PDA

View Full Version : Paeodophile Illegal Immigrant finally slung out

Dedworth
30th May 2011, 17:59
The country will be a better place now that this piece of vile trash has been deported.

Paedophile illegal immigrant is finally thrown out of Britain after claiming deportation would breach HIS human rights

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392349/Paedophile-illegal-immigrant-finally-thrown-Britain-claiming-deportation-breach-HIS-human-rights.html#ixzz1Nr7QL1We

I've highlighted Damian Greens quote as it will come back to haunt him, I'll be using it in any future emails I send him :D

Arthur Little
30th May 2011, 18:32
:appl: ... our great British Justice System finally prevails! :Britain:

branno
30th May 2011, 18:59
he will only repeat his vile ways.. personally id tie the filthy b:censored:d to a lampost and set him alight.. :xxgrinning--00xx3: thats wot i call sensible justice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
30th May 2011, 19:14
he will only repeat his vile ways
The people of downtown Karachi or Islamabad wouldnt be quite so understanding :icon_lol: Pakistan is however the most sexually repressed place I ever visited :rolleyes: I just hope he manages to keep it in his pants once he is back where he belings :Wave:

joebloggs
30th May 2011, 19:16
:xxgrinning--00xx3: at last the gov win a court case and a criminal is deported :Jump:

hope its not the last, the human rights act is abused all the time by criminals. it's time the human right act was changed or we opt out.

it should be to protect innocent people, not criminals who use it to escape justice, if your a criminal you shouldn't have the right to claim protection from the human rights act :NoNo:

joebloggs
30th May 2011, 19:21
I just hope he manages to keep it in his pants once he is back where he belings :Wave:

I'm sure he will not be able to use the human rights act back in Pakistan or Russia

no messing about from the Kremlin :cwm24:

http://www.timeslive.co.za/world/article1060602.ece/Kremlin-mulls-castrating-child-molesters

Tawi2
30th May 2011, 19:31
Ouch :yikes: Better being emasculated however than the Iranian treatment,I know they publicly hang and in the past they have bulldozed brick walls onto convicted rapists and child-molesters.

joebloggs
30th May 2011, 19:41
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-13542007
More than 23,000 offences - including rape, incest and gross indecency - were recorded by police in 2009-10, an 8% increase on 2008-9, the charity said.

while There were more than 9,500 sex crimes against minors in Russia last year, said Bastrykin, who heads the influential Investigative Committee.

to simple to compare the figures but is the UK to easy on criminals ?

tone
30th May 2011, 20:33
We are far too lenient on these :Sex: ers!
Sorry for my bluntness but £100k of taxpayers money!
I know it probably will never happen but we need a uk HRA which protects the innocent and rids our shores of these vagrants at their cost not ours.

I hope when he gets back he is suitably treated, this country is seen as an escape for too many like this guy.
Tone

grahamw48
30th May 2011, 20:54
We are far too lenient on these :Sex: ers!
Sorry for my bluntness but £100k of taxpayers money!
I know it probably will never happen but we need a uk HRA which protects the innocent and rids our shores of these vagrants at their cost not ours.

I hope when he gets back he is suitably treated, this country is seen as an escape for too many like this guy.
Tone

Yep..fully agree with that.

Time we kicked this much-abused human rights stuff into touch, and regained control over our own legal system.

branno
30th May 2011, 21:18
in such cases as these .. i must admit i like to hear words such as these spoken by the judge " will the defendent please stand"..."sir i find you guilty by reason of insanity and you will be detained at HER MAJESTYS PLEASURE" :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
30th May 2011, 21:27
For depraved germs like this specimen I'd like to see two hooded state heavies kick his door down at 5am and give him the choice of never being heard of again or accompanying them to Heathrow for the Islamabad flight.