PDA

View Full Version : Wooohoooo , got my visa with dependant! C",)

ddl23
26th May 2011, 15:13
:) NO MOREworriesnow. god is sooo good.thank you for all the prayers and supprot.. this forum helps me a lot for my application..thankyou all... sooohappy:):):Hellooo: but i have a prob on my daughter's visa her second name is not listed on her visa she really has a long name tho..what to do?

Terpe
26th May 2011, 15:55
Well done and congratulations to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Not sure if there is really a problem concerning your daughters name on the visa.
Maybe better to double check with a quick telephone call or e-mail to the British Embassy. At least you will have peace of mind.
Personally I doubt there is an issue.

ddl23
26th May 2011, 16:03
thank youuuuu! sooo happy and excited!:)

kate_th
26th May 2011, 16:08
congratulations........... God is really really good...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: hip hip hurray...

ddl23
26th May 2011, 16:14
thanks kate ;) cant explain my happiness.... thinking we havent seen each otherfor 9mosalready... :)

ddl23
26th May 2011, 16:18
btw it also stating 0 dependant on my visa... i reallyneedto contact themtom.

kate_th
26th May 2011, 16:27
omg... 9 months not seeing each other... omg.. thats too long..
honestly, i didnot see my husband for hmmm let me count ...20 days..its like im having a reclusion perpetua... :icon_sorry::icon_sorry::icon_sorry::icon_sorry:.. my life is like an orphan....i miss everything about him from head to toe and i miss every smile from him...im in tears now.. huhuhu/.....

but anyways, thats worth a wait.. once again.. congratsss... hurray hurray hip hip!!!!!!!!!!:Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:.

stevie c
26th May 2011, 16:39
fantastic news im so pleased for you well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
26th May 2011, 16:53
Congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanp
26th May 2011, 16:54
btw it also stating 0 dependant on my visa... i reallyneedto contact themtom.
Congratulations to you my jennie got her visa along with her daughters last week and her visa also stated 0 dependant she enquired at vfs and she was told it was ok as her daughter has her own visa in her pasport

ddl23
26th May 2011, 17:06
hahahaha yeah... coz my husbandisserving thr british armed forces thatswhy soo busy but goodthinghe wontgo for second tour in afghan anymore..thanks again.:)

ddl23
26th May 2011, 17:07
Congratulations to you my jennie got her visa along with her daughters last week and her visa also stated 0 dependant she enquired at vfs and she was told it was ok as her daughter has her own visa in her pasport

thank you for the info...:)

ddl23
26th May 2011, 17:08
honestly, i didnot see my husband for hmmm let me count ...20 days..its like im having a reclusion perpetua... :icon_sorry::icon_sorry::icon_sorry::icon_sorry:.. my life is like an orphan....i miss everything about him from head to toe and i miss every smile from him...im in tears now.. huhuhu/.....

but anyways, thats worth a wait.. once again.. congratsss... hurray hurray hip hip!!!!!!!!!!:Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:.

hahahaha yeah... coz my husbandisserving thr british armed forces thatswhy soo busy but goodthinghe wontgo for second tour in afghan anymore..thanks again.

ddl23
26th May 2011, 17:09
thanks alan:)

ddl23
26th May 2011, 17:10
fantastic news im so pleased for you well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sooo excited to see my husband and his fam..thank you:)

joebloggs
26th May 2011, 18:13
great news :xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:
hope your all together soon :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
26th May 2011, 18:23
:) Congratulations and well-done. :iagree: with what Terpe says ... everything's likely to be fine ... but, of course, it would do no harm to double-check - the name on your daughter's visa - with the Embassy ...

Arthur Little
26th May 2011, 18:30
... even if just for the sake of putting your mind at rest. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
26th May 2011, 18:40
hahahaha yeah... coz my husbandisserving thr british armed forces thatswhy soo busy but goodthinghe wontgo for second tour in afghan anymore.. thanks again.:)

Yes ... that must be a HUGE relief! ;)

ddl23
26th May 2011, 19:51
thank you guys!:):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

whats the next step wheni got ther?whatpapers should i need to sort out? how about the national insurance?

aryM
26th May 2011, 22:36
congratulations!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

DaveUK
27th May 2011, 08:16
Congratulations! :)

sars_notd_virus
27th May 2011, 14:53
Congrats ddl23!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

YenYen M
27th May 2011, 17:50
Well done...congratulations! Its a very stressful time waiting 4 VfS:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ddl23
8th July 2011, 10:46
YAY IM HERE IN OTLEY ALREADY!.. HMMM WHATS THE NEXT STEPTHAT I NEEDTO DO FOR MY RESIDENCY HERE.im goin to register for the healthcare nextweek..andhow do i get the national # ..THANKS THANKS GUYS...:)

Moy
8th July 2011, 14:37
thanks kate ;) cant explain my happiness.... thinking we havent seen each otherfor 9mosalready... :)

congratulation indeed:) well done ddl23:xxgrinning--00xx3:
nine months in not that long :D ...me for 2 and half years i didnt see my other half as his working in the UK and trying to work things to get my visa on the Philippines:yikes::D:Wave:

Moy
8th July 2011, 14:39

:D bless you..imagine youll not going to see him for few years :D:icon_lol:
and when the time comes that you will live together as husband and wife in one roof..you'll understand the true essence of a wife and why some wife/husband get bored with each other lolz:)