PDA

View Full Version : Best And Worst things about the UK

exadore1
21st May 2011, 14:28
Hey guys and of course Ladies :hubbahubba: I would be really interested if you would share your thoughts about the UK since you arrived. What where your first impressions? How do you feel now that you've been here a while? What do you like about the place the most? and of course what do you dislike the most? Please be open and honest, I'm sure it will make for interesting reading. Have fun with this one.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
21st May 2011, 15:06
I arrived in 1971 was too wee to remember :D

Manila_Paul
21st May 2011, 17:03
I arrived in 1971 was too wee to remember :D

And you didn't have a passport and couldn't speak any English! :icon_lol:

exadore1
21st May 2011, 17:27
And you didn't have a passport and couldn't speak any English! :icon_lol:

Ahhh the good old days:bigcry:

Arthur Little
21st May 2011, 17:41
I arrived in 1971

I arrived in 1944 ... when :Britain: was about to emerge victorious :Hellooo: after 5 years of global warfare - during which, the population in general had, admirably, adopted the spirit of "One for All and All for One". And ... apart from the founding of the NHS ... our country has been heading steadily downhill :thumbsdown: ever since!

stevewool
21st May 2011, 17:53
i arrived in 1958 from my mums belly,the first impression was wow so bigggggggggggggggggg, the early years was just doing nothing , watching and learning , soon taking my first steps was great the down side was going to bed when wide awake and being woken when fast asleep, nore to follow , iam i on the right track in what you are asking:icon_lol::icon_lol:

exadore1
21st May 2011, 18:03
i arrived in 1958 from my mums belly,the first impression was wow so bigggggggggggggggggg, the early years was just doing nothing , watching and learning , soon taking my first steps was great the down side was going to bed when wide awake and being woken when fast asleep, nore to follow , iam i on the right track in what you are asking:icon_lol::icon_lol:

If it works for you then it works for me, go Stevie go Stevie GO GO GO