PDA

View Full Version : Please allow me to introdude myself!

bigtombowski
24th April 2007, 17:27
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Hi there, I just want to tell you all a few lines about myself and I will write a longer hello type intro later!

My name is Tom, Im a 25 year old male account manager from Birmingham, England . . . although i am originally from Northern Ireland.

I studied biology followed by theology and counselling and have never had a job related to my Uni education.:Rasp:

I found the love of my life some months ago on a Filipina introductions website, and I have been enraptured with her love since then! We have emailed and chatted daily and we are planning to get married in a year from now! She lives in Bayawan City in Oriental Negros, and I can;t wait to see her, her family and her city on Christmas when I go there!:D :cwm38:

She is the greatest thing to happen to me - - especially since she healed me from big hurts I had from a relationship where I was dominated by my British Ex g.f. for 3 years!:Brick:

SO i am here because I need some friends who are in a position to understand my situation:)

I was on another board before but it recently became nasty and actually abusive, so i looked long and hard for a better forum, and this one seems nice!

So - -I hope I can be a valuable member of this forum and can be relied upon to chip in where I can be of help!
:xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

scotsfiancee
24th April 2007, 17:38
My eyes is on red when im reading this :irish:

Welcome TOm and you're in the right place :xxgrinning--00xx3:

feel free to ask:)

Goodluck to your girl :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
24th April 2007, 17:42
Thanks very much! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I appreciate your welcome and I can't wait for all the other welcomes im going to get from all the lovely people! :D:D

Thanks again . ..

oooohhh and red is my colour :)

Mich
24th April 2007, 17:54
hi there bigtombowski! welcome to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
24th April 2007, 18:15
dont worry :NoNo:, all you get on this forum is abuse & nastyness... :Rasp:

Mich
24th April 2007, 18:19
dont worry :NoNo:, all you get on this forum is abuse & nastyness... :Rasp:

dont scare him away, baboyako!!! :cwm23:

dont worry tom, we are all nice at first! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

joebloggs
24th April 2007, 18:38
:Hellooo:

I studied biology followed by theology and counselling and have never had a job related to my Uni education.

this isnt the mastermind web site :Erm: only :Rasp: people here.

I can;t wait to see her, her family and her city on Christmas when I go there!

first time i went to pinoyland i arrived on xmas eve :D great time to go..

I had from a relationship where I was dominated by my British Ex g.f. for 3 years!

what happened with your counselling :Erm: did you pass :D , or was the counselling course becuase of her :rolleyes:

SO i am here because I need some friends who are in a position to understand my situation

:Hellooo: lots of friends here, just dont mind people pulling your leg and having a laugh :D , even :xxsport-smiley-002: a bit

oh it might get nasty, but our bark is worse than our bite :icon_lol:

take it easy and good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
24th April 2007, 18:42
xmas is a good time to eat lechon baboy also:xxgrinning--00xx3:

eljean
24th April 2007, 22:00
lets paint the town red:D

empott
24th April 2007, 22:13
:Hellooo: Welcome to the forum bigtombowski :Hellooo:

bigtombowski
24th April 2007, 22:31
Thanks everyone for your lovely welcomes!

Christmas Eve is my birthday, so i'll be celebrating it in style . . . and getting the birthday gift of a fiancee :D:D:D

also I am going to be involved in a balut eating competition with her best friend . . . ao that'll be fun!

I may have a few san miguels along the way! :)

and if anyone's nasty to me on this forum, maybe i'll take the buddhist boulevard and "harm no one" - - I like the nice people coz im a nice person!

So thank you everyone for your welcome and hopefully I can spread cheer throughout my time here!

Ta,

BTB

andypaul
24th April 2007, 22:37

Christmas Eve is my birthday, so i'll be celebrating it in style . . . and getting the birthday gift of a fiancee :D:D:D

also I am going to be involved in a balut eating competition with her best friend . . . ao that'll be fun!

and if anyone's nasty to me on this forum, maybe i'll take the buddhist boulevard and "harm no one" - - I like the nice people coz im a nice person!

So thank you everyone for your welcome and hopefully I can spread cheer throughout my time here!

Ta,

BTB

A balut eating contest :bigcry: make sure you have plenty of san mig first.

Welcome to the site, never been to phill at xmas yet and i been 5 times but i know you will have a great time:)

scotsfiancee
24th April 2007, 22:37
I think i need glasses while reading this thread.... can u make it black instead??? just a normal color

I believed, Red is only for women especially when were having P :censored:

Philip
24th April 2007, 22:43
Yeah this red writing lark is sore on the ol' eyes!!!! :cwm3:

bigtombowski
24th April 2007, 22:44
is it having that much of an affect on you scottsfiancee? OK . . . is this better? there you go! lol!

hope you like it! You can't say I'm not kind :D

Philip
24th April 2007, 22:49
Yaaaaay... oh, and welcome! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
24th April 2007, 22:52
salamat phil!

scotsfiancee
24th April 2007, 22:52
is it having that much of an affect on you scottsfiancee?

Yes but don't get me wrong :NoNo:

OK . . . is this better? there you go! lol!

hope you like it! You can't say I'm not kind :D
That's better:xxgrinning--00xx3: , its sounds to me BIG LEBOWSKI

cheers mate!

bigtombowski
24th April 2007, 22:53
it's what you call SIR !! :D:D:D

bigtombowski
24th April 2007, 22:54
(smooth interpersonal relations) lol

bigtombowski
im missing my red fonts :( haha

gingxrick
Welcome to the forum Tom!:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:
Im sure you'll enjoy it here so have fun:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
24th April 2007, 22:55
thanks Rick! salamat, I appreciate it :)

mach
25th April 2007, 02:55
maBuhaY toM & weLcoMe :Hellooo:

tiger@tigress
25th April 2007, 06:22
Welcome to the Forum Tom....

bigtombowski
25th April 2007, 08:10
thanks so much mach, and tiger/tigress! Appreciate your welcomes :D:D:D

KeithD
25th April 2007, 08:30
I think i need glasses while reading this thread.... can u make it black instead??? just a normal color

I believed, Red is only for women especially when were having P :censored:

:icon_lol:

acs
25th April 2007, 12:19
welcome tom...there are many nice people here...your welcome here...

bigtombowski
25th April 2007, 12:26
yay acs! thanks so much!!!

:D:D:D

t

bigtombowski
26th April 2007, 18:55
its really nice to meet everyone here. im gonna have a great time :D

emeraldisle
27th May 2007, 21:58
Hi Tom. Hows things? Didnt get a chance to speak to ya b4 u left the other place. Hope u and marivic are well.

vbkelly
28th May 2007, 11:56

Ta,

BTB
welcome tom to the forum hope we met your fiancee soon

silver13
28th May 2007, 13:09
welcome Tom & fiancee, i am enjoying this site too :-) my fiance is from Birmingham, been there but need to sort out the fiance visa back home in order to settle, hopefully this year.

hoping to meet you both someday.

silver13
28th May 2007, 13:15
...oh by the way, paul almost tasted all filipino foods even the salted fish but forgot to give him balut if he likes... well that is one thing i should remember for him to try when he will visit phil again :-)

tiger@tigress
28th May 2007, 21:58
:Hellooo: Welcome and good luck on your visa applications :Hellooo:

bigtombowski
28th May 2007, 22:31
Hi Tom. Hows things? Didnt get a chance to speak to ya b4 u left the other place. Hope u and marivic are well.

hey con! welcome over here! its nice to see you here! is marylyn coming also?

Conas a ta tu?

cheers!
tom

bigtombowski
28th May 2007, 22:32
welcome Tom & fiancee, i am enjoying this site too :-) my fiance is from Birmingham, been there but need to sort out the fiance visa back home in order to settle, hopefully this year.

hoping to meet you both someday.

hello to you, maybe i can meet your fiancee :D

pm me!

thanks
tom