PDA

View Full Version : Please input

badgrimly
23rd April 2007, 19:19
Hi im back again, well i never went away hehe juet sitting in the sidelines reading other peopls stories, well my question is this " Is there some kind of ruling that if you have been with your partner/Wife for 2 years you get admitted to the country a lot easier ?" we have been together nearly 2 years and as yet not applied for any papers or things yet with immigration but we will i just dont want to muc it up, on a different not how do i get my picture as my avatar many thanks guys keep up the good work ..

baboyako
23rd April 2007, 20:01
i doubt you will find much written down.. obviously if you have known each other for less than a year your chances of rejection would be higher than if you had known each other for two years. it all gets factored into the 'balance of probabilities' mumbo jumbo.. :rolleyes:

another opinion will come along soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
23rd April 2007, 20:27
Yes its a good chance for you to apply anytime from now, since you've been in your relationship for that long.

Just follow all the requirements needed, and everything will be fine.

Goodluck badgrimly:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
23rd April 2007, 20:30
Like the Man above writes as far as we are aware there is no set rule or amount of time you have to have known one another.
More important i would say you can prove you really know one another. If you knew one another for two years and had never met or just for a day or two its far more likely they would deny the visa application.

From what i sussed is over a length of time you have both met as much as possible, chat/comuicate every possible moment then they can see its a real relationship.

baboyako
23rd April 2007, 21:17
scots is a man :omg: