PDA

View Full Version : Weeping trough feeding thief jailed

Dedworth
21st May 2011, 10:06
Another one bites the dust :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1389080/Disgraced-ex-minister-Elliot-Morley-jailed-claiming-30-000-bogus-mortgage-expenses.html

grahamw48
21st May 2011, 10:20
Serves the robbing hypocrite right.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
21st May 2011, 10:31
Elliot Morley wept
What a idiot :icon_lol: Hope he gets a really hard time inside :icon_lol: They always cry AFTER they were caught :icon_lol:

les_taxi
21st May 2011, 10:35
As usual tho it goes on to say He was sent to Wandsworth Prison and could be released with an electronic tag by September, having served just four months behind bars:NoNo:

KeithD
21st May 2011, 11:45
Another innocent man locked up :rolleyes: :Cuckoo:

branno
21st May 2011, 12:10
As usual tho it goes on to say He was sent to Wandsworth Prison and could be released with an electronic tag by September, having served just four months behind bars:NoNo:

actually wandsworth is quite a nice prison and it has possibly the largest church in the centre of the wings.. ( hope he prays for forgiveness) and the warders are the sweetest u will ever meet ...:icon_lol oooh and very near to parliament ...:icon_lol:

Dedworth
21st May 2011, 13:25

emails please to mayt@parliament.uk "I urge you to speedily transfer convicted thief Elliot Morley to HMP Strangeways to share a cell with David Charlton"

grahamw48
21st May 2011, 13:37
:laugher:

Ako Si Jamie
21st May 2011, 16:19
I think a public flogging and 5 years in the slammer would be just about sufficient for this maggot.

Arthur Little
21st May 2011, 17:16
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1389080/Disgraced-ex-minister-Elliot-Morley-jailed-claiming-30-000-bogus-mortgage-expenses.html

:cwm24: ... what's he got to :bigcry: about? He's having an all-expenses-paid holiday - courtesy of the taxpayer! :doh

branno
21st May 2011, 17:53
good god, i wish i was a mp or mep .. and if i was found out ...id willing do a bit of time in a hmp ... knowing full well ive accumulated thousands thats still hidden :icon_lol:

Dedworth
21st May 2011, 19:22
I love the Hate Mail readers comments - here's a few

It looks like he has spent his ill gotten gains on pies. Hope he likes porridge!

How "odd" that TB's expenses claims were shredded "by accident" don't you think?

Tax payers won't be shedding any tears at the imprisonment of this odious creep. Our only "cry" is for the remaining 600+ to be brought before the courts and made to serve custodial sentences for their crimes. I have nothing but contempt for the whole lying, thieving lot of them.

Brown did vastly more damage and got off scot free.

How come no female MPs have been had up yet? Some of them were the worst of the lot as any reader of this paper will know.

A true representative of the working man - I think not

Tawi2
21st May 2011, 19:31
He should be beaten unconscious with some 8 oz sap-gloves :icon_lol: