PDA

View Full Version : life feels great

stevewool
24th May 2011, 19:44
today has been a happy day, my mortgage has changed after being in a fixed rate for 3 years, just fixed it for 2 years at 3.5% and i am happy about that, i took out a 10 year mortgage after the split and divorce and i shall pay it off in only 5 years if all goes well , so what i am trying to say to all that reads this life can get better after a divorce and never ever give up on your dreams, its hard at first but beleive me life is fantastic for me and i hope emma too, good luck to all that may find themselves in that situation

Englishman2010
24th May 2011, 21:03
Fantastic news Steve:xxgrinning--00xx3: You and Emma deserve all the happiness you can get, long may your good fortune continue:)

alanp
25th May 2011, 05:09
wow thats great I still have 15 years to go on my mortgage:bigcry:
but hay on the 18 june my Jennie and her daughter will be here with me so life is great :Jump:

stevewool
25th May 2011, 07:31
thanks guys, the best part is being together alan so will not be long , and you still have time to get the house ship shape too

Doc Alan
25th May 2011, 08:08
Good news Steve, your posts are always positive whatever the topic :xxgrinning--00xx3:
All the best to you also Alanp :)

Dedworth
25th May 2011, 08:18
Sounds good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanp
25th May 2011, 12:18
thanks guys, the best part is being together alan so will not be long , and you still have time to get the house ship shape too

oh yes steve Daughters beedroom painted to the colour requested need to get soom Justin Beber posters but I might just wait till they are here so she can buy them.
just got to tile the hallway floor and a tidy up around the place and thats about it.
oh and buy a set for small steps so jennie can reach the top shelves of the kitchen cupboards :laugher:

joebloggs
25th May 2011, 13:15
wow thats great I still have 15 years to go on my mortgage:bigcry:
but hay on the 18 june my Jennie and her daughter will be here with me so life is great :Jump:

i've not even got enough for a deposit, never mind a 25yr mortgage :doh

KeithD
25th May 2011, 14:17
I can give you a 'deposit' :kngt: ..... would you like me to do it on the step or through the letterbox? :action-smiley-081: :D

joebloggs
25th May 2011, 18:43
I can give you a 'deposit' :kngt: ..... would you like me to do it on the step or through the letterbox? :action-smiley-081: :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3: thanks scouser keith, you can email it to me :rolleyes: