PDA

View Full Version : Parasite wins appeal to stay in UK

Dedworth
12th May 2011, 14:55
She won the public over with her distinctive singing voice and sunny disposition. And now it seems former X Factor hopeful Gamu Nhengu has won over an appeal court.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1386012/X-Factor-Gamu-wins-appeal-right-stay-Britain.html#ixzz1M98EWzsl

I hope the Home Office appeal, win it and ship these wasters out :angry:

bornatbirth
12th May 2011, 15:03
i do wish you would choose your words more wisely :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
12th May 2011, 15:13
Parasite!!! She's put more money into the UK economy by being on X Factor than what most people will put in during a lifetime of work.

Dedworth
12th May 2011, 15:35
Parasite!!! She's put more money into the UK economy by being on X Factor than what most people will put in during a lifetime of work.

I don't believe the X Factor contributes a penny to the UK economy only to slimy Simon Cowell and his fellow judges plus the profits of ITV. She is a grade A parasite living on taxpayer funded state benefits which her mother fraudulently claimed for

bornatbirth
12th May 2011, 15:41
just as she didnt get a break on the x-factor, your not giving her one either :icon_lol:

Dedworth
12th May 2011, 15:54
just as she didnt get a break on the x-factor, your not giving her one either :icon_lol:

Yep :D

KeithD
12th May 2011, 16:02
I don't believe the X Factor contributes a penny to the UK economy only to slimy Simon Cowell and his fellow judges plus the profits of ITV. She is a grade A parasite living on taxpayer funded state benefits which her mother fraudulently claimed for

Well you can't blame her for what her mum did. :doh

X Factor turns over £Millions in phone calls alone ... including VAT .... then the advertising fees, all charged VAT. I'd say it's easily brought in £Millions in tax.

As for Cowell, he pays his taxes as well just like everyone else. if you don't think he pays enough then it is the tax system at fault, not his success.

Dedworth
12th May 2011, 16:07
X Factor turns over £Millions in phone calls alone ... including VAT .... .

That's my other pet hate about those shows ripping off inadequate suckers with premium rate phone numbers. Was it the X Factor or the two Grinning Geordies who got exposed on some premium rate scam ?

Anyhow I still think Gamu & Co should be kicked out of the country :D

KeithD
12th May 2011, 16:14
It's not ripping off as you say, people do not have to make the call.

sars_notd_virus
12th May 2011, 16:41
Parasite wins appeal to stay in UK

I hope the Home Office appeal, win it and ship these wasters out :angry:

just because they got different colour skin to you ,it doesnt mean that they are parasites:rolleyes:

Dedworth
12th May 2011, 16:45
just because they got different colour skin to you ,it doesnt mean that they are parasites:rolleyes:

Would you do me a favour and point out where I mentioned her skin colour :confused: - if they are red, white, black, brown, yellow or little green men from the moon - I want all failed asylum seekers and illegal immigrants deported.

sars_notd_virus
12th May 2011, 16:58
Would you do me a favour and point out where I mentioned her skin colour :confused: - if they are red, white, black, brown, yellow or little green men from the moon - I want all failed asylum seekers and illegal immigrants deported.

Its lucky its not up to YOU in that case as if it was the UK will be living under a Nazi Government ....i dont particularly like the European Union but they are there to protect peoples rights against people like you..
I'm for them, they are church goers, Her Mums a nurse.....I think you can ''pick'' on other people to get out the country???

Dedworth
12th May 2011, 17:46
So you seem to infer that Churchgoing Nurses should be exempt from UK Laws :crazy:If that's the case I'll tell my wife to give up the day job and take up bank robbing.

A word of advice - lay off the infantile and offensive Nazi insinuations they don't wash with me

sars_notd_virus
12th May 2011, 18:11
So you seem to infer that Churchgoing Nurses should be exempt from UK Laws :crazy:If that's the case I'll tell my wife to give up the day job and take up bank robbing.
:Erm::Erm:

A word of advice - lay off the infantile and offensive Nazi insinuations they don't wash with me

hold on, you are entitled to your opinions but am not entitled to mine? so whats not Nazi about that? Thank you but I dont need your advice, And why so defensive you 'ent taken it personally are you ? as i was talking generally...sorry did it strike a nerve ?!

Dedworth
12th May 2011, 18:26
:Erm::Erm:

hold on, you are entitled to your opinions but am not entitled to mine? so whats not Nazi about that? Thank you but I dont need your advice, And why so defensive you 'ent taken it personally are you ? as i was talking generally...sorry did it strike a nerve ?!

Lets just leave it shall we ?

Of course we are both entitled to opinions although I find your's on this thread bizarre.

After you draw a strange conclusion about skin colour I merely state that I want all failed asylum seekers and illegals removed from our country. You then launch into a tirade about the EU, Nurses, Churchgoers, Nazis etc.

I don't take anything personally here

bornatbirth
12th May 2011, 18:32
dedworth, do you not know better than to argue with a lady :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i think sorry is the word your looking for :D

philphil61
12th May 2011, 19:16
Hey people - everyone has their right to free speech and their personal views and some will cause others to think and respond in negative attitude.

I do not discriminate against sex, colour or religion but that's me but what I do not like is how many foreign illegal immigrants remain on our shores some claiming benefits and some taking up work that British people could be doing. I look to the Philippines on their employment "law" if a filipino can do the job a filipino must be employed... sounds bloody good to me! Wish we had that here then we wouldn't have so many "unwanted" foreigners here.

I hope this is understood in the context it's written and do not see this as being discriminative (if that's the right word). But that's my personal view!!!

KeithD
12th May 2011, 19:21
Remember, the woman is always right, but when you think you have won the argument they are only letting you think that till they throw it back in your face on another day :icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
12th May 2011, 19:53
Lets just leave it shall we ?

Of course we are both entitled to opinions although I find your's on this thread bizarre.

After you draw a strange conclusion about skin colour I merely state that I want all failed asylum seekers and illegals removed from our country. You then launch into a tirade about the EU, Nurses, Churchgoers, Nazis etc.

I don't take anything personally here

They won the appeal there for they are entitled to be here ,accusing people you dont know of being ''parasites'' is a bit simple minded in my opinion, Now if you want to throw parasites out of the country like lawyers politicians bankers and estate agents to start with then I would agree with you. Then after that you could start with everyone else that doesnt meet your criteria of who should be here in your country then by the time you have finished there would probably only be you left, then no one would want to come here any how, but yes I think you are right about "just leave it"

KeithD
12th May 2011, 20:47
Dedworth would only want the staff of the Daily Mail to remain .... everyone else can be deported :icon_lol:

joebloggs
13th May 2011, 07:26
but if your refused you can always appeal, appeal and appeal til you win :D and no doubt its all free on legal aid :rolleyes:

it appears her mom has committed the major visa crime of 'recourse to public funds' which she was not entitled to and so committed fraud.

as for gamu, she is a dependent of her mother, so what ever happens visa wise to her mother happens to her. if her mom is deported so is gamu.

:icon_lol: scouser keith, her moms also taken out more than most people get in benefits which they are legally entitled to , unlike her mother

most of that money didn't go to the uk economy but cowells pockets :D

it might not be gamu's fault but it is her mother fault.

but her mom claimed alot of money she was not entitled to, and should be prosecuted just as everyone else should and would be, and if her crimes means she should be deported, then she should be deported, and as gamu is a dependent then gamu has to go to..

stevewool
13th May 2011, 07:45
well i thought she was a nice singer and differant too, good luck to her and if it helps her family too even better

Dedworth
13th May 2011, 08:43
I'll be emailing the Home Secretary urging that the authorities go to appeal.

If the UKBA didn't have to spend their funds on challenging spurious legally aided claims like this they would provide a better service to those seeking to settle in the UK legally. This would benefit many members of this forum. Immigration law must be applied firmly, fairly and consistently regardless of race, creed and singing ability.

Englishman2010
13th May 2011, 08:55
Immigration law must be applied firmly, fairly and consistently regardless of race, creed and singing ability.

There should be a new law stating that anyone who appears on, or hosts TV talent shows or celebrity/reality TV will be deported to Mars....even if they were born in the UK and can demonstrate ancestry in the UK dating back to time immemorial:Rasp:

Dedworth
13th May 2011, 08:59
There should be a new law stating that anyone who appears on, or hosts TV talent shows or celebrity/reality TV will be deported to Mars....even if they were born in the UK and can demonstrate ancestry in the UK dating back to time immemorial:Rasp:

I'm fully in favour of that - my order of priority :

Gormless Grinning Geordies
Simon Cowell
Cheryl Cole
The Irish chap

Englishman2010
13th May 2011, 09:05
I'm fully in favour of that - my order of priority :

Gormless Grinning Geordies
Simon Cowell
Cheryl Cole
The Irish chap

I wouldn't argue with that:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Actually, it doesn't really matter to me what rubbish is on prime time TV, as I rarely watch TV. I've only got TV's in the house to keep the kids amused.

Joyful7
19th June 2011, 12:47
"The racism and intolerance inflamed in futile attempts to govern migration are insidious and dangerous.

It doesn’t take a great deal of research to tell where people’s information about immigration comes from – small newspapers are adept at handing out bite-sized chunks of intolerance to a daily audience. Some are gradually worn down by the relentless tirade which they are subjected to, others appear to pick these ideas up and run with them.

It is to the credit of the population that this prejudice and intolerance does not enjoy universal acceptance, but the popular media wields a power that needs challenging and curtailing".

"Pressures on public services?
Cameron then moves on to public services. He notes that migrants are central to the delivery of those very services in the capacity of doctors, nurses, care-workers and teachers, but then bemoans the pressures that migrants exert on public services.

He of course omits to mention the recent MAC report showing that migrants are net fiscal contributors. He also forgets the Research by Christian Dustmann and his team at UCL which shows that newcomers from Eastern Europe paid 37% more in taxes than they received in benefits and from public services in 2008-9, while people born in Britain paid in 20% less than they received. And he forgets the research by the UNDP that shows that the big 4 EU countries will have to increase immigration to 9 million per annum in the light of demographic changes if they are to retain social security systems."

Here are the reports: http://www.econ.ucl.ac.uk/cream/pages/CDP/CDP_18_09.pdf - Research by Christian Dustmann and his team at UCL
UNDP report: http://hdr.undp.org/en/reports/global/hdr2009/papers/HDRP_2009_17.pdf

Treat others the way you want to be treated.