PDA

View Full Version : COA - Certificate of Approval not needed now?

MINANTRA
18th May 2011, 18:43
Hi people,
This is my second post so I hope you guys can help me as well as you did then :)

Basically, my Filipina partner and I have sent the COA form with all the documents to the Home Office on 26/4/11 via Royal Mail Special Delivery, which I tracked and know it was received on 27/4/11. We have not received a confirmation email from the Home Office that they received the COA form and that they will process it in due course.

I also understand that I can send the Home Office another form to request the return of all our documents but I cant find where that form is on their site (anyone know the link?), however if I can find it, can I send it without receiving the said COA confirmation email?
I also noticed that the COA scheme has been scrapped altogether since 9th May!
Does that mean our COA now doesn't need to be processed?

I cant call the 0845 Home Office help line from my mobile or from work and when I get home its too late to call as their office is closed.

Anyone help with any info on the above please?

Thanks in advance.
Rgds, BEN

joebloggs
18th May 2011, 21:53
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsfragments/43-abolition-of-coa

MINANTRA
20th May 2011, 21:32
thanks for the link, but does anybody have a the link for the return of documents form please as I cant find it anywhere on the Home Office site and the number to call for the return is constantly busy!

Thx in advance.