PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

DecimusMxms
27th April 2007, 13:34
Just got here in Edinburgh, Scotland last December 2006. I came across this forum while i was looking ways to send stuff to the Philippines. Rightnow i work as a care assistant but im still looking for something thats more of my interest which is graphics design/layout and photography. Well, thats it for my introduction for now. I want to read the rest of the forums already.:Hellooo:

Cheers!

andypaul
27th April 2007, 22:27
Welcome hope you enjoy the forum

empott
28th April 2007, 00:05
:Hellooo: Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

tiger@tigress
28th April 2007, 02:09
:Hellooo: Welcome welcome :Hellooo:

prettyd30
28th April 2007, 09:40
Rightnow i work as a care assistant but im still looking for something thats more of my interest which is graphics design/layout and photography.

Cheers!

Welcome DecimusMxms!

are you a professional photographer? :)

scotsfiancee
28th April 2007, 10:15
Just got here in Edinburgh, Scotland last December 2006. I came across this forum while i was looking ways to send stuff to the Philippines.
Cheers!

Hiya!

I know a guy who do balikbayan box to any point in Philippines! He do around scotland only and price are great! :)

You can contact him thru here BALIKBAYAN BOX (http://www.freewebs.com/balikbayan/balikbayanboxes.htm)

baboyako
28th April 2007, 14:22
:yikes::spam1::spam1::behead::eek::laugher::laugher::Hammer:

Mich
29th April 2007, 01:37
Just got here in Edinburgh, Scotland last December 2006. I came across this forum while i was looking ways to send stuff to the Philippines. Rightnow i work as a care assistant but im still looking for something thats more of my interest which is graphics design/layout and photography. Well, thats it for my introduction for now. I want to read the rest of the forums already.:Hellooo:

Cheers!

:Hellooo: WELCOME TO THE FORUM! ENJOY UR STAY HERE! :Hellooo:

mach
29th April 2007, 06:10
maBuhaY & weLcome :Hellooo:

mae
7th May 2007, 00:50
hi There im mae and im new in this site too i loved chatting and i wnat to try here but i cant go to a chatroom hope u can help me

KeithD
7th May 2007, 15:37
Need 15 posts