PDA

View Full Version : Benefits of the exercise

Cluver
13th May 2011, 07:22
Physical activity prevent you from diseases, help in weight losand weight managment and better sleep. Exercise make you happier and more relaxed than you were before you worked out. Regular physical activity can even help prevent depression and high blood pressure. Exercise help in burn calories. The more intense the workout, the more calories you burn, and make easier to keep your weight under control.

grahamw48
13th May 2011, 11:31
Just use your body the way it was designed over millions of years to be used. :)

Simple really.

Excessive exercise is not good though, and there are a lot of gym members who are 'hooked' on it in an unhealthy way IMO.

Arthur Little
13th May 2011, 11:53
Physical activity prevent you from diseases, help in weight losand weight managment and better sleep. Exercise make you happier and more relaxed than you were before you worked out. Regular physical activity can even help prevent depression and high blood pressure. Exercise help in burn calories. The more intense the workout, the more calories you burn, and make easier to keep your weight under control.

:olddude: ... hmm ... I've been exercising the old grey matter trying to decipher the "morse code" on your profile page. But alas, I ain't that "cluver"! :Erm:

bornatbirth
13th May 2011, 12:34
i touch my toes everyday :D

KeithD
13th May 2011, 12:39
Seems to be a bot of some kind, another account opened with 4 strange posts at the same time :crazy:

bornatbirth
13th May 2011, 12:40
arhdar, have the same ip address :Erm:

Arthur Little
13th May 2011, 12:51
i touch my toes everyday :D

:olddude: ... I touch wood everyday - that I'm still alive!

Arthur Little
13th May 2011, 12:52
arhdar, have the same ip address :Erm:

:cwm24: ... Ardal? AGAIN!

bornatbirth
13th May 2011, 13:03
athdar, seem to post pretty much the same...http://filipinaroses.com/member.php/7714-Athdar

Channing
20th May 2011, 12:03
Exercise will help you more in the health and fitness era.... By doing properly and in good way any one can get the better one results of that....

sharonbaker
31st May 2011, 10:01
Yes Exercise have countless benefits regarding health. I think everyone should to give time for exercise. It is only a way through which we can stay healthy without taking chemical made pills.....