PDA

View Full Version : Philippine Independence Day Celebration Morden S.W. London 4 & 5 June

Dedworth
30th May 2011, 23:14
REMINDER

http://www.fil-event.com/events/Philippine-Independence-Day-celebration.shtml

lilibeth
31st May 2011, 19:34
My Scottish born husband and I attend the Morden Fiesta on the Saturday and enjoy it far more than the Hounslow Barrio Fiesta. We hope to make it along this Saturday but haven't heard of who the guests are yet.

On a similar note - there is a Fiesta held now in Mitcham every year. It started in 2009 I think. We attended last year and really enjoyed it a lot. The main guest last year was David Pomeranz. Nu Groovz were also there. This year's Mitcham Fiesta is to be held on 24 July and again we hope to attend.

Any updates re Morden will be gratefully received.

alanp
31st May 2011, 20:24
My Scottish born husband and I attend the Morden Fiesta on the Saturday and enjoy it far more than the Hounslow Barrio Fiesta. We hope to make it along this Saturday but haven't heard of who the guests are yet.

Any updates re Morden will be gratefully received.

one the flyer in the paper the say funnyman Eric & Tuko will be there

Bluebirdjones
3rd June 2011, 16:11
Anyone going along tomorrow ?

You'll be bound to recognise me.
I'll be the one with a bottle of San Mig in one hand :party-smiley-012:
, a leche flan and Pancit Bihon balanced precariously in the other, trailing after a Filipina wife, and trying very hard NOT to buy an unbuilt apartment in Makati

Dedworth
3rd June 2011, 18:10
We're thinking of going on Sunday. I'll be on a fold up seat, reading the News of The World and have a large blue/green cooler bag full of my own selection of chilled pop:66: Wife will have abandoned me to get closer to stage so I will be taking in the view from behind dark glasses :hubbahubba:

keeperlit
22nd June 2011, 20:25
karen and i got stuck in traffic on united nations ave for at least 3 hours so i just sat outside the car with my bro inlaw drinking red horse straight from our cooler box

Dedworth
22nd June 2011, 21:50
karen and i got stuck in traffic on united nations ave for at least 3 hours so i just sat outside the car with my bro inlaw drinking red horse straight from our cooler box

United Nations Avenue - is that off the A24 near the mosque ?:D