PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Hamilton

les_taxi
29th May 2011, 19:23
Never liked the little squirt ever since he decided not to contribute to his countries income,now he has played the race card:NoNo:

grahamw48
29th May 2011, 20:05
Has he ? :Erm:

Nice girlfriend :hubbahubba:

He's not a RACE as such, cos he's half and half like Mr.O'barmy, and my own boy. :)

Sometimes people use the 'black' label if it suits their purposes though.

joebloggs
29th May 2011, 20:42
Sometimes people use the 'black' label if it suits their purposes though.

as an excuse :D

madmitch537
29th May 2011, 21:33
well it def wasnt his day today was it whether you like him or not
shame about button though i would of liked to see him win but 3stops compared to vettels 1stop didnt really give him the best chance

KeithD
29th May 2011, 21:39
I make decent money from gambling and don't contribute :D

les_taxi
29th May 2011, 22:02

Yes you have said before:D
Thing is I'm sure him,his family etc have all used things which we pay for out of taxes etc.
As soon as he earns decent money he moves abroad so as not to pay into our system,fair enough after a number of years but not virtually straight away-selfish:cwm23:

KeithD
29th May 2011, 23:45
His life, his money, he can do what the hell he likes :doh ..... people are dying around the world trying to get the free society and choices we have.

laurel
29th May 2011, 23:48
He's frustrated , and from a racing point of view he has a point...he was the quickest in practice, his team blow his chances....then he's in the thick of it from the off.
He's a racer in the true sense of the word........but keeps getting into trouble for trying outrageous moves.

Incidentally , why was Vettel allowed to change his tyres on a RED FLAG situation ........Button had that in the bag as both Vettel and Alonso 's tyres were drastically deteriorating

grahamw48
30th May 2011, 00:07
Apparently they are permitted to do whatever they like to the cars during red flag/back to the grid situation, including tyre changes...tis in the rules. :ReadIt:

tone
30th May 2011, 00:08
I wish I earned enough to be a non Dom!
What's the point of paying into this country? I've paid 25.8 years of tax and the few months I needed some help cos I was on the dole I struggled to get any of what I contributed into the system.

The system is broken. The engineer doesn't know how to fix it.

Anyway back on topic I don't mind Lewis I always shout for the Brits whichever team they drive for and anyone who can win the world championship gets my respect.:icon_sorry:

grahamw48
30th May 2011, 00:17
Well of course soooo much of the tax revenue is squandered on bullshit projects or handed out to undeserving :censored: idle parasites or out and out crooks, there's bound to be only a few crumbs left for the hard-working majority of indigenous workers :rolleyes:

...Anyway, what's this got to do with motorsport ?:Erm:

Oh yes....price of fuel. :angry:

Ako Si Jamie
30th May 2011, 01:35
Anyone who can make a profit from gambling deserves every penny :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
30th May 2011, 01:36
Anyone who can make a profit from gambling deserves every penny :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
30th May 2011, 08:42
Lewis WHO?:Erm:???Ahhhhhh,you mean Mr Sherzinger :icon_lol: She is seriously HOT :xxaction-smiley-047

KeithD
30th May 2011, 09:58
Well it looked like we were going to have the classic finish of the century... something they've been trying for by constantly changing the rules.... and what happens??? The race is red flagged, and due to the rules they turn the last 5 laps into the inevitable procession :doh .... and manage to turn what could have been one of the best races ever into another farce :NoNo: .... FIA & FIFA are a joke :action-smiley-081:

juliene duran
30th May 2011, 10:13
hello, im juliene, hope you are fine

Arthur Little
30th May 2011, 12:06
hello. im juliene, hope you are fine

Hello, Juliene ... :welcomex: to the friendly, online filipino/uk community.

Arthur Little
30th May 2011, 12:20
he decided not to contribute to his countries income

:doh ... bit like Sean Connery :Kilt: - a so-called 'Ambassador for Scotland' and "proud" Scot Nat supporter - who lives most of the time in Marbella on the Costa del Sol! :sunshine:

Arthur Little
30th May 2011, 12:35
:doh ... bit like Sean Connery :Kilt: - a so-called 'Ambassador for Scotland' and "proud" Scot Nat supporter - who lives most of the time in Marbella on the Costa del Sol! :sunshine:

And yet :rolleyes: ... as some would say (with a certain amount of justification - given our prevailing climatic conditions!!! :raining:) " who could blame him?" :anerikke:

Arthur Little
30th May 2011, 12:40
our prevailing climatic conditions!! :raining:

Although ... :rolleyes: ... I suspect it's likely to do with more "taxing" matters!!

grahamw48
30th May 2011, 12:43
Well, people have been moaning about no rain for the past couple of months. :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
30th May 2011, 12:58
Well, people have been moaning about no rain for the past couple of months. :rolleyes:

Eh? NOT up here 'mongst the hills 'n' heather, they haven't :nono-1-1: ... not to mention the :censored: gale-force winds we've been having!!! :doh

grahamw48
30th May 2011, 15:53
Knew you were going to point that out Arthur. :icon_lol:

Move south while the border is open ! :D

les_taxi
30th May 2011, 17:01
Bilmey this thread has strayed:laugher:
What I'm getting at was really him saying maybe it was down to him being black and thats why he got punished (he has since said it was a joke maybe it was who knows)
But it does annoy me that as soon as he earns decent money he legs it to keep more for himself (all well and good you say)
But my point is most of us have or currently pay tax etc in UK,whereas he has decided basically not to pay any

My point being if in the future and maybe he is back in uk with a family perhaps and an unfortunate accident happens to one of his kids etc
Will he avail himself of the emergency services? If he does will he pay out of his own pocket for it-no chance!
Most footballers earn huge ridiculous wages but they also pay lots of tax too so at least put money back into the country-Hamilton does not:NoNo:

Arthur Little
30th May 2011, 18:44
Bilmey this thread has strayed :laugher:

:) ... so what's new there, Les?

tone
30th May 2011, 18:49
Les I totally get your point but comparing a footballer who has to turn up for training and play in the uk every week (domestic games) is quite a bit different when a guy like an F1 racer is racing in the uk once a year.
I think if a footballer could get away from living in a tax haven they would go.

Think Lewis was on about £1m until he won the world championship so he paid 10 years of my tax from 20-23 years of age before legging it.

If you were about to contribute around £6m to hmrc out of your £10m you would certainly have to think about it wouldn't you?

We get :Sex:By the gov and public services, every which way I look, I'm gonna get out of this place as soon as I've met my responsibilities that I currently have.
Cheers
Tone

les_taxi
30th May 2011, 18:56
Yes I agree that we waste tons of money on all sorts of crap and people who can't be arsed to work etc but it still bugs me that cares .... all about his country of birth and possibly social handouts in the past for his family.
Not a bit like Manny Pacquiao who gives huge sums of money to charity:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
30th May 2011, 19:32
I think most of the big name Brit drivers have homes (tax havens) abroad.

They are no doubt advised on these matters by their accountants.

At least the F1 drivers seem to be better role models for our youngsters compared with some of the soccer players, and yes they do contribute a lot of time and money to charities.

I like young Hamilton, and I'd sooner see the greedy sharks in the City paying more tax, plus the wealthy landowners and their grouse-hunting toff clients. They can hide behind closed doors, and are not constantly in the spotlight of publicity.

les_taxi
30th May 2011, 20:06
Well we are going to disagree on this one Graham-Think he is a greedy little pratt And I bet when his mother was bringing him up as a single parent benefits provided by the public were eagerly taken.
Now its his chance to put money back in to the economy he would rather keep it all himself.
Luckily for him the rest of us paid into the system.

Jamesey
30th May 2011, 20:17
he has played the race card:NoNo:

I saw the interview and it was obvious that he was joking. He was chuckling at the time and also stated that it was something that Ali G might say.

But it's not really a smart thing to say in an interview, purely due to the fact that the words can be taken out of context and used to criticise (see above).

tone
30th May 2011, 20:25
Well what goes around comes around Les and I'm sure all the tax exiles will cough up, my point is one year on £1m would have contributed far more than his single mother probably claimed.

Anyway hope the weekend was good, shame it's back to work tomorrow!!

Tone

grahamw48
30th May 2011, 20:33
Les, I think you and Dedworth need to discuss this further...lots of mileage left in this one. :icon_lol:

les_taxi
30th May 2011, 20:41
I know Hamilton has lots of fans on here so I'm going to leave this one alone,still licking my wounds after Saturday:bigcry: