PDA

View Full Version : superstitious belief???

jta
23rd April 2007, 20:57
hi to all,

i'm a bit annoyed to some belief's about wearing things prior to the wedding ceremony which is not good according to them....i.e. fitting wedding gowns, rings....etc....though there's no harm in following and trying but i just want to feel relax about it.:) Anyone here to prove to me that it is NOT TRUE? Thnx

KeithD
23rd April 2007, 21:14
It's tradition in the UK for the wife-to-be to run naked down the street, being filmed, and then publishing it on YouTube.....and telling forums the address :xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
23rd April 2007, 21:17
its traditional that you don't try the gown on yourself. you're supposed to find someone who is the same size to try the gown..

I'm not sure about the rings?

there is also the old,borrowed & blue thing.. is that the video??? :cwm24:

Mich
24th April 2007, 17:51
hi to all,

i'm a bit annoyed to some belief's about wearing things prior to the wedding ceremony which is not good according to them....i.e. fitting wedding gowns, rings....etc....though there's no harm in following and trying but i just want to feel relax about it.:) Anyone here to prove to me that it is NOT TRUE? Thnx

if you believe in these things, then it can be truth. it's just mind setting my friend. what is in ur mind, will happen. :Erm: (did i get it right?) :Brick::Brick: :icon_lol::icon_lol:

mach
25th April 2007, 03:48
It's tradition in the UK for the wife-to-be to run naked down the street, being filmed, and then publishing it on YouTube.....and telling forums the address :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lovely :yikes:

tiger@tigress
25th April 2007, 06:26
hi to all,

there's no harm in following :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

eljean
25th April 2007, 14:06
we bought my wedding dress in a shop so it has to be fitted so to know its ok and its comfy and exact fit on me...then..when we went home i still put it in...to show her mom how it look likes on me...that superstitious came up to my mind...kinda scare me abit...but then we still got married anyway....its really a mind setting wedding gown has nothing to do with marriage its just a dress...i think what is being supertitious about it is that never wear your gown a day b4 your wedding day...:D

Jay&Zobel
26th April 2007, 22:55
girl, u have to be beautiful in your wedding day! course u dont want to have a loose wedding gown & a big ring! you wouldnt be comfortable & happy wearing too tight/too loose dress,ryt?!
you have to keep in mind that it will be ur special day & youll be marrying the person you love the most. so dont worry much about it. just relax & enjoy every moment.

but, hehe i wore these on my wedding day:
something blue - garter
something borrowed
something new
something old
something red - (accdg to chinese dapat pula ang underwear hehehe for goodluck)

hehe, ah well, drives me nuts but hey, theres no harm wearing those hehehe.
plus its fun!

Happy advance wedding to you!