so glad I have such an amazing lady as my wife!! keeps me on the straight and narrow..LOL :)

Tawi2
12th June 2011, 12:50
She is 32, very honest and kind lady who deserves to meet a decent guy.
Hope she finds one,sorry to hear about your dengue,Zambo is a great place :)

stevewool
12th June 2011, 13:38
lots of good men on here i am sure would be the ideal partner for your sis in law:)

Knightc6
12th June 2011, 21:50
Thanks Steve,

I have passed along the details to Join this site to my sister in law Abigail,

hope to see her on here soon :)

worthingmale
19th June 2011, 10:07
congrats on the marriage