PDA

View Full Version : Horrific murder in Tenerife

Dedworth
13th May 2011, 19:07
Tenerife: British woman beheaded in Canaries attack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13393694

A British woman has been beheaded in a shop in Spain's Canary Islands, officials say.

branno
13th May 2011, 19:24
Tenerife: British woman beheaded in Canaries attack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13393694

A British woman has been beheaded in a shop in Spain's Canary Islands, officials say.

Spanish media said a homeless Bulgarian man had been arrested in the town of Los Cristianos.

Witnesses said a man entered a Chinese supermarket in a shopping centre and stabbed then beheaded the 62-year-old woman. He is said to have dropped the head outside before being tackled.

A local official said the man appeared to choose his victim at random.

i noted he is described as a "gentleman"... may be i will have to google the definition of ..gentleman ..

Tawi2
13th May 2011, 19:32
It must have been a particularly frenzied attack to decapitate the old dear,i remember reading of a severed head that blinked for maybe 25-30 seconds following a guillotine execution,a savage and horrific way to go,the guardia should have finished him off.

grahamw48
14th May 2011, 10:43
And to think that there are many thousands of illegal immigrants wandering THIS country with totally unknown backgrounds. :rolleyes:

Also, this is a perfect example of why capital punishment should be restored.

Clearly no chance of miscarriage of justice here.:NoNo:

Dedworth
14th May 2011, 13:37
And to think that there are many thousands of illegal immigrants wandering THIS country with totally unknown backgrounds. :rolleyes:

Also, this is a perfect example of why capital punishment should be restored.

Clearly no chance of miscarriage of justice here.:NoNo:

A mate is a secondary school teacher, recently the UKBA raided a neighbouring farm and caught a number of illegals, not being cuffed some of them legged it and were chased across the school playing fields. The Police and Police Helicopter joined in the "manhunt". Later the school sent an email to staff asking them to reassure kids that the men involved weren't paedophiles. Axe murderers and psychopaths perhaps but not paedophiles.

You couldn't make it up :icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
14th May 2011, 17:07
Apparently this nutter has got history for unprovoked random attacks in Tenerife and has only been recently released from a mental hospital. I hope the goons that made that decision can sleep at night!

KeithD
14th May 2011, 18:58
We've had a few :crazy: in this country who have been released and gone on to murder, you will always have a 'grey' area when it comes to releasing people, and it will never be perfect.

Look how many investigations, enquiries and £Millions have been spent on child murders.... and yet they still happen and always will.

Pete/London
14th May 2011, 20:31
Just been reading about 2 women being arrested in connection of the murder of 2 Afghan men found in a road yesterday, and this horror story of the poor woman in Tenerife, what on earth has happened to the world.
I felt safer under the threat of nuclear annihilation when the Berlin wall was still in place and half of Europe was closed to the west. We have certainly let some genies out the bottle:NoNo:
Why has our government let all these gangsters into the country, its not as though there was a shortage of home grown ones.

grahamw48
14th May 2011, 21:38
The MPs don't give a damn.

They live in a different world. :NoNo:

Spout enough PC blather, make money, live life of luxury insulated from reality and then piss off to cottage in the country to retire on fat pension.:rolleyes:

Local councillors (if not from the vote-rigging muslim minority) are intimidated by the immigrants and the pc brigade, majority population gagged, so the takeover of the area becomes complete.

- Think I'll move to France.

branno
14th May 2011, 21:51
thats the EU for you.... dont sheet on your own doorstep send them to england :Sex:

branno
14th May 2011, 21:57
once again you have to look at ur govenment and the politics... which some on here dont want too do...... ur just a grumpy old sod according to some if you voice out ur feelings.. i just wonder how many actually have ever been to a polling booth.. ;)

grahamw48
14th May 2011, 22:02
I've had the same views since I was a grumpy young sod...selling Groceries and then Tobacco products around the Bradford and Leeds area.

branno
14th May 2011, 22:02
We've had a few :crazy: in this country who have been released and gone on to murder, you will always have a 'grey' area when it comes to releasing people, and it will never be perfect.

Look how many investigations, enquiries and £Millions have been spent on child murders.... and yet they still happen and always will.

care in the community or hug a hoodie ..?

Dedworth
19th May 2011, 13:33
The killer was in a UK Mental Hospital last year. Another example of the dregs that get into our country thanks to the EU

The man who beheaded a British grandmother was released from a mental health hospital in the UK after he was sectioned last summer.

Deyan Deyanov was in Britain visiting relatives when he was admitted to the Glan Clwyd Hospital's Ablett Psychiatric Unit in North Wales.

The Bulgarian was receiving treatment after concerned relatives told authorities about his drug-taking and deteriorating behaviour.

But he was released in October last year after being monitored constantly.

News of his release came as two of his ex-girlfriends spoke about how they had feared for their lives and a security guard said he had been smashed in the face by Deyanov.

Labour MP Steve McCabe told the Sun newspaper: 'There must be an urgent inquiry to find how someone in psychiatric care can be released, travel abroad and carry out such a crime.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388577/Man-beheaded-British-gran-released-mental-health-unit-just-months-killing.html#ixzz1MniopY6U

grahamw48
19th May 2011, 19:02
All such people should have 'nutter' stamped in their passport. :angry:

It's harder for a sane and honest Filipina to travel. :NoNo: