PDA

View Full Version : Vigilantes torched drug addict burglars house

Dedworth
3rd June 2011, 08:08
A burglar who was behind a series of raids on neighbours in his village had his house burned down by suspected vigilantes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1393530/Vigilantes-burn-home-burglar-targeted-neighbours--leaving-NOTHING.html#ixzz1OC72BUY9

joebloggs
3rd June 2011, 08:34
now why would they do that? they could kill innocent people, when they could have just given him a :action-smiley-060:

KeithD
3rd June 2011, 08:53
December!!!! You're getting as bad as BBC science news which is usually months behind everyone else :icon_lol:

Dedworth
3rd June 2011, 09:09
December!!!! You're getting as bad as BBC science news which is usually months behind everyone else :icon_lol:

It comes from the grubs sentencing which was 1st June :rolleyes:

grahamw48
3rd June 2011, 09:53
As long as health and safety guidelines were followed by the vigilantes, I have no problem with this. :)

Tawi2
4th June 2011, 09:11
Typical Gateshead :rolleyes:

Ako Si Jamie
5th June 2011, 20:37
As long as health and safety guidelines were followed by the vigilantes, I have no problem with this. :)

.I'm sure it was meticulously planned. I bet they even wore hi-vis jackets :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
5th June 2011, 22:43
A burglar who was behind a series of raids on neighbours in his village had his house burned down by suspected vigilantes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1393530/Vigilantes-burn-home-burglar-targeted-neighbours--leaving-NOTHING.html#ixzz1OC72BUY9

:cwm23: ... whatever Duffy may have done, does not, in ANY way, justfy retributive action of a kind liable to cause death or severe injury to the suspect and/or others living in the vicinty of the arson attack!

grahamw48
5th June 2011, 22:54
Yes, but if he had stolen your bagpipes Arthur ?...:Erm:

Arthur Little
5th June 2011, 23:30
Yes, but if he had stolen your *bagpipes Arthur ?...:Erm:

:rolleyes: ...after listening to *their screech, :D the neighbours would probably have ended up giving the blighter :Kilt: a medal!