PDA

View Full Version : More post from me:)

myliitlehaven07
27th May 2011, 01:22
sorry guys..all the paper works are frustrating me and am on here all the time ...

its about the photos, will it be okay to submit a SCRAPBOOK of our Photos?? i made it personally and really MADE effort doing. its about the size of a legal paper and quite thick??? what do you think? or should i just cut out all the pics and place them on a regular paper?????:cwm24:

kate_th
27th May 2011, 05:01
what i did before... i just put all the photos on a photo envelop given to u by photocenters...need to have two copies of each pics.... for the origs and for the embassy copies.... but in the end, they still send me back my the two envelopes lol...

myliitlehaven07
27th May 2011, 05:33
is that so? i thought its only important documents that i should have a second copy????? can i just have the scrapbook photocopied as well or provide another album?:yikes:

stevewool
27th May 2011, 07:16
we did a srape book also just the one copy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

myliitlehaven07
27th May 2011, 07:20
thanks steve does size matters with the scrapbook?

stevewool
27th May 2011, 07:23
as long as its not to big , just remember they are looking at time spent together, differant dates and months just pick a few from them

myliitlehaven07
27th May 2011, 08:36
ohh okay maybe two pics for every date will be okay then???:D

toging
27th May 2011, 09:28
hi just a question...as far as i can remember we got hundreds of pictures but none of it got a date..but it shows different locations.....is it a big deal without the date on it????

grahamw48
27th May 2011, 11:56
If you upload them to your computer, usually the file information gives type of camera, date and time taken etc, even though you haven't got a time stamp on the actual picture. :)

sars_notd_virus
27th May 2011, 14:52
I didnt make scrap book and albums,... I just went to the photoshop and have it developed eight pictures in a4 photo paper, submitted about ten pieces of it for my visa and it was granted...i dont think they will look on dates etc,,just pick the most nicest and decent pictures.

Terpe
27th May 2011, 20:47
I didnt make scrap book and albums,... I just went to the photoshop and have it developed eight pictures in a4 photo paper, submitted about ten pieces of it for my visa and it was granted...i dont think they will look on dates etc,,just pick the most nicest and decent pictures.

Sound and efficient advice.
Keep everything as clear and simple as possible.

Sometimes less is more :)

Rosie1958
27th May 2011, 21:53
I actually did the photograph submission for my sister-in-law's visa. I just selected 5 photographs which included my nephew photographed at different ages at family holidays over a 3 year period. I then copied and pasted them into a Word document , added a description of each (when, where and who was pictured) and printed the 2 x A4 pages off. Quick, simple and a permanent record should it be needed again. :)